Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN LEFT THE CHAWL..NOT THE SHW NOR MADHU

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i m shocked seeing the sulbala fans reactions after the epi 2day

he jus left the chawl coz its not logical that he stays in the chawl forever

nd he took the promise for madhu coz after himself if he trusts any1 with aryan its with madhu

but why is every1 mking a hue n cry saying this is the end of sultan or sulbala or sultan is gonna die

whats this rubbish

if the othr fangrp is cheering n praying for his death n exit thats understable ...

but seeing my fellow sulbalians pessimistic approach...i m REALLY VERY VERY HURT n surprised that people can b so naive

r u guys watching a hindi soap for the first time

all this while i heard u guys tellling th thr grp insecure n 16 yr olds

but what abt u guys

apne gerebaan pe kabhi jhaak kar dekha

be it sultan or sulbala AT or the main forum EVERYWHERE same crying cribbing abt end oof sulbala n sultan

i was abt to mk a post on how beautiful the sulbala alvida scn was

but here toh baat hi kuch aur hai

people r behaving as if its the last epi of sulbala n avi exit

whats wrong with u people

HE JUS LEFT THE CHAWL

NOT THE SHOW...neithr with madhu

n the promise doesnt mean he is dying

the promise showd how while saying alvida sultan tied madhu to him n aryan for life

by the alvida scn n the promise cvs really shwed how a new beginning has started in sulbala relation

NOT THE END

so for gods sake...stop panicking n posting the same posts again n again everywhere

cuming to the sulbala scns 2day...the best part is when rk held her from the bk and she thought its sultan n was relieved that he is still in the chawl...n smiled n called out SULTAN TUM...

also the pain when sultan said AFTER HIM..n she was all worried n teary saying whats gonna happen to him...

I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY NOW...

SULBALA AKA AVISHTI IS ADDICTIVE 2GTHER

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

payakapallatSaraNazgogilihousefull3munny2Payaalkulangikusum21rosie111Micha1005rs272mingaAva9339nitya-Castiel--x-divine-x-GirijaMzahrazargeetkumarkeerthi93Neha.sidamar5000BaraniKjojo1986stressreliefRoshiniManeetornella_mgmocking_birdamni375mozart66.Ashleydevlin.eminentshinseennaina2010Nav2010samidsamidnewveePantheravampires-lover..Sujith1001..-Ratzz--anoshka-paljayninandVidya_luv_SaRunjnawazMagical-WingsGodhuliLogonMeenahSHERLOCKed_--Udhay--sitakshiiSandy-Naz_Sparkles_-chrys-

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for this positive thread
i am going emotional after knowing the painful life history of sultan ...he is such a gem of a man and has loads of respect for madhu...if the makers are giving avinesh a break of few days ...till then i will not watch the show...i will watch if avinesh will be there ...
i cannot bear those super disgusting and super monotonous crappy scenes of that loser RK.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

motherof2gogiliPayaalhousefull3Zindayalrs272t1234zahrazarGirl54BaraniKPanthera-Wanderer-mozart66..Sujith1001..GodhuliLogon_Darling_ABBY_JERAN--Udhay--

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
u dont know how much i love ur posts. They r full of hopes , compelling us to dream. I was also surprised after cmng to the forum seeing soo many posts abt sultans death/avineshs exit  blah blah. dont think cvs r that mad. let insecure people dream abt his exit. but he has a long way to go.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gogiliPayaalZindayalmeera285Girl54zahrazarBaraniKPantherashinseen-Wanderer-mozart66ABBY_JERANsitakshii

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

thanks for this positive thread
i am going emotional after knowing the painful life history of sultan ...he is such a gem of a man and has loads of respect for madhu...if the makers are giving avinesh a break of few days ...till then i will not watch the show...i will watch if avinesh will be there ...
i cannot bear those super disgusting and super monotonous crappy scenes of that loser RK.

how do u he is tking a break...hv we yet hv any epis without him till now

so why is every1 assuming things b4 it happend even

did we get ny article saying ai is tking a leave or something

so why is evry1 already declaring of not watching the shw

i m really sick n disgusted of such an attitude

sultan is FEARLESS  but look at his fans.shame

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payaalrs272zahrazarsitakshii

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I don't know about others.. but I was just touched by the last scene, the scene between Madhu and him.. He was just so honest about how he is, and how he has found the world to be, and now what he thinks of her, in the many words he said to her that do not come naturally to him at all..

yeh.. the way he said those things, his demeanor, was so telling.. Thats what felt so bittersweet. At one level their relationship has ended, the level where he was seeking shelter. at another , it became something stronger even as they became friendly strangers again. the last scene kind of told us how lovely two strangers can be..

.. and there was something sad about it, so don't get upset if people are feeling low. 

Just hoping we haven't seen the last of Sultan ..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

motherof2vgomesnSaraNazgogiliPayaalt1234zahrazaramar5000heart1Girl54siyakeraghavBaraniKPanthera-Wanderer-eminent..Sujith1001..Anu-Reddy_Darling_ABBY_JERANSandy-Naz--Udhay--sitakshii

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
 nyc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY_JERAN

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I don't know about others.. but I was just touched by the last scene, the scene between Madhu and him.. He was just so honest about how he is, and how he has found the world to be, and now what he thinks of her, in the many words he said to her that do not come naturally to him at all..

yeh.. the way he said those things, his demeanor, was so telling.. Thats what felt so bittersweet. At one level their relationship has ended, the level where he was seeking shelter. at another , it became something stronger even as they became friendly strangers again. the last scene kind of told us how lovely two strangers can be..

.. and there was something sad about it, so don't get upset if people are feeling low. 

luved the ALVIDA scn betweeen SULBALA...WOW...I M STUNNED by the simplicity yet soul touching dialogues...nothing over dramatised...doesnt feel like we r watching a drama...

n the RISHBALA scn when madhu asks him bk WHY RK GETS AFFECTED n rk cant answer bk n jus goes away...BANG ON...DONT WANT MADHU FELT for rk so soon...

2days EPI WAS EPIC

WE WILL REMAIN INDEBTED TO THE WRITERS FORVER FOR GIVING US THIS SHW N such amazing characters

TK A BOW

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gogilimeera285zahrazarsiyakeraghavMFarah13mozart66ninand

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

every scn doesnt hv to b happy in a show

of course the scn was sad

but that doesnt mean people mk conclusions abt avi tking  aleave or quitting or sultan dying or tking exit for gud

so what if its a sad scn

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 06 April 2013 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meera285mozart66

Go to top