Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (17): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 107)

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 3813

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Polly ji I was expecting you CAPS ON comment for this pic Wink

yes we are reeady for these kind of sweet punishments Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezypolly_mk

SpringPearl IF-Rockerz
SpringPearl
SpringPearl

Joined: 29 August 2012
Posts: 6591

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Since you guys are discussing regarding Sobti's grooming behaviour LOL let me add my opinion too, I like the fact that Sobti is really causal about his looks, THAT IS WHAT MAKES HIM REAL and relatable. I am so fed up of seeing well-groomed plastic(ky) people all the time in the entertainment industry, that is what has kept me away from these people (except for watching movies), I couldn't relate to these people at all, I don't look so groomed when I wake up in the morning or while travelling on air for 22 hours Stern Smile 

So, I am enjoying Sobti being real, but also there is one thing about Sobti and that is even while being not groomed he still looks good Approve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbow_petalsBreeeezyDarkDesire12MastMalangght_shona_4evrpolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 4501

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SpringPearl

Since you guys are discussing regarding Sobti's grooming behaviour LOL let me add my opinion too, I like the fact that Sobti is really causal about his looks, THAT IS WHAT MAKES HIM REAL and relatable. I am so fed up of seeing well-groomed plastic(ky) people all the time in the entertainment industry, that is what has kept me away from these people (except for watching movies), I couldn't relate to these people at all, I don't look so groomed when I wake up in the morning or while travelling on air for 22 hours Stern Smile 

So, I am enjoying Sobti being real, but also there is one thing about Sobti and that is even while being not groomed he still looks good Approve
I think this is a very good topic of debate and sometime we should have one , but it should be within us Barun's fans , lol Wink
Well , I am completely against cosmetic surgeries and that too a strict no for Barun who has everything one could wish for in terms of looks ... But I definitely don't like the fact that he hides his actual face , it's very rare and appreciative he being such a popular star doesn't give a damn to looks but remember before we knew the actual Sobti we all fell for his acting and looks and no one can deny that .
He has to get more audience for his Bollywood movies , his acting is enough to make it big but a combination of acting skills plus humility plus good looks is a killer.
Personally , it doesn't matter to me how he grooms himself , I care only for his health , success and happiness ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SpringPearlpolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

mishaj IF-Rockerz
mishaj
mishaj

Joined: 10 December 2011
Posts: 7628

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

I used to worry so much about these things too
food,hairs , beard , dancing , grounded presence but as deepthi di said he is simple but stubborn

at the end he is going to listen to himself so lets enjoy watching him living in his own way .

He do belong glam world but look everyone here is so well groomed and all lets see this aspect as uniqueness Big smile

I dont worry about how he looks when he z offscreen...
Itz his life,his choice..he z also a human being...so let him relax n enjoy his life...
What matters is,how he enacts d character onscreen...and no matter,he never fails to impress me even in his worst looking pix...im saying dis not becoz im his fan...n im agnst blind fanatism too...
He has an irrerestible ,silent charm...dat makes him different from others...otherwise,y shud i tolerate a flop,regressive hindi soap like shradha,only to watch him...when i cleartly knew it ws not my cup f tea...that time he
was a beginner,i ddnt even know his name..still watched...why? I dont know..:)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RidamRainbow_petalsSpringPearlDarkDesire12adithyanpolly_mk

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31357

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

SuRon Day Dreaming

its good you couldnt find any exit..
We want our Di here with us Approve

SuRon and RoKhi ke patent mere hai, jahan bhi use karo, credit mujhe de dena.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rainbow_petals

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 3813

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

SuRon Day Dreaming

its good you couldnt find any exit..
We want our Di here with us Approve


SuRon and RoKhi ke patent mere hai, jahan bhi use karo, credit mujhe de dena.Big smile

okay ji

I love SuRon
name credit - sweetest Di of IF aka Deepthi Di..

Khush Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

Rainbow_petals IF-Dazzler
Rainbow_petals
Rainbow_petals

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 3813

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Chalo me going now
Good Night all
Dont forget about tommorrow's gifs show .. It will start around noon Wink
all are invited

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaArnieBoyBarun

Ridam Goldie
Ridam
Ridam

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 1577

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishaj

Originally posted by Rainbow_petals

I used to worry so much about these things too
food,hairs , beard , dancing , grounded presence but as deepthi di said he is simple but stubborn

at the end he is going to listen to himself so lets enjoy watching him living in his own way .

He do belong glam world but look everyone here is so well groomed and all lets see this aspect as uniqueness Big smile

I dont worry about how he looks when he z offscreen...
Itz his life,his choice..he z also a human being...so let him relax n enjoy his life...
What matters is,how he enacts d character onscreen...and no matter,he never fails to impress me even in his worst looking pix...im saying dis not becoz im his fan...n im agnst blind fanatism too...
He has an irrerestible ,silent charm...dat makes him different from others...otherwise,y shud i tolerate a flop,regressive hindi soap like shradha,only to watch him...when i cleartly knew it ws not my cup f tea...that time he
was a beginner,i ddnt even know his name..still watched...why? I dont know..:)
 
That's the X factor...you don't know why you are watching him...but still you are drawn to him.He's fine the way he is as it adds to his personality ...too much grooming makes men a bit effiminate IMO and somehow his unkempt looks add to the "dude" charm that Gul had talked about.
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyapolly_mk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FOR Barun, BY Barun, OF Barun-The Power of fandom

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 255   Views: 41824

UltimateBarun 255 41824 17 February 2016 at 12:33pm by sk62
Barun Barun Barun

Author: Superthree   Replies: 2   Views: 2004

Superthree 2 2004 23 November 2012 at 12:01pm by Arshiluvu27
BARUN BARUN BARUN

2 3 4

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 25   Views: 6866

mahamluvsbs 25 6866 12 November 2012 at 1:50pm by coronapsyche
Barun, Barun and only Barun!!!

2

Author: Deb_05   Replies: 12   Views: 2343

Deb_05 12 2343 13 October 2012 at 12:40pm by -Deepzz-
barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanay

Author: josephadamjonas   Replies: 8   Views: 6030

josephadamjonas 8 6030 16 May 2012 at 6:09am by -Manal.A-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index