The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

ViChi OS| Thrice I Talked To You...

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
First.
When you looked at me like your grandmother gave me the last cookie.

"Do you honestly think I miss that?"

He cornered her as she came out of her class. She was surprised at the sudden intrusion and looked around as if making sure that he didn't mean anyone else.

"What?"

"The way you look at me!" Avi said the words in a controlled manner. He was gentleman enough to not actually shout at a girl. But she just raised one eyebrow and crossed her arms and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Main kaise dekhti hun tumein?" Either she was feigning innocence, and a damn good job she was doing at that, or she was simply playing around with him. But, Avijeet Chandan Roy didn't like being played around with.

"Aise jaise ke main koi...koi disgusting si cheez hun." Yes, the major emphasis was on the word "cheez".

The girl closed her eyes and took a deep breathe in. She didn't immediately answer but when she opened her eyes, that look was gone. Instead, it was replaced by something softer. And that alarmed him more than that hateful look she bestowed upon him whenever she saw him indulging Ranveer into another one of his plans.

"And why do you care ke main tumein kaise dekhti hun?" She finished the question with a smile. He wanted to say, 'Because I don't like it!' in reply but why exactly didn't he like it?

"Pehle figure out the answer to this question, uske baad I'll give you my reply. Kay?" She smiled even more brightly at him as if she was enjoying his state and walked on by. He turned around and watched her leave still not sure why had he pounced on her like that and why had he let a tiny little girl have the final shot..

Second.
When I saw the Angel doing something very humane.

"What the hell happened to you?!"

He was just driving by while listening to the music, minding his own business when, he wasn't quite sure how, he noticed the girl in the rear view mirror. She was sitting on her knees, bend over something which he couldn't see. But what he could see was that she was alone, her bag was lying a few feet away from her and she looked like a mess. Now, logic shouted at him to keep going on but sometimes, he liked kicking his logic out of the window. Like now. So, he turned his car around and parked it near her and got out the car.

She jumped in surprise and looked at him. It seemed like she couldn't immediately register who he was but when she did, she looked right back down. He hadn't meant to startle her like that and he felt that she was offended by both his intrusion and not-so-polite way of asking the question. So, he decided to tread a little gently.

"Sab theek tou hai na?" He asked a little more calmly.

"Sab theek nahin hai!" She replied and he felt that she was close to tears. Oh god, what if this whole situation was bigger than it had seemed to him! How was he going to handle it?!

"Kyun? Kya hua? Look if you want, I can call Ranveer. Maybe he can help..." He mumbled the last sentence but he did mean it. After all, Ranveer was her best friend or so the Popstar had said. He was more capable of helping of helping her.

"No! He can't help! Wo allergic hai..."

"Of you?"

"No! Of dogs!"

She finally shifted a little and he saw what was going on. She had been shielding three little puppies. Well, that explained her being a mess.

"Where did you get them from?"

"Pata nahin. I was walking aur ye teen yaheen per the, so lost and alone. I couldn't leave them, they are so cute!"

And he saw how she scratched the little ones behind their tiny ears and enjoyed their little barks. Avi was speechless seeing this sight. Wasn't she a little scared of getting sick from the unknown germs and diseases that these wild animals were carrying?

"Aren't you the most adorable one!" She picked one up and giggled as it licked her face.

Apparently not.

"Hey, I know you seem to like them but they can be dangerous." He tried reasoning with her and she looked at him. Though not with the same disgusted look but it wasn't exactly a pleasant look either.

"They are hardly bigger than my hands! Ye dangerous kaise ho sakte hain?"

Why was it so hard to reason with girls?! Specially adorable girls. Wait, what?

"Anyway, tumein kya? Tum jao, I can take care of them myself." She huffed and got up. He looked around. The sun was about to set and they weren't in the most secure areas anyway. He couldn't even see any police anywhere near them.

