Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I want Imam ... I can't tolerate Bharti in the show so it'll be better if we will have Imam

Chalo Bolo Jhalak 
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

@pmgsk - wasn't Shweta a contestant in one of the previous seasons of the show or was she just hosting? πŸ˜•...She dances really well and would be a great addition.

Web says she hosted JDJ 3 , not a participant of any season so yeah we can hope she takes part in this season 
I remember she took part in NB with her ex husband ...
Originally posted by: pmgsk

Did she participate ? I missed one season , the one where KSG took part so not sure ... Someone mentioned she is rumoured to participate so hoping its true ! Let me google , I wish she has not participated before 

I googled the previous seasons and found out that she was not  a contestant but co-hosted the show with Rohit (season 3).
how I wish those rumors to be true, fingers crossed.
Edited by iria_luvsLindor - 11 years ago
Breeeezy thumbnail
I had seen Karan Kundra dance in one of the reality shows on star one , something which had gals against boys and he could not dance to save his grace ... He was an entertainer though with his funny moves and expressions πŸ˜† 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: iria_luvsLindor

I googled the previous seasons and found out that she was not  a contestant but co-hosted the show with Rohit (season 3).
how I wish those rumors to be true, fingers crossed.

Sweta Salve was a contestant in season1, runner up in fact
 Shweta Tiwari was a host in jdj3.
Socklet thumbnail
So guyz whats ur wish list 4 JDJ ?

Will there be a chota contestant like prev year darsheel.I liked avneet.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

hain ??? was not it almost confirmed by Karan Kundra himself ???? TB article[/DIV]

Oh may be than i dnt know... i have only heard bout...shaan .sanaya irani...shweta tiwari...karanvir bohra...and that guy siddharth from balika vadhu ... only shaan has been confirmed by colors till now
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pmgsk

I had seen Karan Kundra dance in one of the reality shows on star one , something which had gals against boys and he could not dance to save his grace ... He was an entertainer though with his funny moves and expressionsπŸ˜†

Yup he was in Zara Nach ke dikha... An everytime he danced he made a fool of himself...
Breeeezy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddds

So guyz whats ur wish list 4 JDJ ?

Will there be a chota contestant like prev year darsheel.I liked avneet.

true , Avneet was the show stealer among the duo ... Would love to see her again πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

penta iss baar kisko bash karna hai ? Irani or Kundra or both ?????? πŸ˜† but yaar woh GC wala maza nahin aayega πŸ˜†

GC tou GC he yaar.. contestants koun koun hen? bash usko krna he jiske fans bht hon πŸ˜† Tanni be ready.. another WL for me πŸ€£