The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

KD-Panchhi -RV OS || Its Complicated|| (Page 7)

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPanchi

i loved it soo mch. he held her, whispered in her ear aww soo sweet. ders deffo chemistry a cute bond lol it really is complicated LOL. I wud luv it if u cud write more coz i wud deffo read em Clap

haye I so wish to see something like this on TBP Day Dreaming
aaah well seeing d response I might jus write one Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvPanchi

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Aww..It was very nice!!
I loved that you incorporated FTS into this, panchi pouncing on avantika would be really fun to watch! lolz..I'm sure she would feel guilty seconds after, but it would be fun seeing it...hahah
And I also loved how you concluded the whole os, it had a very beautiful and mysterious ending...
Sometimes there are just somethings you don't need to describe, those bonds and unsaid feelings are just there...Very beautifully done! Embarrassed

.effervescent.

.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aww..It was very nice!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I loved that you incorporated FTS into this, panchi pouncing on avantika would be really fun to watch! lolz..I'm sure she would feel guilty seconds after, but it would be fun seeing it...hahah</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And I also loved how you concluded the whole os, it had a very beautiful and mysterious ending...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sometimes there are just somethings you don't need to describe, those bonds and unsaid feelings are just there...Very beautifully done!Embarrassed</font>

@Bold: exactly!! thats exactly what I feel in case of PanSh n if I was able to deliver that right. . then I'll be beyond happy!!
ur comments never fail to bring a smile on my face Big smile Big smile
thank u Embarrassed

springkissed

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Aww..It was very nice!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I loved that you incorporated FTS into this, panchi pouncing on avantika would be really fun to watch! lolz..I'm sure she would feel guilty seconds after, but it would be fun seeing it...hahah</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And I also loved how you concluded the whole os, it had a very beautiful and mysterious ending...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sometimes there are just somethings you don't need to describe, those bonds and unsaid feelings are just there...Very beautifully done!Embarrassed</font>

@Bold: exactly!! thats exactly what I feel in case of PanSh n if I was able to deliver that right. . then I'll be beyond happy!!
ur comments never fail to bring a smile on my face Big smile Big smile
thank u Embarrassed

Aww..hahah..Thanks!! Embarrassed
And I think you did a great job in showing that, otherwise I would have never come to that conclusion!:) The concept is so different, but not everything has to be divided in the categories of just friends or lovers, there is sometimes a middle ground that is hard to explain. Because ultimately, we are humans and we go through myriads of emotions, the feelings you executed in this os is just one of those myriads of unexplainable emotions.. Embarrassed

.effervescent.

..Amina.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amiee125

This OS was really great , loved it!!Embarrassed
Panchi is always shown to be calm but there are limits to everything.It was fun to see her pouncing on Avantika when she came to know about FTSROFL
My fav part in the whole OS was RV standing in front of her as a shield and KD supporting her from behindBig smile Loved how he calmed her gently by whispering as she always wanted and our angel felt guilty and apologized to Avantika! Yes their bond is afterall complicated. Beautifully written BCEmbarrassed

arre nai . Avantika apologized PS!!
anyways thanks Big smile
..Amina.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
but ya RV in front n KD behind is something I've always wished!!

Go to top