"No, you won't! Ye ilaqa safe nahin hai and trust me, you look terrible! The only thing you'd do is go home." He said decidedly and thankfully, she didn't miss that.

"Per inka kya hoga?" She asked helplessly and looked at the little things who were trying to get her attention by scratching her bare legs.

"I can take care of them." The words slipped from his mouth before he realized them. At first, he wished he could take them back but seeing her eyes light up like that, he took his wish back.

"You can?!" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, not a big thing. I know a vet who has this private shelter for animals. I'm sure he'd take them in aur inke liye koi acha ghar bhi arrange karle ga."

"Oh! Thank you! You're the best!" He was sure she had said this purely out of impulsive emotions taking over her but somehow, those words pleased him. No one had ever called him "Best" before.

"Great! So Lady, you go straight home and leave these pups to me."

"Yeah, you're right. Waise bhi late hogaya hai, Mom must be worried. By Avi! Thanks again!" And with that, she picked up her bag and rushed off. And before he could offer her a lift or something, she had already stopped a taxi and hopped in it. Just like that, she was gone.

Why did she always get the last shot? But the yelps from the pups didn't let him ponder on it much.

"What do I do about them now?"

Third.
When you finally told me your name.

"Hey, you busy?"

He had been meaning to go join his group mates in the basketball court for a friendly match when she came behind him. He looked at her and was impressed by the remarkable change in her expression. It was softer, calmer and friendlier than ever. And he confessed that he liked it that way.

"No, say."

"Umm..I just, umm..."

Was he dreaming or was she actually at a loss of words? The girl who can boldly stop her friends from doing something "pathetic" in front of a crowd of seniors and juniors alike on the first day of college, not giving a damn about the consequences, was searching for words to say.

"I just wanted to say thanks!" She finally got the words out and it seemed that she uttered them with great difficulty.

"For what?" He cocked his head on the side.

"Uss din jo tum ne unn puppies ke liye kiya. I mean, you did take them to that shelter, right?"

He didn't mean to but her nervous question made him burst out laughing. He didn't remember when was the last time he had laughed like this, out of the sheer adorableness of the situation.

"What?!"

"You actually thanked me before knowing ke maine tumhara kaam kiya ya nahin? Are you for real?!"

"Tou tum ne nahin kiya?!" She was shocked and with difficulty, he controlled his laughter.

"Maine aisa tou nahin kaha. In fact, those pups are completely clean and healthy and probably on the way to their new homes." He gave her the details and she sighed in relief.

"By the way, tum ne uss din thanks keh diya tha." It seemed like a duty to let her know.

"Uss din I acted very stupidly!" She mumbled but he heard it. "Anyway, thanks again!" She smiled and turned around to leave. She was few steps away from her when he called her.

"Hey! Lady!"

She froze and turned around, her eyebrows raised in puzzlement.

"I got the answer to your question."

"What question?" She shook her head a little in confusion.

"Wohi ke why do I care ke tum mujhe kaise dekhti ho...I guess it's because, tumhare face pe negative emotions ache nahin lagte. Tum wo soft, gentle aur Angelic type of larki ho na...that disgusted expression doesn't suit you. And I don't like ke meri wajah se wo expression tumhare face pe aye."

She seemed to be stunned by this proclamation. But he had meant it. Every word.

"Panchi."

"Sorry?" That was a weird reply to his long statement.

"Mera naam. It's Panchi, not Lady." She chuckled and he smiled. Well, obviously he did know her name but wasn't telling names the first step of friendship?

"Avijeet. That's my name." He returned the favor.

"See you later, Avijeet." She waved her hand at him and left. He raised his hand as well but it was too late, she had already turned her back at him. So, he just scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.

No one in the college ever called him by his full name. But when Panchi called him Avijeet, he realized he didn't dislike it so bad.

*~~~*

Horrible, horrible, SUPER horrible and extremely OOC!
Call it pathetic.
Probably you guys are feeling ke I wasted a lot of your time.
But I don't completely dislike this, find it ridiculously bad and cute and ajeeb.
Like and comment people!
Means a lot! Embarrassed
Mais!

