Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Ours is practically melted now. We still had snow piled up this week but slowly it has melted away!!

Ours is as well. Just hoping that the temperature will raise soon
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ichangedit

true. I am properly like 4 or 6 months behind and have no time to catch up to it. Not even sure I want to in the moment. So this is a problem.

I'm having the same dilemma at the moment - I love the show but there's only so much angst I can take!! I need to know the happy ever after is on the horizon!!
Hopefully by the time I catch up the woeful track will be over and there will be a little bit of sunshine on the way rather than more of the same!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Night Guys!! Talk to you all soon again! It was lovely to have everyone here!! Love you all lots, take care! xx Byeee ðŸ¤—
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

Good Night Guys!! Talk to you all soon again! It was lovely to have everyone here!! Love you all lots, take care! xx Byeee ðŸ¤—

Night Fahima!! 
See you soon!!!🤗
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I'm having the same dilemma at the moment - I love the show but there's only so much angst I can take!! I need to know the happy ever after is on the horizon!!
Hopefully by the time I catch up the woeful track will be over and there will be a little bit of sunshine on the way rather than more of the same!!

But it seems like there is one barely watchable track following the other or is it just everytime I take a look at what it happening?

@Fahima Good night dear 🤗 Sleep tight. See you soon

@Nazma I will go now as well. Already past 2am here. Good night dear 🤗 hope you have fun with your cousin tomorrow
NazmaJ thumbnail
Night girls!!

I was just about to leave as well!!!

Hopefully see you guys soon!!!🤗
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry I had to run out on you guys.  But sleep was dangerously close to me giving myself a qwerty imprint on my forehead.  Can't do late nights anymore. 
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Sorry I had to run out on you guys.  But sleep was dangerously close to me giving myself a qwerty imprint on my forehead.  Can't do late nights anymore. 

Not a problem Xarina 😊
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Xarina

No problemo! 😃
Ichangedit thumbnail
Failed my driving test today 
So have to pay another 250 € and wait two weekd to try again 🤢