Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] (Page 42)

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by Xarina

I think we have been out of touch for just that time. How is school, now that I know about your love life?Big smile

Just saw this haha. School is realllyyy exhausting. I feel drained as we speak. I still have to do hw. I'm ready to graduate and go to college already. Dead I have good grades though !
That's good to hear.  You'll look back on it one day and wonder what all the fuss was about.  Knew you'd have good grades. Big smile

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

I think we have been out of touch for just that time. How is school, now that I know about your love life?Big smile

Just saw this haha. School is realllyyy exhausting. I feel drained as we speak. I still have to do hw. I'm ready to graduate and go to college already. Dead I have good grades though !

That's good to hear. You'll look back on it one day and wonder what all the fuss was about. Knew you'd have good grades.Big smile

Yeah probably . LOL haha Are you a psychic queen too now? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

That's good to hear. You'll look back on it one day and wonder what all the fuss was about. Knew you'd have good grades.Big smile

Of course LOL.  The only thing I can't foretell is the coming weeks lottery numbers. 
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Of courseLOL. The only thing I can't foretell is the coming weeks lottery numbers.

Aw man the one thing I could use for college is lottery money LOL

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Of courseLOL. The only thing I can't foretell is the coming weeks lottery numbers.

Where's Fahima gone? One minute she was here nd the next ...

What do you think of the cover of my book? Big smile
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

What do you think of the cover of my book?Big smile

I have no clue. Maybe busy with her men? Tongue LOL haha. Which book? Hira? Yeah I love it! Really nice! Do you ship to US ? Shocked
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

What do you think of the cover of my book?Big smile

I have no clue. Maybe busy with her men? Tongue LOL haha. Which book? Hira? Yeah I love it! Really nice! Do you ship to US ? Shocked
I know.  You know that little hussy has them running around after her. I want to know her secret. LOLYou can get the hard copy through mardibooks.com or the ebook via amazon Big smile

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 29 October 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Aw man, I missed it all ..as always! Sorry guys, I didn't check my email fast enough haha. Really busy with school. Hope you guys are doing okay! Reading your posts made me realize how much I miss my Insane sisters Cry Cry

On a side note, did I tell you guys parents found out about me leaving religion? Dad was freaked out. Started saying all kinds of crazy stuff and had me scared for my life  LOL Said he'd marry me off. Send me to an Islamic school and not let me go to college. He got over it two days later but things are back to normal. I mean, they refuse to acknowledge my beliefs basically. They think I'm having doubts. Anyway, whether I like it or not, I have to live according to them as long as I'm under their roof Tongue If I go  AWOL for more than 3-4 months in the future, call the po-po ConfusedLOL

And to answer Xarina and Fahima's concern, there is a guy, but I dont need to chase after him. He's mine. Wink And hundreds of miles away. I have such great luck eh? LOL

Anywho, I have to finish homework now. I think it is a better idea to meet here. It seems like people forget to get on the other chat even more. (I know I do Dead) Bye bye, Take care. Love you all. Heart

Oh I am sorry you couldn't come love TongueLOL

But wow that sounds dramatic. But I am glad that your dad has calmed down again. Maybe it will take him quite awhile to accept it but well a beginning is made.

And a guy in your life? Who is yours? Okay I want Xarina's questions answered!! All of them and no excusesLOL

Go to top