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

dangerousgurlStoriesforLifed3luverhoneey95rockstarriya_26ahutaaparnasvjvidya_955LuvPanchiNeha.sidAishu_Kishaspringkissed-Inferno-Aditi_4ver100littledevilsArShiDelenakrittika23miss_nehaashred12--Akshu--basket_101IndigoBluesUmIbrahimWhisperOfDreams..Amina..Flame.Of.Rose.effervescent.Let-It-Go..DamonCrazy..CrazyGirl.21

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Mias u have certainly gone bonkers to think its not good!
Girl its super cute!!!!!
Awww! love this confused and pure hearten Avi.
And Panchi toh already so adorable!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissedlostmymusic.

springkissed Goldie
springkissed
springkissed

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
OMG Mais!!! It's so good!!!!!
I thought your previous vichi one was really good, but this one is absolutely amazing!!!
I so loved it!!! and horrible? lady, you are so dead wrong in thinking that! It is so cute!!
you are just making me fall more and more in love with vichi!!..Day Dreaming
I loved all three scenerios! they were all so cute, and I loved how it ended with both of them formally introducing themselves to each other.
If I get this kind of vichi scenes in the show, I will be so happy.
Mais, please do a favor and  go join the creatives of buddy project! hahah Embarrassed
I can safely say that this is one of the cutest and one of the best os I have read so far in my short stay on IF. 
It was really good! and please keep writing more on vichi! I'm loving it!:) Big smile

Edited by coolpixie - 06 April 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
You know what.. iam loving this couple. If only TBP cvs read this. This is AWESOME MAIS!! If RaHi has no chance.. i want Panchi and Avi!!  Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissedlostmymusic.CrazyGirl.21

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
wow. . its awesome. . beyond awesome!!
I m speechless!!
I love it Mais. . I simply love it!!

lostmymusic.

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
You and waste my time! Impossible lady!
The only person who can effectively waste my time is I, me, myself.
Coming to the point that was adorable.
Avijeet is right about Panchi.
She's that innocent friend one has on whose face anger, disgust etc are hard to.imagine.
When someone tells us such a friend became angry we actually gape.
Would love to read an OS about Panchi's thoughts on Avijeet.
Enjoyed this one.
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi061

<div align="center"><font color="#990000" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Mias u have certainly gone bonkers to think its not good!
Girl its super cute!!!!!
Awww! love this confused and pure hearten Avi.
And Panchi toh already so adorable!!!LOL
</font>
</div>

eeeppsss!! thank you so much!! I always feel ke Avi is lot more sweeter than he shoes himself to be! cant wait for his character to be explored more!

thanks again! <3

Flame.Of.Rose

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolpixie

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG Mais!!! It's so good!!!!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I thought your previous vichi one was really good, but this one is absolutely amazing!!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I so loved it!!! and horrible? lady, you are so dead wrong in thinking that! It is so cute!!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">you are just making me fall more and more in love with vichi!!..Day Dreaming</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I loved all three scenerios! they were all so cute, and I loved how it ended with both of them formally introducing themselves to each other.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If I get this kind of vichi scenes in the show, I will be so happy.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Mais, please do a favor and go join the creatives of buddy project! hahahEmbarrassed</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I can safely say that this is one of the cutest and one of the best os I have read so far in my short stay on IF.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It was really good! and please keep writing more on vichi! I'm loving it!:)Big smile</font>

OMG!!! PIX!!!!!!! :O :O :O

INNA SWEET COMMENT?!?

I really dunno what to say! one of the cutest and best! hayyeee! thank you so so so sooo much!! lolz, I have no intention of joining the TBP team but they are more than welcome to take ideas from me :p I am so smitten by ViChi! I am seriously dying to see their proper scenes! if not RaHi tou give us ViChi! Day Dreaming

thanks again!

springkissed

Go to top