Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] (Page 13)

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by llSerenityll

Originally posted by famzii05

Done with school and exams Big smile No one comes on around here so I dont bother posting because it's eerily silent!  LOL 

@Xarina - no my exams are still ongoing. Have three left then Yaaay!! LONG break - but I'm going to be so bored. Ouch

@Ahlam!! You should bother Madam! I think that no one comes here at all so I don't post but then yesterday I wanted to talk to you all! Big smile When will you know your results for your exams?

Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am. LOL  I already know my class grades. I passed Tongue All A's and a D (in calculus Angry). AP Exam scores come in July Cry I don't care about those, they don't harm me. 

Well Done!! Proud of you! Big smile

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Done with school and exams Big smile No one comes on around here so I dont bother posting because it's eerily silent!  LOL 

@Xarina - no my exams are still ongoing. Have three left then Yaaay!! LONG break - but I'm going to be so bored. Ouch

@Ahlam!! You should bother Madam! I think that no one comes here at all so I don't post but then yesterday I wanted to talk to you all! Big smile When will you know your results for your exams?

Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am. LOL  I already know my class grades. I passed Tongue All A's and a D (in calculus Angry). AP Exam scores come in July Cry I don't care about those, they don't harm me. 

Pretty sure D is not a Top Mark LOL (unless in bra size WinkROFL)

Edited by llSerenityll - 29 May 2013 at 7:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Now Ahlam and Fahima.  Don't hide behind that excuse that there is no one here so you don't post.  You post and you will get a reply.  After all if I am not here who else is? Smile

Well it's true. I feel like I'm talking to air CryLOL How are you anyway, Steam Queen? Smile

First of all well done on your exams.  I used to be here on a regular basis but then you guys left me Cry and it was scary walking around this place on my own.  *whispers*.  There are some weird things going bump here and it has nothing to do with the grind LOL.  Steam queen has run out of steam.  There is no coal left to stoke the fire. ROFL

Thank You Big smile I know how you feel because I've walked around here alone myself many times! -whispers- Cry LOL Nahiii That cannot happen to our Steam Queen! We will lose Insanity without Steam Cry

famzii05

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Now Ahlam and Fahima.  Don't hide behind that excuse that there is no one here so you don't post.  You post and you will get a reply.  After all if I am not here who else is? Smile

Well it's true. I feel like I'm talking to air CryLOL How are you anyway, Steam Queen? Smile

First of all well done on your exams.  I used to be here on a regular basis but then you guys left me Cry and it was scary walking around this place on my own.  *whispers*.  There are some weird things going bump here and it has nothing to do with the grind LOL.  Steam queen has run out of steam.  There is no coal left to stoke the fire. ROFL

Thank You Big smile I know how you feel because I've walked around here alone myself many times! -whispers- Cry LOL Nahiii That cannot happen to our Steam Queen! We will lose Insanity without Steam Cry

We need a good conversation here to make our Steam Queen reappear! LOL

llSerenityll

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Pretty sure D is not a Top Mark LOL (unless in bra size WinkROFL)

Atleast you got the D Wink If you know what I mean. ROFL

llSerenityll

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hello, anyone there?

*hears some noise"

Arghhh!! Oh it just a rat.

I think this place is becoming haunted!

llSerenityll

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Oops.  To late.  *sighs* Oh well.
*sings off key*  All alone am I, ever since you went away.  So lonely, I am so lonely, I don't have nobody, to call my own.

llSerenityll

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Oops.  To late.  *sighs* Oh well.
*sings off key*  All alone am I, ever since you went away.  So lonely, I am so lonely, I don't have nobody, to call my own.

Xarina! Phew, I found you! I thought that you left and ran away!

You see, Insanity in my brain is too much to handle. I need to let it out. So i need to talk to you all.

Why is everyone lost? How can we find them? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinallSerenityll

Go to top