Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] (Page 41)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by llSerenityll

Aw man, I missed it all ..as always! Sorry guys, I didn't check my email fast enough haha. Really busy with school. Hope you guys are doing okay! Reading your posts made me realize how much I miss my Insane sistersCry Cry

On a side note, did I tell you guys parents found out about me leaving religion? Dad was freaked out. Started saying all kinds of crazy stuff and had me scared for my life LOL Said he'd marry me off. Send me to an Islamic school and not let me go to college. He got over it two days later but things are back to normal. I mean, they refuse to acknowledge my beliefs basically. They think I'm having doubts. Anyway, whether I like it or not, I have to live according to them as long as I'm under their roof Tongue If I go AWOL for more than 3-4 months in the future, call the po-po ConfusedLOL

And to answer Xarina and Fahima's concern, there is a guy, but I dont need to chase after him. He's mine. Wink And hundreds of miles away. I have such great luck eh? LOL

Anywho, I have to finish homework now. I think it is a better idea to meet here. It seems like people forget to get on the other chat even more. (I know I do Dead) Bye bye, Take care. Love you all. Heart

I am tied to my email and technology LOL. Good to hear from you. Sorry that your parents are giving you a hard time over the religion thing. It is something that most people don't understand why you have turned away.

</div>
What do you mean if you are AWOL more than 3-4 months? Haven't you already been? TongueLOL

You have a guy? Shocked How? When? Who? Are you gonna tell us more? Big smile

Not sure why the other chat room didn't take off. It was good but not very user friendly.

<div>Anyhoo, until you next grace us with your presence, take care Toots! Big smileHug

Haha I see! Yeah well I didn't expect them to accept it anyway. I'm just glad they didn't kick me out   Tongue I can't explain how I turned away myself honestly. It just happens and you can't help it. I mean in case my dad decides to marry me off forcefully to some super-Muslim desi nerd in India ..I would be AWOL for 3-4 months so make some calls to US would ya? xD thanks LOL won't happen probably but it doesn't hurt to be careful. I was not gone for that long! Was I Confused ?

On this gaming website which is now shut down. We were playing pool. Long story short: it's been more than an year now with thousands upon thousands of texts. Didn't think it would last long so I didn't tell you guys. But it feels like it will. He's white,16,blue eyes, in Louisiana(about 600 miles away by car). Name is Johnny and he's amazing Embarrassed we've got so much in common except he's got a cocky syndrome but it's surprising he can care for someone other than himself. Haha he's really sweet and hilarious. he has a cop dad and a bitchy mother. (They've split up) his parents found out and they were mad because they think I'm Hindu or Muslim. Imagine if they found out I have no religion LOL we were out of touch for the whole summer due to his parents. That was super hard on both of us. Ours is one messed up love story man. I'm more hopeless than hopeful about it . Either way, I'm loving every second of it right now Heart and get this: since being with him, I haven't cared to even glance at another guy twice. We all know that's a miracle LOL

Oh Alam, that is am amazing and sweet meet up. Wish all the best.

Thanks Xarina ! Smile Heard about the weight loss. That's amazing :3 with the hubby gone, you must be up to great naughtiness   Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinafamzii05

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Aw man, I missed it all ..as always! Sorry guys, I didn't check my email fast enough haha. Really busy with school. Hope you guys are doing okay! Reading your posts made me realize how much I miss my Insane sistersCry Cry

On a side note, did I tell you guys parents found out about me leaving religion? Dad was freaked out. Started saying all kinds of crazy stuff and had me scared for my life LOL Said he'd marry me off. Send me to an Islamic school and not let me go to college. He got over it two days later but things are back to normal. I mean, they refuse to acknowledge my beliefs basically. They think I'm having doubts. Anyway, whether I like it or not, I have to live according to them as long as I'm under their roof Tongue If I go AWOL for more than 3-4 months in the future, call the po-po ConfusedLOL

And to answer Xarina and Fahima's concern, there is a guy, but I dont need to chase after him. He's mine. Wink And hundreds of miles away. I have such great luck eh? LOL

Anywho, I have to finish homework now. I think it is a better idea to meet here. It seems like people forget to get on the other chat even more. (I know I do Dead) Bye bye, Take care. Love you all. Heart

I am tied to my email and technology LOL. Good to hear from you. Sorry that your parents are giving you a hard time over the religion thing. It is something that most people don't understand why you have turned away.

</div>
What do you mean if you are AWOL more than 3-4 months? Haven't you already been? TongueLOL

Not sure why the other chat room didn't take off. It was good but not very user friendly.

<div>Anyhoo, until you next grace us with your presence, take care Toots! Big smileHug

Haha I see! Yeah well I didn't expect them to accept it anyway. I'm just glad they didn't kick me out   Tongue I can't explain how I turned away myself honestly. It just happens and you can't help it. I mean in case my dad decides to marry me off forcefully to some super-Muslim desi nerd in India ..I would be AWOL for 3-4 months so make some calls to US would ya? xD thanks LOL won't happen probably but it doesn't hurt to be careful. I was not gone for that long! Was I Confused ?

On this gaming website which is now shut down. We were playing pool. Long story short: it's been more than an year now with thousands upon thousands of texts. Didn't think it would last long so I didn't tell you guys. But it feels like it will. He's white,16,blue eyes, in Louisiana(about 600 miles away by car). Name is Johnny and he's amazing Embarrassed we've got so much in common except he's got a cocky syndrome but it's surprising he can care for someone other than himself. Haha he's really sweet and hilarious. he has a cop dad and a bitchy mother. (They've split up) his parents found out and they were mad because they think I'm Hindu or Muslim. Imagine if they found out I have no religion LOL we were out of touch for the whole summer due to his parents. That was super hard on both of us. Ours is one messed up love story man. I'm more hopeless than hopeful about it . Either way, I'm loving every second of it right now Heart and get this: since being with him, I haven't cared to even glance at another guy twice. We all know that's a miracle LOL

Thanks Xarina ! Smile Heard about the weight loss. That's amazing :3 with the hubby gone, you must be up to great naughtiness   Wink LOL
It is amazing but he is not totally out of the way that he can't stress me out.  I think he has cost me another 4k to pay out. Ouch The t**ser  Angry.  If only I could kill him. 
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

</div>

It is amazing but he is not totally out of the way that he can't stress me out. I think he has cost me another 4k to pay out. OuchThe t**ser Angry. If only I could kill him.

Aww hope it gets better. Wow that sucks. Hey now don't leave behind proof online Tongue

Xarinafamzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
HI!

XarinallSerenityll

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

</div>

It is amazing but he is not totally out of the way that he can't stress me out. I think he has cost me another 4k to pay out. OuchThe t**ser Angry. If only I could kill him.

Aww hope it gets better. Wow that sucks. Hey now don't leave behind proof online Tongue
proof!  Who is going to find it here! Tongue
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

HI!

hey! How are you?
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

</div>

proof! Who is going to find it here!Tongue

Psh you never know! All they have to type is Xarina kill hubby LOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

I think we have been out of touch for just that time. How is school, now that I know about your love life?Big smile

Just saw this haha. School is realllyyy exhausting. I feel drained as we speak. I still have to do hw. I'm ready to graduate and go to college already. Dead I have good grades though !

Go to top