Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN LEFT THE CHAWL..NOT THE SHW NOR MADHU (Page 4)

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
pls post more abt sulbala to boost we all sulbalians . Its full of rishabala post and am commenting on sulbala posts so do keep posting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272

Payaal Groupbie
Payaal
Payaal

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

Originally posted by ninand

I don't know about others.. but I was just touched by the last scene, the scene between Madhu and him.. He was just so honest about how he is, and how he has found the world to be, and now what he thinks of her, in the many words he said to her that do not come naturally to him at all..

yeh.. the way he said those things, his demeanor, was so telling.. Thats what felt so bittersweet. At one level their relationship has ended, the level where he was seeking shelter. at another , it became something stronger even as they became friendly strangers again. the last scene kind of told us how lovely two strangers can be..

.. and there was something sad about it, so don't get upset if people are feeling low. 

Just hoping we haven't seen the last of Sultan ..

every scn doesnt hv to b happy in a show

of course the scn was sad

but that doesnt mean people mk conclusions abt avi tking  aleave or quitting or sultan dying or tking exit for gud

so what if its a sad scn

Guys,

That scene was so simple, yet packed with emotions that surfaced which was once repressed but neither picked up on it.  The beauty of this scene lies in its simplicity and unspoken words which were conveyed by once repressed emotions on both party, yet subtle they were. 

housefull3

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
@TM,

"Main hoon" those words and the slight smile was the scene that I will remember for a long time. 

He was fantastic,I must say that. What a contrast between both the men! One brings tears and the other a smile. I liked the way Madhu instinctively called out Sultan when it was overbearing RK.

BaraniK

housefull3 Groupbie
housefull3
housefull3

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandiab

[QUOTE=sandiab]The voice of reason 4 the sulbala fans thanks 4 the post Abby and think we all just sad. We wana see more of them from the time sultan came sulbala scenes just seem to be cut short all the time. Bt i hav no problem with him leaving her place this is a logical step in the show what was sultan gona still do at madhu's place now? And if they showed him stil staying there would hav been mad, it wouldnt be logical and would feel like they where nt remaining true to his charatcer and was ruining it. Be4 i couldnt see how this character fittted in the show, my end 4 him was either death or jail( dnt go of on me bt he is a criminal after all) bt realise maybe that this is a build up to a future storyline aka when madhu is going to be a star and than he will be brought back in.Ps can some1 just pm me when they show him next coz i really dnt enjoy this show just watch it 4 him. Even reading scenes without him dnt make sense to me, this show makes disgusting reading material. Begging u guys dnt make me read about utter dumbness 4 days whilst waiting 4 his return.

are we watching the same show what do u mean by sulbala scns r cut short since day 1 of sultans entry till 2day we hv got more than enuf of subala all scns of gud length nothing cut short what do want watching sulbala all 22 mins everyday they way u urself will get boring no 2nd hero of ny shw had been ever given so much footage as avi has been given as sultan but fans never seem to b satisfied with nything
well as a person who doesnt enjoy anything besides his scenes in this show its not enough for me and thats my pov. whether i am wrong or right its not up to u to decide its the way i feel, u dnt have to feel the same way.[/QUOTE]

its no abt any1 of us to decide whats right or wrong

but to understand how a daily soap works 

abt understanding cvs hv to deliver us 6 epis 22 mins each every week which is a herculean task

n this cant b poss if story revoles around 1 jodi only

if u r fan of a shw or jodi

we shud b understanding enuf to see how things work and respect n appreciate the work instead of always complaining abt everything

even when cvs r giving us enuf sulbala

totally agree with u abby. madhubala cvs r doing gr8 job
--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Very positive Post Abby.. Smile
I'm happy Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKalovi_21

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
mocking bird i like ur posts alwayz. Are u still active in BV forum?
amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
@ housefull sultan is nt a second hero he is equally important as rk

rs272BaraniK

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
As a  good father he wanted to secure his son future so he asked promise.He did not want to risk the life of other people.He is not selfish ,he is a gentleman so he left the chawl.CV's might have planned something nicely.Lets wait n watch.

rs272mozart66

Go to top