MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

What is your opinion about the new team?

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Looks like Sonal is very popular but I am not convinced that she has the better team. From what I have seen till now, I think Palak and Mohit are very good. Swati has not done much till now and I thought she was stupid while giving the explanation that she wanted to be with Palak :-) Harmeet is again a very quiet guy and today's task was the first time I noticed him. If this team structure continues,  I am sure Swati and Harmeet would get eliminated as they anyway did not show any preference to be part of Suchit's team

As for the other team,  I wonder how Ramandeep will manage in the other team as she is always cribbing about Gaurav's attitude. It will be interesting to see how that team dynamics works out as Anirudh will try to replace Gaurav as the leader. Roopali/Raman could most likely be the first to get eliminated from that side 

However, the ex-roadies elimination is still pending. This season seems to be dragging on and due to the weekly (if not more) gap between tasks and eliminations, I am not able to keep track of whether it is elimination time or task time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramisaa

himshikha Newbie
himshikha
himshikha

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
m really happpy wid d new team...i mean wid suchit's team palak suchit and mohit r really gud peformers and also suchit's gud friends n he can easily trust them...
 but after sonal betrayed swati so
swati is in full agression n moreover after raman she was d only gud performer of d new rodies team n i thnk after dis episode harry and swati r fully prepared to take revenge wid sonal...but it would hav been a more better if raman would hav been in suchit's team insted of harry but overall i m very very happpy...
to hell wid d sonals team they all r d bunch of loosers who only know backbitching...Angry

Edited by himshikha - 08 April 2013 at 12:29am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top