The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only] - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone! We seriously need to meet up on here on a fixed date.

I miss you guys and Ahlam, I miss my story updates. 😉 And before you say anything, yes, I am writing an update for you as well! So make sure you stay tuned so if I update you don't miss it.

I PM'ed Kristin and she said she was busy with work and all.

Hoping to speak to you all very soon!! xx
Originally posted by famzii05

Hey everyone! We seriously need to meet up on here on a fixed date.

I miss you guys and Ahlam, I miss my story updates. 😉 And before you say anything, yes, I am writing an update for you as well! So make sure you stay tuned so if I update you don't miss it.

I PM'ed Kristin and she said she was busy with work and all.

Hoping to speak to you all very soon!! xx

I've lost the will to write, even to read. Been so lazy lately..Idk whats going on. 🤢 Aw thanks ðŸ˜Š Yes we need to decide what date and time we can all be here by ðŸ˜›

Hi!!! 

-gasps- NO WAY! IVE FOUND LIFE ON DESERTED LAND! ðŸ˜²

Originally posted by llSerenityll

-gasps- NO WAY! IVE FOUND LIFE ON DESERTED LAND! ðŸ˜²

I'm shocked too! 😲

Where have you been all this time?

I'm shocked too! 😲

Where have you been all this time?

I would tell you if I knew ðŸ˜† It seems like I'm just floating around in this world for now with no purpose ðŸ˜› I blame school! I use to worry about just that but now that summer vacation has took over, I have nothing to do. No idea what to do with myself. And you Insaniacs aren't helping my being absent either ðŸ˜­ 

I would tell you if I knew ðŸ˜† It seems like I'm just floating around in this world for now with no purpose ðŸ˜› I blame school! I use to worry about just that but now that summer vacation has took over, I have nothing to do. No idea what to do with myself. And you Insaniacs aren't helping my being absent either ðŸ˜­ 

😆 I've just finished with my Mosque exams today and now I'm finally free. But to be honest, I'm going to get really bored, unless we meet here very frequently to chat (which I am hoping we do).

😆 I've just finished with my Mosque exams today and now I'm finally free. But to be honest, I'm going to get really bored, unless we meet here very frequently to chat (which I am hoping we do).

Free, at last! 😛 Yes you are. And yes we should. Hopefully if I remember to get on here. 

Free, at last! 😛 Yes you are. And yes we should. Hopefully if I remember to get on here. 

Yes, you will remember to get your ass here frequently! 😛😆
How have you been? Anything interesting? Trips? Plans?

Yes, you will remember to get your ass here frequently! 😛😆
How have you been? Anything interesting? Trips? Plans?

Yes ma'am. I've been bored and depressed ðŸ˜› Even now, I feel like something bad is going to happen. Horrible feeling ðŸ¤¢ I went to Ruby Falls with family. It was nice. Cut my hair, wanna see? ðŸ˜› 

Yes ma'am. I've been bored and depressed ðŸ˜› Even now, I feel like something bad is going to happen. Horrible feeling ðŸ¤¢ I went to Ruby Falls with family. It was nice. Cut my hair, wanna see? ðŸ˜› 

Aww, how come? Don't worry too much. Hopefully you'll be fine! 😃 OOh, sound nice. Yeah, show me 😛