Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

New barun pic and i missed it :((((

Chamko ... Kya haal ?

Pic dekh liya ?
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I love punjabi people too alot of punjabi actors are hot ;) take barun for an example :P

Disclaimer: the meds are really kicking in so if i sound like a teeny teenager yup its the meds ;)
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Chamko ... Kya haal ?

Pic dekh liya ?

umm better than before but the stitches do pain na :) i saw its an awesome pose i wanna make a siggy but if i cannot get up myself i cannot make a siggy either :))
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For neha:

We started this sweet 17th thread without you. MadMidaas people are going to announce the release date in some days, Monday we are promised to get one photo from MAMR by them, MS productions has launched a new FB page and most of us have liked that page (my assumption), got a paper cutting from a dubai newspaper and people asked BS PR company to release that photo of him and they did that as a gift for our love to him, they announced he is not anchoring JDLJ, Dobti and company are going to Dubai to play DFCM and most probably he will be in the back stage and we are hoping to see him in the side stage. This is the summary.

I know you are up-to-date than me.
Edited by KittenRose - 11 years ago
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

I love punjabi people too alot of punjabi actors are hot ;) take barun for an example :P

Disclaimer: the meds are really kicking in so if i sound like a teeny teenager yup its the meds ;)

Lol , tv celeb rankings thread pe bhi yehi excuse use kiya tha πŸ˜†
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pmgsk

I am on some JDJ thread ... I love dancing , I am a trained classical dancer πŸ˜› ... Apart from IPK forum I have been part of JDJ and Nach Baliye forums too ...

Really preet? Which one?

I also spent some time, but quit that due to some unknown reasons at that timeπŸ˜†
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmgsk

Lol , tv celeb rankings thread pe bhi yehi excuse use kiya thaπŸ˜†

hmm pata nahi i am pretty much drunk on that thread :P
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

For neha:

We started this sweet 17th thread without you. MadMidaas people are going to announce the release date in some days, Monday we are promised to get one photo from MAMR by them, MS productions has launched a new FB page and most of us have liked that page (my assumption), got a paper cutting from a dubai newspaper and people asked BS PR company to release that photo of him and they did that as a gift for our love to him, they announced he is not anchoring JDLJ, Dobti and company are going to Dubai to play DFCM and most probably he will be in the back stage and we are hoping to see him in the side stage. This is the summary.

I know you are up-to-date than me.

hayye meri kitten thanks for the update Muah :* ooh cant wait for the play
Socklet thumbnail

@bold: I first read it as you are busy (doubt my cognitive capacity of brain). If you are busy we can wait till saturday, if you are lazy, i don't think there is any need to wait. Thanx for the promise.

πŸ˜†
me bzy?
im free n hav nothing to do but som family stuff thts y.πŸ˜†
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Really preet? Which one?

I also spent some time, but quit that due to some unknown reasons at that timeπŸ˜†

Bharatanatyam πŸ˜› Senior grade ... Quit during college because classical dance was apparently not an 'in' thing in my college and my tiny teenage brain got washed out πŸ˜‘ ... I regret quitting ...