SULTAN LEFT THE CHAWL..NOT THE SHW NOR MADHU - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
amazing post abby i dont want sultan to take an exit m loving him i hope he stays
Originally posted by jnawaz

i know what you mean...but im in that boat too...the way the CV's wrapped up this particular chawl track...it seemed definite...like he was leaving...thats why for a second even i questioned...was Sultans character a cameo or something...of course only CVs know where the story will go in general...but im hoping to see more of Sultan and Sulbala

JAZ

the chawl track wasnt hstily ended

it wasnt draggd unnecessarily n made it look forced n unreal

sultan jus took refuge there

we cant expect him to start living there for good
i really hope sultan hasn't left

the relationship between sultan- madhu- rk is very interesting
no way near is sultan leaving...alvida means bye to the chawl...but hello to love in the near future!
agree with u abby .. but one thing i want to tell u that  those who r saying  end of sultan  or sulbala r not true sulbala they r rk / rishbala fans .. pretending to be sulbala / sultan fans .. very chalak people๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I dont want Sultan to say Alvida. I want him to be there in Madhubala,
I strongly need it becoz only becoz of Sultan and Aryan, Madhubala smiles and Madhubala is shown in her originality of how she basically is. 

I am so sure, Madhu wont be the real Madhu when she is with RK, she is getting buried under and only fear and submission comes up.

I want the Madhubala the real self and this can only come up now in 100% if she is with Sultan and Aryan.

Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
Rolf!!! Sultan exit and too very soon even he doesnt meet properly with RK

Abhi toh Clash of Titians Baki Hai๐Ÿ˜›

Sultan character demand of the story to proceed the story further b'coz RK n Madhu cant run the show akele๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by magicaleyes

agree with u abby .. but one thing i want to tell u that  those who r saying  end of sultan  or sulbala r not true sulbala they r rk / rishbala fans .. pretending to be sulbala / sultan fans .. very chalak people๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

they r not pretending to b sulbala fans

they r saying at our face they want sultan dead so that rishbala heppn

nd i m very cool with that

but there r many crazy sulbalians as well whom i personally know frm day 1 ho creating a panic n havoc everywhere by this unnecessary insecurity

they r not rishbla fans but pathetically insecure sulbala fans

i wont spare them or defend ther pessimistic mentality jus coz they r sulbala fans

rishbala fans dont hv to pretend nything...they mk posts on sultans death or exit n let it b

but i hate it seeing how the sulbala fans r

start predicting sultans death at the drop of a hat

disgusting

Thank goodness...I only watched the first half of part 1 of yesterday's epi due to website not working properly! But I have been hearing that and I was really sad! So thanks for this post! :) If he will not end up with madhu then I just really want him to be one of them main lead as well! So that I can just watch him be in the show! ahha
Originally posted by Frozy

Thank goodness...I only watched the first half of part 1 of yesterday's epi due to website not working properly! But I have been hearing that and I was really sad! So thanks for this post! :) If he will not end up with madhu then I just really want him to be one of them main lead as well! So that I can just watch him be in the show! ahha

Hahah I will never watch the show if that happens! Lol