Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (17): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 29)

number1serial IF-Rockerz
number1serial
number1serial

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
old article but i thought to share !!
(sorry if already posted)

Adeeb: The new 21-year-old director in town

TNN Jun 29, 2012, 12.00AM IST
(Adeeb Rais )

He has always believed in walking the road less travelled. For someone who began his career as an assistant director at 16, it took Adeeb Rais five years to get a break as an independent director.

By choosing to release his debut venture, Kuch Spice To Make It Meetha on the internet, the budding filmmaker set a trend in the world of films and internet.

What's more, Rais latest music video featuring television sensation Karan Tacker for music band Chalang that has been uploaded on the net, is creating sensation too.

When asked what makes his content work well online, Rais says, "Good content always sells. Be it in the case of movies, television or even the internet. People click that 'share' button only if they genuinely enjoy watching it. So it all boils down to the quality of the content and how much it entertains the veiwer."

He adds, "I love the internet and it's the future. In fact, I'm working on a very interesting viral marketing project called Beyond Hatke that goes live end of this year. Besides, I'm also busy shooting my first feature film Main Aur Mr Riight, with Shenaz Treasury-wala and Barun Sobti."

Adeeb describes his film as a young romcom that the audience will thoroughly enjoy. "Very much in my space," he smiles. Further, he enthuses that the secret behind coping with responsibilities at such a young age is his passion and love for work.

"I am a little better prepared than most people would have imagined. There are 150 people on the sets, looking upto to you to lead them and it can get highly pressuring. But at the end of the day, the love for your job keeps you going."

Main Aur Mr Riight is a Madmidaas Films presentation

link:

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-29/news-interviews/32458415_1_independent-director-content-music

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306KranuMastMalangVasuS

ProudSobtian.. Goldie
ProudSobtian..
ProudSobtian..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
yeah I am very happy MM is back with updates...u know once i go to office the first thing i do is log in to twitter and facebook 2 c barun movie updates and today it was pleasant surprise from MM and yeah they look confidentSmile

Originally posted by polly2312

Originally posted by pmgsk

nahiiin , yeh sunne se pehle Maine IF kyun nahin choda Dead ... Barun ki amma ho mere Dushman , main toh uski rangeeli pankhie hoon Embarrassed
LOLLOLLOL sorry sorry...

waise it was such a pleasant surprise to see MM start updating again. They had taken sanyas from online world. Now they are back! They said they will not disappear again. And they sounded very excited and confident. Doesn't sound like there are any issues like buyers, post production problems etc...they are ready to roll! Finally!
arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
There s a post on MF with Barun,s journey to the present No1 position from the past 3 years. 
it was exhilarating how talent is spotted immediatly even by layman like us .. 
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

number1serialMastMalangVasuS

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmgsk

LOLLOLLOLsorry sorry...

waise it was such a pleasant surprise to see MM start updating again. They had taken sanyas from online world. Now they are back! They said they will not disappear again. And they sounded very excited and confident. Doesn't sound like there are any issues like buyers, post production problems etc...they are ready to roll! Finally!
yes Polly , finally we have some rays of hope ! Enough of no distributors joke in forum , now I want trailers to be interesting ! Hoping to see Barun and Kavi have more footage than shehnaz in trailer as well as movieLOL

Ermmerrmm... ookkaayyy ...(barun style) LOL

Arre it is a female oriented movie. Be prepared to see her in all the promotions.

You know what... *looks around to make sure I am safe* ...from the pics and SBS offscreen segment of MAMR...I felt Barun and Shenaz are looking good together. In the little that I saw in the SBS segment...I saw potential chemistry. *runs away*
arrey!u forgot about ur freedom f xpression? lol...no need to run away...:-P
it will be a refreshing change to the actor n d audience...without over hyping n emphasising we can enjoy dis lite hearted romantic comedy...im all for it...waiting without any over xpectations...with a calm mind...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezy

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Barun is a self-made man. He is very career oriented person and I am damn sure whatever decisions he take for his career will do only good for him. He will never get distracted by any rumors or b**ing. He always says no to negativity and welcomes positivity into his life and it is very much clear from his own words, "like ASR i also had a bumpy ride in life, but unlike ASR I took this as positive." No one can beat this person mentally, he is really strong because he has seen the rough side of life and this is the reason why he is so grounded also. He will not get carried away by flattery or any kind of b**ing because he knows very well what is he. A very down-to-earth, humble and talented person.

So happy for him. See you guys.

cant agree more...:)
he z grounded ,unaffected n focussed...
he knows how to tackle all d problems,be it abt d rumours or d 'health talks' more dan his fans,so y shuld i worry abt all dese un necessory things?
im just a viewer n i wl enjoy n critice his work...nothing less,nothing more...bas!
thanku di for dis sensible write up...

Piya157MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

number1serial IF-Rockerz
number1serial
number1serial

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
guys we might  get an interview of barun ...
yippee  Dancing

Tweets Top / All

1. Raj BaddhanRaj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan3h

Those asking about #BarunSobti interview - apologies for delay but should get an update next week from his agency. Plz bear with me. :)

Retweeted 12 times
    Expand

Edited by number1serial - 09 April 2013 at 8:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KranuarnanyaMastMalangVasuSChanna_mereyaaArnieBoyBarun

number1serial IF-Rockerz
number1serial
number1serial

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Piya157VasuSArnieBoyBarun

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Waiting for barun's movie release date now ... I guess Barun will give that raj badhan an IV when he has some concrete info to provide ... Like release date for MAMR or sign another movie or shooting for 22 yards started ..,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piya157Kranunumber1serialMastMalang

Go to top