Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] (Page 7)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by famzii05

You know I am on later than I thought I would be!! I should by rights be asleep now. Well after I've done the dishes because we just made more mess!! I almost didn't have to do any cleaning tonight!!

Aww, bless ya! I have spent my entire 2 week holiday cleaning my room and doing revision! LOL
I don't want to go back on Monday!! Cry

Aww poor baby!! Well at least you've got a clean bedroom!! You'll be breaking up soon won't you? You've got a month and a half til your exams and then a long summer holiday!!

7/8 weeks to go! :D Then holiday - a very long one!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

You know I am on later than I thought I would be!! I should by rights be asleep now. Well after I've done the dishes because we just made more mess!! I almost didn't have to do any cleaning tonight!!

Aww, bless ya! I have spent my entire 2 week holiday cleaning my room and doing revision! LOL

Aww poor baby!! Well at least you've got a clean bedroom!! You'll be breaking up soon won't you? You've got a month and a half til your exams and then a long summer holiday!!

summer holidays Day Dreaming that sounds nice. We still have a little bit of snow in front of our house and it is nearly mid April

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ichangedit

I was a little shocked that it was still the same thread as the one we celebratred out anniverssary at

We have been very lazy/busy - you can take your pick!!
But it has been hard to get together and chat. The fact that we all met via SNS and only Xarina is properly active on that forum means that we aren't online at the same time ever!! I have become more active again - been updating my FFs there and doing some discussions even though I am a month behind!!

Ichangedit

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

summer holidays Day Dreaming that sounds nice. We still have a little bit of snow in front of our house and it is nearly mid April

Ours is practically melted now. We still had snow piled up this week but slowly it has melted away!!

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

I was a little shocked that it was still the same thread as the one we celebratred out anniverssary at

But it has been hard to get together and chat. The fact that we all met via SNS and only Xarina is properly active on that forum means that we aren't online at the same time ever!! I have become more active again - been updating my FFs there and doing some discussions even though I am a month behind!!

true. I am properly like 4 or 6 months behind and have no time to catch up to it. Not even sure I want to in the moment. So this is a problem.
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Ours is practically melted now. We still had snow piled up this week but slowly it has melted away!!

Ours is as well. Just hoping that the temperature will raise soon

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

true. I am properly like 4 or 6 months behind and have no time to catch up to it. Not even sure I want to in the moment. So this is a problem.

I'm having the same dilemma at the moment - I love the show but there's only so much angst I can take!! I need to know the happy ever after is on the horizon!!
Hopefully by the time I catch up the woeful track will be over and there will be a little bit of sunshine on the way rather than more of the same!!

Ichangedit

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Good Night Guys!! Talk to you all soon again! It was lovely to have everyone here!! Love you all lots, take care! xx Byeee Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

Go to top