Users

Frequent Posters

Payaal thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

i m shocked seeing the sulbala fans reactions after the epi 2day

he jus left the chawl coz its not logical that he stays in the chawl forever

nd he took the promise for madhu coz after himself if he trusts any1 with aryan its with madhu

but why is every1 mking a hue n cry saying this is the end of sultan or sulbala or sultan is gonna die

whats this rubbish

if the othr fangrp is cheering n praying for his death n exit thats understable ...

but seeing my fellow sulbalians pessimistic approach...i m REALLY VERY VERY HURT n surprised that people can b so naive

r u guys watching a hindi soap for the first time

all this while i heard u guys tellling th thr grp insecure n 16 yr olds

but what abt u guys

apne gerebaan pe kabhi jhaak kar dekha

be it sultan or sulbala AT or the main forum EVERYWHERE same crying cribbing abt end oof sulbala n sultan

i was abt to mk a post on how beautiful the sulbala alvida scn was

but here toh baat hi kuch aur hai

people r behaving as if its the last epi of sulbala n avi exit

whats wrong with u people

HE JUS LEFT THE CHAWL

NOT THE SHOW...neithr with madhu

n the promise doesnt mean he is dying

the promise showd how while saying alvida sultan tied madhu to him n aryan for life

by the alvida scn n the promise cvs really shwed how a new beginning has started in sulbala relation

NOT THE END

so for gods sake...stop panicking n posting the same posts again n again everywhere

cuming to the sulbala scns 2day...the best part is when rk held her from the bk and she thought its sultan n was relieved that he is still in the chawl...n smiled n called out SULTAN TUM...

also the pain when sultan said AFTER HIM..n she was all worried n teary saying whats gonna happen to him...

I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY NOW...

SULBALA AKA AVISHTI IS ADDICTIVE 2GTHER

Agreed, that this is not the end of Sulbala, but the beginning.  I totally was engulfed by Sultan's Alvida to Madhu.  This really shows their relationship beautifully and not only shows the foundation but also serves as a building block for Sulbala together.
Payaal thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

u dont know how much i love ur posts. They r full of hopes , compelling us to dream. I was also surprised after cmng to the forum seeing soo many posts abt sultans death/avineshs exit  blah blah. dont think cvs r that mad. let insecure people dream abt his exit. but he has a long way to go.

I think CVs would be crazy for ending Sulbala role at this point or to end it at all. Jokes apart, this show apart, but just Sulbala, they have incredible on screen chemistry.  If another set of CVs scoop them up with a good story, that's it they're set.  Not every TV jodi can burn the screen like these two.
amar5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u dear thanks for ur +ve energy
amar5000 thumbnail
pls post more abt sulbala to boost we all sulbalians . Its full of rishabala post and am commenting on sulbala posts so do keep posting
Payaal thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

every scn doesnt hv to b happy in a show

of course the scn was sad

but that doesnt mean people mk conclusions abt avi tking  aleave or quitting or sultan dying or tking exit for gud

so what if its a sad scn

Guys,

That scene was so simple, yet packed with emotions that surfaced which was once repressed but neither picked up on it.  The beauty of this scene lies in its simplicity and unspoken words which were conveyed by once repressed emotions on both party, yet subtle they were. 
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@TM,

"Main hoon" those words and the slight smile was the scene that I will remember for a long time. 

He was fantastic,I must say that. What a contrast between both the men! One brings tears and the other a smile. I liked the way Madhu instinctively called out Sultan when it was overbearing RK.
housefull3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

totally agree with u abby. madhubala cvs r doing gr8 job

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very positive Post Abby.. 😊
I'm happy 😃
amar5000 thumbnail
mocking bird i like ur posts alwayz. Are u still active in BV forum?
amar5000 thumbnail
@ housefull sultan is nt a second hero he is equally important as rk