NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

as per the precap.. I never agreedwith deepali more that this.. actually RK is in the same boat as deepali.. dips is always after RK trying to get back his attention but he keeps insulting her and now same thing is happening to him as madhu is insulting him.. I think dips is gonna give the very much needed enlightenment to RK that he has betrayed madhu the same way she betrayed him and when he could never forgive dips then madhu has no reason to forgive him.. and just the way he moved on with his life madhu too has the same right.. I feel RK will have to forgive dips first to then move to redemption..

thanks for this cv's.. cos it has been in my head for quite sometime now..
I feel sultan feels a concern for madhu has she did so much for him and I don't feel there is any love.. he knows that he is a gangster and has no life so there is no way will he be able to love madhu and give her a life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nicely said. But i could live without him forgiving Depali. Because although they both essentially did the same thing, RK didn't go and marry Madhubala's sister just to make it worse. And plus he's still where he was before; whereas Depali dicthed him, married his brother and moved on in her life. i don't think forgiveness is necessary when he's not really holding a grudge to begin with. He seems to have accepted he made a mistake by picking the wrong girl to fall for, and now doesn't really care; he's dismissive of her more than anything.  Edited by DushtDanaf. - 11 years ago
InkyCupid thumbnail
Completely agree with you if RK really did love Madhu he wouldn't have betrayed herrr