Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] (Page 16)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Hallooo!!!!  How's you?

Heyy! Big smile I'm good! You??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Hallooo!!!!  How's you?

Not bad.  Feeling a little down.  Been busy for most of the day.  Now settling to do some writing and chatting.  It is Rupal and Shaun's birthdays today.

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Hallooo!!!!  How's you?

Not bad.  Feeling a little down.  Been busy for most of the day.  Now settling to do some writing and chatting.  It is Rupal and Shaun's birthdays today.

How come? I'm on Holiday now so I've been realxing all day! Smile Has a thread been made for them on SNS forum?

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hallooo!!!!  How's you?

How come? I'm on Holiday now so I've been realxing all day! Smile Has a thread been made for them on SNS forum?
It's almost a year since mum's passing and generally feeling sorry for myself.  I am getting a lot of that.  I can imagine. Smile  Exams all finished and a lot of time on your hands.   No body makes the threads anymore.  Even mine was forgotten Cry  I cried myself to sleep then.  There are newer people on the forum.  Most of the old ones have leftCry

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Hallooo!!!!  How's you?

It's almost a year since mum's passing and generally feeling sorry for myself.  I am getting a lot of that.  I can imagine. Smile  Exams all finished and a lot of time on your hands.   No body makes the threads anymore.  Even mine was forgotten Cry  I cried myself to sleep then.  There are newer people on the forum.  Most of the old ones have leftCry

Aww. Atleast your mum is resting in Peace. Smile Why feel sorry for yourself? Go and have fun! That's not the Xarina I know.

It's sad that everyone is left. When I go to that forum, there is mostly complaining and hardly anything special or exciting. Has Shaun left also? I haven't spoken to Rupal in ages!

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Hallooo!!!!  How's you?

Aww. Atleast your mum is resting in Peace. Smile Why feel sorry for yourself? Go and have fun! That's not the Xarina I know.

It's sad that everyone is left. When I go to that forum, there is mostly complaining and hardly anything special or exciting. Has Shaun left also? I haven't spoken to Rupal in ages!
I know but remembering her last moments is painful.  I guess I am missing all my online friends.  You are right SNS forum is not very active.  I do start a few funny threads but it is like swimming though cement.  Everyone's sense of humour is missing.  Shaun  felt the same as me but I think his job now takes up most of his time.  He hardly ever posts anymore.  I chat to him now and again on fb.  Been chatting with Rupal too.  Had a bit of a laugh because of the naughty birthday cards I put up for her and Shaun.

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

I know but remembering her last moments is painful.  I guess I am missing all my online friends.  You are right SNS forum is not very active.  I do start a few funny threads but it is like swimming though cement.  Everyone's sense of humour is missing.  Shaun  felt the same as me but I think his job now takes up most of his time.  He hardly ever posts anymore.  I chat to him now and again on fb.  Been chatting with Rupal too.  Had a bit of a laugh because of the naughty birthday cards I put up for her and Shaun.

Praying for her is the best we can do. Smile I think you should start posting on other forums as well. Maybe... Can you please tell Rupal to come and chat here. And request her to finish her Las Vegas OS! LOL

Xarina

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Praying for her is the best we can do. Smile I think you should start posting on other forums as well. Maybe... Can you please tell Rupal to come and chat here. And request her to finish her Las Vegas OS! LOL
None of the other forums call to me like SNS did.  I suppose the Gia incident opened my eyes to a lot of things.  I can only hope that there are some good serials which will make it worthwhile to start posting.  I will tell Rupal but she is all Jensened out LOL but I will tell her to finish her las vegas os but if I remember rightly we all have to complete our SS's don't we or did you finish yours?

famzii05

Go to top