Girl54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sultan is not leaving the show,is he? He better not. I absolutely love his character and his interactions with Madhu and Aryan. 
Also, the chemistry between all the three leads, RK, Sultan and Madhubala is sizzling! 
ADORE THEM!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure dear...It will be a big disaster to the character if he leaves so abruptly...

Where is Roma and Shamsher? They are missing for the past 2-3months...thats weird as well, in spite of Madhu's heart wrenching un wedding sequence...no father and no aunt to come and console her. Wah wah CVs...these are the big big blunders they already made so far...lets c whatelse is in store for us. 
lankansporty thumbnail
I was wondering too... I sure hope this is not the end to his track. I wanna see more of him.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think he's leaving the show. Bhujang isn't dead, and now he knows what Madhubala looks like and where she lives, we definitely haven't seen the last of him. Plus the creators didn't do a single note worthy thing by bringing his character in the show; so i don't believe he's leaving anytime soon.
gogili thumbnail
I think he's no going anywhere.
We'll enjoy the series with him ðŸ˜‰

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he's leaving. We may not see him for a few episodes, but I think he'll be back.
raatdin thumbnail
Please have a look link