Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was a very emotional scene...And it helped in changing padmini's opinion on sultan... gosh poor sultan had such a horrible childhood...but both actors stole the episode yesterday.
amar5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
avi is awesome all the time
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I could not take my eyes off Avi..he was simply rocking...there is no greatness being a lead and performing...but being a supposed cameo and outdoing the lead or equalling the lead is something really great..and Avi has accomplished that...Sultan and Madhu have an underlying current between them..they get to understand each other withour words. WOw...salute to the Cvs for having given us Sultan..but please please donot end his character abruptly...we love him...we want more of him and most of all can't see him die...Yes I am a Rishbala fan but love Madhu, Sultan and Aryan...they look too irresistable when to-gether...

jnawaz thumbnail

absolutely agreed!! it was an unexpected scene but it just made my heart melt...not only do we finally find out something about Sultans past...but he does it in such a matter of fact way...its great...he doesnt want pity...he just wants them to understand...he wants Paddo to understand...and Mrs. Shamsher Malik totally surprised me...her affection for Aryan and now for Sultan...i mean obviously she's not gonna hug him and shower him with love...but after hearing his story...Paddo is more soft towards Sultan...its a start...kya pata...future saas ho toh? he he

JAZ

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to Avinesh ...muahhh ...i am loving him more n more day by day 😃
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agreed!! That scene was fabulous 👏
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I would have enjoyed tbat scene more if it did not seem a bit hast or if I did not have that negative feeling od Sultan track wrapping up
AR was as usual amazing in his emotions...neither overdone or less expressed. He carries a lot of emotions without too much of words.
Thats why I love him with DD.
-Ratzz- thumbnail
sultan aka avi is exceptionally gud in emotional scenes too
sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
avi simply sweet guy , down to earth .. love  him alot as sultan😉 he is too good in emotional scenes... avi proved that he can act very well in emotional scenes ..😃... tight slap bashers😡 who say he cant act only show one expression
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I would have enjoyed tbat scene more if it did not seem a bit hast or if I did not have that negative feeling od Sultan track wrapping up
AR was as usual amazing in his emotions...neither overdone or less expressed. He carries a lot of emotions without too much of words.
Thats why I love him with DD.

that scene was not at all haste

it was a full length big scene with proper dialogues fully describinthe story

n if u cant enjoy the shw for ur own unnecessary insecurity

thats not the cvs fault

with such attitude u wont enjoy the future sulbala scns either