Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (17): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 79)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 16316

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged

@kitten - yea the one who voiced the opinion in public is bashed. Never mind..  Its the survival of the smartest ...Wink

I will miss the play.. I cant go.. Cry I wished to see Akshay Deepali and mamiji  too...



Edited by harhem - 11 April 2013 at 3:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adithyanArnieBoyBarun

LilButterfly003 IF-Sizzlerz
LilButterfly003
LilButterfly003

Joined: 26 August 2009
Posts: 15280

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHIAmAzInG

Originally posted by Butterfly003

Originally posted by ArHIAmAzInG

guys...i am going of the track but i soo want to see barun and drashti together in a show...they will look fab together...i will remove the comment if its inappropriate...soo do tell me if i can talk about this or not..
btw i am slient reader of this thread...and i cant wait for barun's movie to come out...



Brashti is awesome reEmbarrassed

Love them Heart


'kay guys, be back after lunch Hug
 
i know...i can imagine them together...n they will look amazing..



So true! Approve

They are awesome! Day Dreaming

And okay, no more BrashtiLOL
Hey buddy! we can talk about them in celeb ranking thread if not here so dil chota mat karTongue

What's your name? :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

LilButterfly003 IF-Sizzlerz
LilButterfly003
LilButterfly003

Joined: 26 August 2009
Posts: 15280

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

main bhi hun Di ., Dikshu mere ko mat bhulo 


Hellooo! Hug

kaisi ho?Embarrassed

out of subject but u like Ian too?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbow_petals

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Joined: 17 June 2008
Posts: 4080

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Butterfly003

Originally posted by ArHIAmAzInG

Originally posted by Butterfly003

Originally posted by ArHIAmAzInG

guys...i am going of the track but i soo want to see barun and drashti together in a show...they will look fab together...i will remove the comment if its inappropriate...soo do tell me if i can talk about this or not..
btw i am slient reader of this thread...and i cant wait for barun's movie to come out...



Brashti is awesome reEmbarrassed

Love them Heart


'kay guys, be back after lunch Hug
 
i know...i can imagine them together...n they will look amazing..



So true! Approve

They are awesome! Day Dreaming

And okay, no more BrashtiLOL
Hey buddy! we can talk about them in celeb ranking thread if not here so dil chota mat karTongue

What's your name? :D
 
heyyy..iam geeta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LilButterfly003adithyan

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 3813

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

Originally posted by KittenRose

What if BS is narrating for the DFCM from side stage instead of backstage, will the people who booked ticket for the play watch the play?LOL

Aisa mat bolo di LOL
they cant cheat people like this.. Bashing chalu ho jayegi WinkLOL

If something like that happens, what will be the play's state?LOL, the next day the audience will have a neck pain for sure, imagine continuously looking to a side will cause thatLOL
LOL
I hope something like this happens for an hour or so.. it would be fun

Just kidding if anyone is dubai niwasiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adithyan

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31351

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

@kitten - yea the one who voiced the opinion in public is bashed. Never mind..  Its the survival of the smartest ...Wink

I will miss the play.. I cant go.. Cry I wished to see Akshay Deepali and mamiji  too...


So you are not going for thatConfused, oh bad.

Yes, when he said this many said he is saying this because of overconfidence, look how other people are working, but now more people are coming with the same opinion means BS was right and had guts to say this openly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

verisimilitudeadithyanpolly_mk

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Joined: 13 May 2012
Posts: 22614

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

Originally posted by KittenRose

What if BS is narrating for the DFCM from side stage instead of backstage, will the people who booked ticket for the play watch the play?LOL

Aisa mat bolo di LOL
they cant cheat people like this.. Bashing chalu ho jayegi WinkLOL

If something like that happens, what will be the play's state?LOL, the next day the audience will have a neck pain for sure, imagine continuously looking to a side will cause thatLOL

neck pain along with palpitation due to dhak-dhak and acidity...LOL
may be a new disease wiil be discovered...will name it after barunLOL
.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Joined: 17 June 2008
Posts: 4080

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by harhem

@kitten - yea the one who voiced the opinion in public is bashed. Never mind..  Its the survival of the smartest ...Wink

I will miss the play.. I cant go.. Cry I wished to see Akshay Deepali and mamiji  too...


So you are not going for thatConfused, oh bad.

Yes, when he said this many said he is saying this because of overconfidence, look how other people are working, but now more people are coming with the same opinion means BS was right and had guts to say this openly.
 
exectlyyy...iam soo proud of barun...he did wht it was right for him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adithyan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FOR Barun, BY Barun, OF Barun-The Power of fandom

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 255   Views: 41739

UltimateBarun 255 41739 17 February 2016 at 12:33pm by sk62
Barun Barun Barun

Author: Superthree   Replies: 2   Views: 2002

Superthree 2 2002 23 November 2012 at 12:01pm by Arshiluvu27
BARUN BARUN BARUN

2 3 4

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 25   Views: 6856

mahamluvsbs 25 6856 12 November 2012 at 1:50pm by coronapsyche
Barun, Barun and only Barun!!!

2

Author: Deb_05   Replies: 12   Views: 2341

Deb_05 12 2341 13 October 2012 at 12:40pm by -Deepzz-
barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanay

Author: josephadamjonas   Replies: 8   Views: 6008

josephadamjonas 8 6008 16 May 2012 at 6:09am by -Manal.A-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index