Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

TOIFA Vancouver 2013 (MAIN EVENT) (Page 20)

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

I wonder how much deepika did pay for this award rofl. Her award has a big joke written all over it lol

I don't think she's influential enough to buy it. That's like saying Anushka bought the Filmfare award. They're not that big yet. Plus I think if this was all set up, she would show up to receive it. Which does make me wonder how she ended up getting it. Who th is part of the jury of this show? Prakash Padukone?? ConfusedLOL

anushka performed at ff hence she got it over dolly hehe

Yes but clearly something is wrong because if we follow the "but she did not attend..." so did vidya and sridevi not and their performances were million times better than deepikas. So clearly the system is corrupt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Haeyeol

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged

I wonder how much deepika did pay for this award rofl. Her award has a big joke written all over it lol

I don't think she's influential enough to buy it. That's like saying Anushka bought the Filmfare award. They're not that big yet. Plus I think if this was all set up, she would show up to receive it. Which does make me wonder how she ended up getting it. Who th is part of the jury of this show? Prakash Padukone?? ConfusedLOL

I think you guys are over reacting just a tad bit...

I think this award ceremony wanted to be a bit different rather than just follow the same pattern and repeat the same winners from all the other award shows. 

I actually did see this one coming atleast from one show...it always happens! You have an odd winner atleast in one of the shows. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0HotMess

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
It seems Priyanka has stolen the show at TOIFA going with the weets and Aishs performance seems to be a debacle one

Loved Anurag Basu's witty speech and giving Ranbir a piggyback ride on the way to podium, and getting him to hold his dhoti after Anurags Dhoti fell offLOL

Edited by vedant123 - 07 April 2013 at 12:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0Gauahargeous_N

sajni_ka_sajna IF-Dazzler
sajni_ka_sajna
sajni_ka_sajna

Originally posted by adhd

Haw Katty flew all the way there and performed jet lagged for nothing.
I feel tiny lil bit bad.Disapprove

Katty please start acting na.

IF ke liye saala troll bhi karega.. jiyega marega... maregaa... sooli charegaa LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaan

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

aish's performance was the shortest of them all, it didn't include much dancing but she looked gorgeous.
ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

anushka performed at ff hence she got it over dolly hehe

Yes but clearly something is wrong because if we follow the "but she did not attend..." so did vidya and sridevi not and their performances were million times better than deepikas. So clearly the system is corrupt.

Dolly WASNT EVEN NOMINATED at FF!
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

lol someone being so mean.

I even saw so many desi people calling themselves for brown people on twitter Confused

Jessica Edler ?@aWWEsomeJEZZ3m

One of the best parts of #toifa is hearing everyone who takes to the stage say hi to WANCOUWER!!! #cantpronouncev #brownproblems

Vis detaljer 
  •  Svar 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Fj til foretrukne 
  •  Mere
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

I think you guys are over reacting just a tad bit...

I think this award ceremony wanted to be a bit different rather than just follow the same pattern and repeat the same winners from all the other award shows. 

I actually did see this one coming atleast from one show...it always happens! You have an odd winner atleast in one of the shows. LOL

That's true.. in 2011, Kajol/Vidya were winning for MNIK/Ishqiya in every award show. Then Anushka ended up winning for BBB at IIFA. My dad literally yelled at the TV when this happened. IT WAS SO RANDOM. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khoslakadhoklaOJ6.0ruky786

Go to top