The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

ViChi OS| Thrice I Talked To You... (Page 4)

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

And what on EARTH possesses you to think this is horrible??? It was adorable!!! I think I liked the second encounter the most<3<3. Damn...you write so well Maisy, I can picture everything every time I read one of your stories.

"No! He can't help! Wo allergic hai..."

"Of you?"

"No! Of dogs!"

This was so cuteLOL

Hayye AviDay Dreaming

I was waiting and waiting and WAITING for you to comment! Ab kiya! -_- But you commented so that means a lot! Embarrassed
I could imagine Avi raising his eyebrows and going, "Of you?" I thought I didn't write that scene well enough but I guess I did it enough justice.

Thankies Shazzy! Hug

P.S - Don't you go "Hayee Avi Day Dreaming" on me, he's mine! Stern Smile
SorryEmbarrassed My weekend was full of tuitionsDead But I had seen this and planned on reading later. Ab time mil gaya.

I really found the whole thing adorable<3 Panchi playing with the pups & Avi worrying about germsROFL. And the starting line of the OS is just ROFL

Uff...phir wahi baat. Paraye mard par aankhen nahin dalte,  kitni baar kaha haiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

And what on EARTH possesses you to think this is horrible??? It was adorable!!! I think I liked the second encounter the most<3<3. Damn...you write so well Maisy, I can picture everything every time I read one of your stories.

"No! He can't help! Wo allergic hai..."

"Of you?"

"No! Of dogs!"

This was so cuteLOL

Hayye AviDay Dreaming

I was waiting and waiting and WAITING for you to comment! Ab kiya! -_- But you commented so that means a lot! Embarrassed
I could imagine Avi raising his eyebrows and going, "Of you?" I thought I didn't write that scene well enough but I guess I did it enough justice.

Thankies Shazzy! Hug

P.S - Don't you go "Hayee Avi Day Dreaming" on me, he's mine! Stern Smile
SorryEmbarrassed My weekend was full of tuitionsDead But I had seen this and planned on reading later. Ab time mil gaya.

I really found the whole thing adorable<3 Panchi playing with the pups & Avi worrying about germsROFL. And the starting line of the OS is just ROFL

Uff...phir wahi baat. Paraye mard par aankhen nahin dalte,  kitni baar kaha haiTongue

Yeah, I remembered today that you had the exam season going so was keeping patience. But glad you took time to read and comment. Pichli wali pe nahin kiya tha na? Stern Smile

I frankly LOVE the way Panchi makes this face whenever the C vs D fight is going on. She is purely disgusted and I'm sure, if ever anyone saw that face, they'd be highly disturbed. And hello, seeing the last cookie being given to someone else...WARS start on this baat! [=)]

Wohi tou main kahing! No eyes on paraya mard! Samjha kar bacha, why wasting time? Avi mera che, tu jaake lollipop kha..
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Arrey exams toh khatam. And exactly a week after exams, 12th boards ki padhai shuru:-(. 2nd week & I'm already living & breathing PCM. I wonder Buddies ne 2 months pehle padkar kaise kam chala liyaLOL

Pichla wala kaunsa????:O I didnt come on IF in between. I might have missed something.

Panchi is seriously becoming a tigress these days. Its AWESOME!!!

Nah...merko lollypop nahin Avi chahiye:-P Sorry...me no sharing:-P

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Arrey exams toh khatam. And exactly a week after exams, 12th boards ki padhai shuru:-(. 2nd week & I'm already living & breathing PCM. I wonder Buddies ne 2 months pehle padkar kaise kam chala liyaLOL

Pichla wala kaunsa????:O I didnt come on IF in between. I might have missed something.

Uff! Boards going on! lagi raho beta! Don't screw them up like I did!

IKR! My Angel is ROCKING! Hope she continues getting footage! Not like what happened in S1, she got guest appearance in the episodes Stern Smile

Jaake parhai kar, Avi ko mujhpe chod de Cool
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Uff! Boards going on! lagi raho beta! Don't screw them up like I did!

IKR! My Angel is ROCKING! Hope she continues getting footage! Not like what happened in S1, she got guest appearance in the episodes Stern Smile

Jaake parhai kar, Avi ko mujhpe chod de Cool

Abhi tak toh S2 has been quite good with screenspace. CVs accommodated Piddi & Panchi & the New Buddies well within the KiShaRa MU track. JJ wala epi was toh AWESOME!!!!!!!! Agar aisa chalta raha for a long time, toh CVs might be able to regain some loat trust again.

Your concern is touching LOL But don't worry, I'll handle both Wink

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah well, it's so far so good but I can never trust the CVs 100%. I'm sure sooner or later, they'd make me hate them again xD

Oye! Go hit the books! Lemme enjoy my Avi Cool

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Arey...bataya nahi kis pichle one shot ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi.
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Arey...bataya nahi kis pichle one shot ke baare mein baat kar rahi thi.

this LOL
ViChi OS| I would.

Go to top