Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] (Page 17)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by famzii05

I know but remembering her last moments is painful.  I guess I am missing all my online friends.  You are right SNS forum is not very active.  I do start a few funny threads but it is like swimming though cement.  Everyone's sense of humour is missing.  Shaun  felt the same as me but I think his job now takes up most of his time.  He hardly ever posts anymore.  I chat to him now and again on fb.  Been chatting with Rupal too.  Had a bit of a laugh because of the naughty birthday cards I put up for her and Shaun.

Praying for her is the best we can do. Smile I think you should start posting on other forums as well. Maybe... Can you please tell Rupal to come and chat here. And request her to finish her Las Vegas OS! LOL
None of the other forums call to me like SNS did.  I suppose the Gia incident opened my eyes to a lot of things.  I can only hope that there are some good serials which will make it worthwhile to start posting.  I will tell Rupal but she is all Jensened out LOL but I will tell her to finish her las vegas os but if I remember rightly we all have to complete our SS's don't we or did you finish yours?

I am currently working on an update for Ahlam. Smile Try Qubool Hai?
Please do. What does Jensened mean? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

I know but remembering her last moments is painful.  I guess I am missing all my online friends.  You are right SNS forum is not very active.  I do start a few funny threads but it is like swimming though cement.  Everyone's sense of humour is missing.  Shaun  felt the same as me but I think his job now takes up most of his time.  He hardly ever posts anymore.  I chat to him now and again on fb.  Been chatting with Rupal too.  Had a bit of a laugh because of the naughty birthday cards I put up for her and Shaun.

Praying for her is the best we can do. Smile I think you should start posting on other forums as well. Maybe... Can you please tell Rupal to come and chat here. And request her to finish her Las Vegas OS! LOL
None of the other forums call to me like SNS did.  I suppose the Gia incident opened my eyes to a lot of things.  I can only hope that there are some good serials which will make it worthwhile to start posting.  I will tell Rupal but she is all Jensened out LOL but I will tell her to finish her las vegas os but if I remember rightly we all have to complete our SS's don't we or did you finish yours?

I am currently working on an update for Ahlam. Smile Try Qubool Hai?
Please do. What does Jensened mean? Confused

Oh. LOL  Rupal has the worst hots for Jensen Ackles from Supernatural so I coined the phrase Jensened for her.   Qubool Hai is already some way in.  Not sure if I can catch up.  I just need a sweet love story with a good looking couple that can catch my imagination.
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
I am completely done with SNS which is why I have been gone for so long.
SNS has very much broken my heart (okay I may be slightly ever so much exaggerating here!) but honestly I've completely lost interest in the show. There's nothing in the show anymore. I loved the characters of Ahem and Gopi and really wanted more from the show. I'm annoyed by the fact that they became parents so quick. There was no time for their relationship to grow after they fell in love. The CVs cheated me out of everything that I was expecting and had waited so long for. 
And now Rashi is a mother too and it's the last straw.

No redemption, no consequences and no punishments. And what little they show is not enough for me. 
I miss the forum and the lovely people that I met there but I'm done with it.

Maybe I will carry on with my FFs but I can't watch the show anymore. You know when you have to force yourself to do something your heart is not in it. It was becoming a chore!!!!!!!

How is everyone anyway?

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey guys!
I am completely done with SNS which is why I have been gone for so long.
SNS has very much broken my heart (okay I may be slightly ever so much exaggerating here!) but honestly I've completely lost interest in the show. There's nothing in the show anymore. I loved the characters of Ahem and Gopi and really wanted more from the show. I'm annoyed by the fact that they became parents so quick. There was no time for their relationship to grow after they fell in love. The CVs cheated me out of everything that I was expecting and had waited so long for. 
And now Rashi is a mother too and it's the last straw.

No redemption, no consequences and no punishments. And what little they show is not enough for me. 
I miss the forum and the lovely people that I met there but I'm done with it.

Maybe I will carry on with my FFs but I can't watch the show anymore. You know when you have to force yourself to do something your heart is not in it. It was becoming a chore!!!!!!!

How is everyone anyway?

I am with you there.  SNS in recent months became a chore to watch and as for Rashi reaping the benefits she did not deserve, well that was enough for me.  At Fahima's suggestion I caught up with Qubool Hai, thanks to Zahara's thread "the story so far" and came in at such a crucial and disturbing part that I am finding it hard to think.  If you think Rashi was bad then you haven't seen the vamp in QH.  She is pure evil. Angry

I'm gearing up for the first anniversary of mum's passing and have finally finished my novel.  Might even raise enough money for a hard print run. Big smile  I am not very active on SNS forum but go back for the odd post.  I miss everyone from there.  What type of contract have you got for your new job?
NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
I have got a 1 year fixed term contract which is good. It's in KS2 but I'm not sure which year group so I'm going to contact the school this week to figure out the details. it's good because at least I get my NQT year sorted this year and I should be able to call Qasim over on that basis too, especially as people tell me that the 18000 salary requirement has been done away with. So things are definitely looking up!

Your mum must be in your thoughts a lot at the moment. Can't imagine what you're feeling.

But good news about your novel!! I can't wait to read it!!
My creativity went down the pan for a while but I am hoping to at least finish some of the FFs I started in the past, and maybe even some of the stories that I started on Insanity!

famzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
You guys still watching SNS? I gave that show up a long time ago LOL hope we can start catching up on daily Insanity. It's not the same anymore on here so I'm hoping I can at least get some fun from my Insanity sisters . Missing you guys lots! Smile

Edited by llSerenityll - 24 June 2013 at 8:02pm
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! We seriously need to meet up on here on a fixed date.

I miss you guys and Ahlam, I miss my story updates. Wink And before you say anything, yes, I am writing an update for you as well! So make sure you stay tuned so if I update you don't miss it.

I PM'ed Kristin and she said she was busy with work and all.

Hoping to speak to you all very soon!! xx

llSerenityll

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone! We seriously need to meet up on here on a fixed date.

I miss you guys and Ahlam, I miss my story updates. Wink And before you say anything, yes, I am writing an update for you as well! So make sure you stay tuned so if I update you don't miss it.

I PM'ed Kristin and she said she was busy with work and all.

Hoping to speak to you all very soon!! xx

I've lost the will to write, even to read. Been so lazy lately..Idk whats going on. Dead Aw thanks Smile Yes we need to decide what date and time we can all be here by Tongue

famzii05

Go to top