Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Dramatic elements galore in Colors' Uttaran (Page 2)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Now i'm doubtful how can they show yuvi refusing to do last ritesConfused? They could have easily said parole nahi mila, though in cases such these parole is granted easily, still anyway we can take this.

But yuvi refusing to do it sounds cruelOuch.

Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i want srj back...Cry
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessofkesar

tch tch cvs !
stop it now , u have lost . i don't think srj will return to u'll when everywhere other ph n channels are dying to get him in their show.
u know whoever have seen srj as vishnu can't imagine anyone else in that role !
when i see vishnu's of other shows i realise how impt is srj for dkdm even wid less screen space.

n u sadist cvs use his pics , n just coz can't get him back ruin yuvi's character more!
yuvi's anger is such big that he does not want to see her  for last time.
now what ? forget yuvi for anothers 1-2 yrs by than show might end or take leap without concluding yuvi track n u might replace yuvi as he will be in 40s than lol

i m telling u cvs , u can't have him back , so replace yuvi !
yes i m saying this replace yuvi n make him positive instead of spoiling him.
i know i will never able to accept anyoneelse as yuvi other than srj , but me n my frns will be tension free of srj return atleast.

no sankrant for mukta , wid replacement wether u do yukta or not i m not bothered!just want one last expecation a gud looking talented actor opp mukta in impt role.

y this article mentions srj as yuvi still , he is no longer part of show now!

atleast cvs should have showned that antim sanskar was done in hurry as body was too much mutilated n decomposing fast so yuvi did not get info on tym and latter is parole was rejected rather than angry yuvi refusing! 
wid out srj they r missing out such emmotional scenes of yuvi n iccha!

come to think of it how hurt he is with the treatment that hes ready to do a small role vishnu...reason...uttaran cvs ruining his character...n whu pays them to ruin actors character..the producers...n why the producer has the guts to ruin anybodys character..coz they have setting in the channel...it all works as a chain...being a better actor if u see infront of ur eyes..the other one is promoted its normal for them to leave...evn if he comes back...wats the use..it will be meethi show all the way...he will be shown once in a week..for 2 min...its better he does mahabharat...
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
shradha u r right..after watching SRJ as Vishnu i just can't think that Vishnu looked like anyone else that him not even as Nitish Bharadwaj..who was my most fav Krishna till date

now just wait and watch how people worship him as Krishna bhagwan..just let Mahabharat to b launched..this ut cv's would understand what they lost

Go to top