Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Dont_Know thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kiara86

I hope we do get new pics...from MAMR.😊

Does this happen to any of you guys? Like you are talking about Barun with someone and then you start blushing?😳 and a weird smile creeps up?😳
I hope I am normal.😆

Nope! You are not normal..You are hopeless like me😆
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiara86

I hope we do get new pics...from MAMR.😊

Does this happen to any of you guys? Like you are talking about Barun with someone and then you start blushing?😳 and a weird smile creeps up?😳
I hope I am normal.😆

Don't try to disturb my jerry tom ji😆 Waise Jerry is always smart na, sorry I am being a bit selfish here😆

Waise yeh comment kya dha, i didn't get much.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KittenRose

Where is he actually? Kisse poochoon ab? MQ has shut it down and MAMR opened it up, but we are greedy for updates always.

has he already started shooting for 22 yards or still doing workshops? Last update by Mitali was she is proud to be working with the team some 3-4 days ago.
Chalo madmidaas ki batti jal gayi atleast😊
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Acha toh aap mere bare mein Bol rahi thi ðŸ˜† kya hai na aaj tak kisine mujhe cute nahin kaha ðŸ˜† main real life mein ASR ki tarah akhdu hoon ...log mujhse darte hai 
kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_Dont_Know

Nope! You are not normal..You are hopeless like me😆

Lol! We are such goners😆
Its hard not to smile when talking about Barun😳
kiara86 thumbnail

Don't try to disturb my jerry tom ji😆 Waise Jerry is always smart na, sorry I am being a bit selfish here😆

Waise yeh comment kya dha, i didn't get much.

Oh yes jerry ji is very smart and cute. Tom ji has decided to not disturb jerry ji any more and just be friends and eat cheese together😆

I was asking people if they start blushing or smiling when they are talking about Barun...like I was talking to a collegue about him and I could not stop smiling and blushing😆
kiara86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

You are absolutely normal.It happens to me all the time. I really had to control myself😆

In sobti world this is called normal. In our real world, we are all goners😆...i mean I dont blush ...ever! 
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I was just abt to go, your msg came. kya yaar, a one-man army fight is going on, petitions pe petitions😉, koi kuch pooche tab jaane na.

I just want to see my Sukhi dear, oh how much I missed my baba. Waise ek paper cutting mila aaj, kahan hai woh, kahan chupta hai ithni aazani se. Just mitali can only pull him out of his den.

kaun si pettion ...let me guess ...see favorite jodi back...right now i just want to see our sukhi and ron onscreen...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmgsk

Acha toh aap mere bare mein Bol rahi thi ðŸ˜† kya hai na aaj tak kisine mujhe cute nahin kaha ðŸ˜† main real life mein ASR ki tarah akhdu hoon ...log mujhse darte hai 

All the ASR fans are the same dear, because of that empathetic feeling we love ASR, this is what I think. Will anyone of you believe, i am such an arrogant idiot that no one even look into my face if i am not laughing or smiling😆 I really like it. Keep it up preet. we should be rough and tough, a bunch of girls who cannot laugh just like that, we love ASR, i think i am mad.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: cathu

kaun si pettion ...let me guess ...see favorite jodi back...right now i just want to see our sukhi and ron onscreen...

Yeah, Sukhi and Ron, combine karke Suron on screen or Rokhi on screen.😆