SULTAN LEFT THE CHAWL..NOT THE SHW NOR MADHU - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
As a  good father he wanted to secure his son future so he asked promise.He did not want to risk the life of other people.He is not selfish ,he is a gentleman so he left the chawl.CV's might have planned something nicely.Lets wait n watch.
I never liked any other character other than Leads as much I like Avi aka sultan...

I loved him from day 1 n it increased with every day..I think now it's difficult for me to watch any episode without him...

I loved everything about sultan his char, his bonding with madhu, roughness, aryan, physique, aura... everything

I would love to c many more sulbala scenes ... That alvida scene was simply amazing n emotional.

Now after this i would love to c their confrontation coz they will b more friendly n understanding
                         thanks for this positive attitude..
        i still have hope that he will come back.
 love avinesh rekhi and will always be.he gave mindblowing performances ..
wow,what a man..iam really impressed with him..
and ya fans always desperate and want every thing immediately..they all should wait and watch.
Originally posted by amar5000

mocking bird i like ur posts alwayz. Are u still active in BV forum?

yea. I am there as well. BV has to take a twist to move ahead,right now it is just stuck at the same place.
I dont think sultan character will end...
This scene was just to show how much Sultan trusts Madhu and how they bond in future, Maybe in future something will happen to Sultan like missing or  injured for sometime when Madhu will have to choose between Aryan & RK and that time she will keep up this promise.

Sultan character is here to stay I feel and its adding a very interesting dimension to the show otherwise its boring to see same old repetitive scenes of RK bullying Madhu.

@moking bird ya BV is not moving
i would ship dem even if der isn't any single ray hope...why  wouldn't  any 1 ship epic 1's??!!...

i know what you mean...but im in that boat too...the way the CV's wrapped up this particular chawl track...it seemed definite...like he was leaving...thats why for a second even i questioned...was Sultans character a cameo or something...of course only CVs know where the story will go in general...but im hoping to see more of Sultan and Sulbala

JAZ

I'm being Positive abby! I want Sultan for Long! 😊
Abby great post! I love Sultan and Madhu. I love Aryan just as much. I can't bear it Sultan leaves when his track has bearly started. But I hope that CVs understand how many of us live Sulbala and Sultan and Aryan!
I want to see great scenes of a ferocious Sultan, the one I loved in the first scene I watched which was of Madhu in Sultan's house.

The way Sultan opened up yesterday seemed hasty to me. I expected more actually.