• Tags: 
    • Uttaran
    • Colors
    • Tina Dutta
By TellychakkarTeam 6 Apr 2013 - 17:44
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Tina Dutta and Sreejita De

Uttaran on Colors is a show which has been entertaining masses for quite some time now. Produced by FilmFarm Productions viewers have seen a track wherein Ichcha (Tina Dutta) has passed away, but her daughter Meethi (Tina Dutta) is entirely oblivion of the fact.

Meethi will be desperate to connect with her mom and accordingly, dial on her phone to get in touch.

However, aunt Parvati (Hetal Yadav) will fake it out and pretend to be Ichcha and talk to Meethi.

"Meethi will talk to Parvati thinking she is Ichcha. But later she will realise that there is something wrong with the way her mother conversed," said a source.

Baffled, Meethi will make desperate attempts to reach Ichcha, but all her attempts will fail.

Back in the haveli, everyone will gear up for Ichcha's last rites.

Now, as per the cremation process, the family would want Ichcha's son Yuvraj (Saurabh Raj Jain) to conduct the last rites, but he will deny on grounds of anger (he went to jail because of his mother).

Finally, Ichcha's husband Veer (Vikas Bhalla) will come ahead and ask their adopted son Kanha (Chaitanya Chaudhary) to go ahead with the proceedings.

When contacted Hetal she could not throw much light on the upcoming track but said that the "sequences will be quite gripping".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Now, as per the cremation process, the family would want Ichcha's son Yuvraj (Saurabh Raj Jain) to conduct the last rites, but he will deny on grounds of anger (he went to jail because of his mother).

diz mean..will come srj comming or not... iam  so scared .. but srj jain  going to join  mahabarada ...so i think he will not come uttaran...im  feel cry... pls srj come back...  we want see only as yuvi in uttaran๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by saila1305 - 11 years ago
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how much more will the cvs ruin yuvi's character!!! no son will do like this!!! hate cvs!! 
sailuja thumbnail
ya i hate cv... much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก diz is a great opportunity to get srj back... cv not do that ..  I HAVE so worried..missing yuvi...
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saila1305

ya i hate cv... much ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก diz is a great opportunity to get srj back... cv not do that ..  I HAVE so worried..missing yuvi...

i was seriosly expecting that they would show yuvi for last rights of ichcha!! but cvs!!! hate them!!
atleast they could have given a better reason!!! i mean a son refusing to do last rights of a his mother!!! this shows how low can the cvs go!!! if they couldn't get srj, they could have said that the court didn't give the permission!!! pathetic cvs!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

sailuja thumbnail
but cv allready is confusing...who can get back as yuvi character .. so atthetime srj doesn't like to come uttaran...back.. at the same time  cv didn't take any  replacement .  for yuvi character so cv will not show   yuvi rights scene...  so they will not show..poor cv.. iam so scred ... i think even  though last time will not srj come in uttaran...๐Ÿ˜ญ i feel cry... iam expecting many  twist  about uttaran after ichha death... so will not happen anything. there .๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by saila1305 - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tch tch cvs !
stop it now , u have lost . i don't think srj will return to u'll when everywhere other ph n channels are dying to get him in their show.
u know whoever have seen srj as vishnu can't imagine anyone else in that role !
when i see vishnu's of other shows i realise how impt is srj for dkdm even wid less screen space.

n u sadist cvs use his pics , n just coz can't get him back ruin yuvi's character more!
yuvi's anger is such big that he does not want to see her  for last time.
now what ? forget yuvi for anothers 1-2 yrs by than show might end or take leap without concluding yuvi track n u might replace yuvi as he will be in 40s than lol

i m telling u cvs , u can't have him back , so replace yuvi !
yes i m saying this replace yuvi n make him positive instead of spoiling him.
i know i will never able to accept anyoneelse as yuvi other than srj , but me n my frns will be tension free of srj return atleast.

no sankrant for mukta , wid replacement wether u do yukta or not i m not bothered!just want one last expecation a gud looking talented actor opp mukta in impt role.

y this article mentions srj as yuvi still , he is no longer part of show now!

atleast cvs should have showned that antim sanskar was done in hurry as body was too much mutilated n decomposing fast so yuvi did not get info on tym and latter is parole was rejected rather than angry yuvi refusing! 
wid out srj they r missing out such emmotional scenes of yuvi n iccha!
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Saddist CVS ๐Ÿ˜ก
Never use good talented persons ๐Ÿ˜ก
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now i'm doubtful how can they show yuvi refusing to do last rites๐Ÿ˜•? They could have easily said parole nahi mila, though in cases such these parole is granted easily, still anyway we can take this.

But yuvi refusing to do it sounds cruel.

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

tch tch cvs !

stop it now , u have lost . i don't think srj will return to u'll when everywhere other ph n channels are dying to get him in their show.
u know whoever have seen srj as vishnu can't imagine anyone else in that role !
when i see vishnu's of other shows i realise how impt is srj for dkdm even wid less screen space.

n u sadist cvs use his pics , n just coz can't get him back ruin yuvi's character more!
yuvi's anger is such big that he does not want to see her  for last time.
now what ? forget yuvi for anothers 1-2 yrs by than show might end or take leap without concluding yuvi track n u might replace yuvi as he will be in 40s than lol

i m telling u cvs , u can't have him back , so replace yuvi !
yes i m saying this replace yuvi n make him positive instead of spoiling him.
i know i will never able to accept anyoneelse as yuvi other than srj , but me n my frns will be tension free of srj return atleast.

no sankrant for mukta , wid replacement wether u do yukta or not i m not bothered!just want one last expecation a gud looking talented actor opp mukta in impt role.

y this article mentions srj as yuvi still , he is no longer part of show now!

atleast cvs should have showned that antim sanskar was done in hurry as body was too much mutilated n decomposing fast so yuvi did not get info on tym and latter is parole was rejected rather than angry yuvi refusing! 
wid out srj they r missing out such emmotional scenes of yuvi n iccha!

come to think of it how hurt he is with the treatment that hes ready to do a small role vishnu...reason...uttaran cvs ruining his character...n whu pays them to ruin actors character..the producers...n why the producer has the guts to ruin anybodys character..coz they have setting in the channel...it all works as a chain...being a better actor if u see infront of ur eyes..the other one is promoted its normal for them to leave...evn if he comes back...wats the use..it will be meethi show all the way...he will be shown once in a week..for 2 min...its better he does mahabharat...