Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN LEFT THE CHAWL..NOT THE SHW NOR MADHU (Page 7)

sultanbala Goldie
sultanbala
sultanbala

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
agree with u abby .. but one thing i want to tell u that  those who r saying  end of sultan  or sulbala r not true sulbala they r rk / rishbala fans .. pretending to be sulbala / sultan fans .. very chalak peopleAngryLOLLOL

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I dont want Sultan to say Alvida. I want him to be there in Madhubala,
I strongly need it becoz only becoz of Sultan and Aryan, Madhubala smiles and Madhubala is shown in her originality of how she basically is. 

I am so sure, Madhu wont be the real Madhu when she is with RK, she is getting buried under and only fear and submission comes up.

I want the Madhubala the real self and this can only come up now in 100% if she is with Sultan and Aryan.

Edited by naina2010 - 07 April 2013 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Rolf!!! Sultan exit and too very soon even he doesnt meet properly with RK

Abhi toh Clash of Titians Baki HaiTongue

Sultan character demand of the story to proceed the story further b'coz RK n Madhu cant run the show akeleSmile

ABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicaleyes

agree with u abby .. but one thing i want to tell u that  those who r saying  end of sultan  or sulbala r not true sulbala they r rk / rishbala fans .. pretending to be sulbala / sultan fans .. very chalak peopleAngryLOLLOL

they r not pretending to b sulbala fans

they r saying at our face they want sultan dead so that rishbala heppn

nd i m very cool with that

but there r many crazy sulbalians as well whom i personally know frm day 1 ho creating a panic n havoc everywhere by this unnecessary insecurity

they r not rishbla fans but pathetically insecure sulbala fans

i wont spare them or defend ther pessimistic mentality jus coz they r sulbala fans

rishbala fans dont hv to pretend nything...they mk posts on sultans death or exit n let it b

but i hate it seeing how the sulbala fans r

start predicting sultans death at the drop of a hat

disgusting

Frozy Newbie
Frozy
Frozy

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thank goodness...I only watched the first half of part 1 of yesterday's epi due to website not working properly! But I have been hearing that and I was really sad! So thanks for this post! :) If he will not end up with madhu then I just really want him to be one of them main lead as well! So that I can just watch him be in the show! ahha
Missy7 Senior Member
Missy7
Missy7

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozy

Thank goodness...I only watched the first half of part 1 of yesterday's epi due to website not working properly! But I have been hearing that and I was really sad! So thanks for this post! :) If he will not end up with madhu then I just really want him to be one of them main lead as well! So that I can just watch him be in the show! ahha

Hahah I will never watch the show if that happens! Lol
GirijaM Senior Member
GirijaM
GirijaM

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Your post clearly explains that Sultan is just leaving the chawl for everyone's safety after his enemy has found out about his location. He is a decent and a caring man who would not even think of putting other people's life in danger especially Madhu and her family whom he cares for and respects. The CV's know that he has a big fan following and they will not make the mistake of letting him go. By introducing Sultan's character they have given us a welcome change which most of us really enjoy and look forward to seeing in every episode. Sultan's softer side and how he is comfortable telling Padmini about his chiilhood shows that he is getting close to Madhu and her family. I do not think at this point that the cv's will want to risk ending the Madhu Sultan and Aaryan track which has been a refreshing change from the usual story so far. The chemistry between Sulbala is rocking there is no denying it, so even if Sultan moves out of the chawl he will definately keep in touch with Madhu and she will surely meet him and Aaryan and that will keep us rivited to our Television.
GirijaM Senior Member
GirijaM
GirijaM

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by magicaleyes

agree with u abby .. but one thing i want to tell u that<font color="#FF0000" size="4"> those who r saying end of sultan or sulbala r not true sulbala they r rk / rishbala fans .. pretending to be sulbala / sultan fans .. very chalak people</font>AngryLOLLOL

<font size="4">they r not pretending to b s<font size="4">ulbala fans

<font size="4">they r saying at our face they want sultan dead so that rish<font size="4">ba<font size="4">la heppn

<font size="4"><font size="4">nd i m very cool with that

<font size="4">but there r many crazy sulbalians as well whom i personally know frm day 1 <font size="4">ho creating a panic n havoc everywhere by this unnecessar<font size="4">y insecurity

<font size="4">they r not rishbla fans but patheti<font size="4">cally insecure sulbala fans

<font size="4">i wont spare them or defend ther pessimistic mentality jus coz they r sulbala fa<font size="4">ns

<font size="4">rishbala fans dont hv to pretend nything...they mk posts on sultans death o<font size="4">r exit n let it b<font size="4">

<font size="4">but i hate it seeing how the su<font size="4">l</font>bala fans r

<font size="4">start predicting su<font size="4">l</font>tans death at the drop of a hat

<font size="4">disgusting</font>
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

I do not think there is any need to worry. As Avinesh is well liked, a good actor and has a large fan following the cv's would not dare risk getting rid of him as they will lose a big chunk of loyal viewers. This is definately not happening they know there are just as many people that want the Sultan Madhu track as there are those who want the RK and Madhu track. Finally because of Sultan the show has gotten interesting and we are glued to colors at 8:30 pm.

sultanbala

Go to top