JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125) - Page 19

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by tannipartner

But I seem to be the only one raising the point in this thread, so isn't it natural I would feel its targetted towards me ??

As far as choosing mix etc goes, I have no idea how it works out, I equally adore all of the choreographers except maybe sanam johar from last season. 

and I stick to my opinion nevertheless.
It was for everyone who thinks that way ...
its production house who decides so ... even rajj nayak the ceo ...tweeted about it ...
Thts wat i was saying pls stick to ur opinion ...and ill stick to mine
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

penta iss baar kisko bash karna hai ? Irani or Kundra or both ?????? ðŸ˜† but yaar woh GC wala maza nahin aayega ðŸ˜†
is kundra ...that karan kundra ???? Hez not participating
Karanvir Bohra should take part , he's not a bad dancer ! His dance with Isha last JDJ was one of the best of last season ! He can get some audience too !
Originally posted by pmgsk

Karanvir Bohra should take part , he's not a bad dancer ! His dance with Isha last JDJ was one of the best of last season ! He can get some audience too !

He is trained classical dancer, if I remember right.

His act with Isha was indeed one of the best last season.

Originally posted by iria_luvsLindor

He is trained classical dancer, if I remember right.

His act with Isha was indeed one of the best last season.

I would heart it if KVB comes to the show. he is a trained kathak dancer and nothing makes me happier than to see a man  doing classical and yet being masculine. Nishant doing a kathak and Bharatnatyam act last jdj, I was watching him more even though Gia was trying to take attention. Saw a preview  of  KVB's kathak on welcome, I defo want him to be a part of show. If it can be managed.
Originally posted by tannipartner

I would heart it if KVB comes to the show. he is a trained kathak dancer and nothing makes me happier than to see a man  doing classical and yet being masculine. Nishant doing a kathak and Bharatnatyam act last jdj, I was watching him more even though Gia was trying to take attention. Saw a preview  of  KVB's kathak on welcome, I defo want him to be a part of show. If it can be managed.
I dint know he is trained in classical dancing ðŸ˜› ... My excitement doubles now , I so want him on the show ! 
There should be at least three to four 'good' dancers in the show to make it interesting and watchable ! Last season , show got interesting only after wild card entrants because they could actually dance unlike majority of the original participants 🤢 I am rooting for Shweta Tiwari and KVB's participation ðŸ˜›
@pmgsk - wasn't Shweta a contestant in one of the previous seasons of the show or was she just hosting? ðŸ˜•...She dances really well and would be a great addition.
Originally posted by iria_luvsLindor

@pmgsk - wasn't Shweta a contestant in one of the previous seasons of the show or was she just hosting? ðŸ˜•...She dances really well and would be a great addition.
Did she participate ? I missed one season , the one where KSG took part so not sure ... Someone mentioned she is rumoured to participate so hoping its true ! Let me google , I wish she has not participated before 
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

is kundra ...that karan kundra ???? Hez not participating

hain ??? was not it almost confirmed by Karan Kundra himself ???? TB article 
Originally posted by Tony_StraK786

who irani rowdy

khushi aka sanaya irani 

not our fav Irani khaandan ðŸ¤£ aka Delu, pillu , bakhi , Roda etc