Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] (Page 34)

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Ichangedit

You guys want to know something?  Blushing.  I've lost a total of 42lbs, I meant pounds. Big smile

Wow Clap Congrats. I am not sure how much that is in kg but it sounds like an aweful lot. So really well done Xarina Big smile
Thanks Kristin. It equates to 21kg.  I got the conversion wrong to start with. 

ShockedShockedShocked Wow that is really a hell of a lot. So well done Smile I am sure you feel really great now
Thanks.  I feel amazing and it is so exciting to buy clothes off the peg.  Hubby going was the best thing for me LOL

It really sounds like it Big smile Glad you feeling so great. Whole new life as it sounds Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Kristin, you look after your back.   Have a look at my novel Big smile
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hira-Xarina-Akhtar-ebook/dp/B00E8I90S8

I will and I did look at it. And there stands that I could get a printed copy but I don't find where I can order one. So I was still waiting on it. But if there is not going to be one soon. I will buy it for my kindle
Kristin you could get it from the mardibooks website or direct from me.  I am going to set up a paypal account to receive payments.  So far I have got my local water stones branch to stock it.  Trying to get other book shops to stock it is not easy. Confused

Okay. So on mardibooks I just found a link to the amazon page. But if I could order direclty from you that would be great as well. Just a question do I need a paypal account for that too?
I think so.  I have been buying some beautiful bracelets from Australia and set one up to make the payments.  As long as you have a credit card.  All I need to do will be to send you an invoice.  If you pm me your email address as soon as I am set up I can let you know. 

Ichangedit

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

You guys want to know something?  Blushing.  I've lost a total of 42lbs, I meant pounds. Big smile

Wow Clap Congrats. I am not sure how much that is in kg but it sounds like an aweful lot. So really well done Xarina Big smile

ShockedShockedShocked Wow that is really a hell of a lot. So well done Smile I am sure you feel really great now
Thanks.  I feel amazing and it is so exciting to buy clothes off the peg.  Hubby going was the best thing for me LOL

It really sounds like it Big smile Glad you feeling so great. Whole new life as it sounds Wink
November 2011 was the turning point and also it is thanks to you lot and the others on IF. 

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

I will and I did look at it. And there stands that I could get a printed copy but I don't find where I can order one. So I was still waiting on it. But if there is not going to be one soon. I will buy it for my kindle
Kristin you could get it from the mardibooks website or direct from me.  I am going to set up a paypal account to receive payments.  So far I have got my local water stones branch to stock it.  Trying to get other book shops to stock it is not easy. Confused

Okay. So on mardibooks I just found a link to the amazon page. But if I could order direclty from you that would be great as well. Just a question do I need a paypal account for that too?
I think so.  I have been buying some beautiful bracelets from Australia and set one up to make the payments.  As long as you have a credit card.  All I need to do will be to send you an invoice.  If you pm me your email address as soon as I am set up I can let you know. 

But haven't got a credit card. I only have an EC card and I think they don't take those Ouch Well than I will buy the kindle edition. A reason to use that again Smile

Xarina

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

November 2011 was the turning point and also it is thanks to you lot and the others on IF. 

Always glad to help someone to start a new life Big smile I am really happy that everything is working out for you

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

But haven't got a credit card. I only have an EC card and I think they don't take those Ouch Well than I will buy the kindle edition. A reason to use that again Smile
Oh, that's a pain.  The hard copy is worth getting even if I do say so myself Big smile.  Or you can get it through mardibooks and I will send them a book to send to you, signed and dedicated.  I'll pay for the postage too. 

Ichangedit

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
So what else have you been up to?  Apart from hurting your back?

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Oh, that's a pain.  The hard copy is worth getting even if I do say so myself Big smile.  Or you can get it through mardibooks and I will send them a book to send to you, signed and dedicated.  I'll pay for the postage too. 

Aww I would love to have the signed and dedicated hard copy. But you don't have to pay for the postage. I can pay that myself. But if I could get without having to fly to the UK or get an credit card that would be perfectBig smile

Go to top