India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Current track, Sumit, Rati & ensemble cast: Review

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I have seen quite a lot of hate for the new track where Rishi doesnt have a job,  and they fight etc ... am I the only one who is loving it ? Ermm Personally poocho toh I LOVE this new track cuz unka sweeet cute teekhi meethi honeymoon phase (pre-leap) maine dekha aur mujhe bohot acha bhi laga .. but my favourite has to be this new mature InShi ... jo ke realisitic bhi hai aur interesting bhi (yes real life couples DO fight over money no matter how much they love each other ! )

I have liked Rati since MJHT days but HD dekh kar toh I gotta say ... she is ONE fabulous actress. MJHT mein I guess her character was meant to be bubbly and positive and full of energy and all that was great. But the range of emotions she's shown as Indira in HD, kya kahoun mai  ... I am not the type to cry over TV shows but Rati ne HD mein woh bhi kar diya . I have lost count of the number of times she's made me cry (LOL) with her (absolutely convincing) acting in HD.

Ab Rati/Indira ki baat kar hi rahe hai toh how do I leave her onscreen-other half out . I am loving Sumit's acting a LOT after this new leap / track of Indira being back in Sharma nivaas. I LOVED happy go lucky sweeet Rishi kiraaydaar, adored him in fact .. but this mature father/husbad act of Sumit ... I can't but applaud this guy ... jab HD shuru hua tha (I didn't watch it tab , i just started) a lot of my friends dismissed him saying banda kuch khaas nahin hai ... acting utna acha nahin karta *Insert Kutumbh's "Kanji aankh wala launda" tone* but now that I seee him ... I am glad I didn't dismiss Sumit based on their opinion . I am REALLY liking his jhagda scenes with Indira. Mazaaki types scene mein bhi bohot cute lagta hai but iss Rishi mein toh baat hi kuch aur hai . 

Basically what I am trying to say is that dono ache actors hai, Rati toh kab se thi hi, ab Sumit bhi ban gaya hai ... and the new mature InShi mein toh they are performing even better. As a fan, I am very happy and satisfied.

And another thing I gotta say about Hitter Didi is that ... most shows I just skip all the family drama non-sense and only watch the lead couple but Hitler Didi is ONE show jiska har character from Indu to Radhe , from Kutumbh to Sunaina, Jhumpa  , From Munna bhaisaab to thaarki Papa Inder Sharma ... I LOVE all the characters ... Sunaina Bhabi and Munna Bhaisaab make such a quirky and adorable couple LOL 

I may only be 2 weeks old to HD-fandom ... but I ABSOLUTELY love HD and ensemble cast !

Edited by TanHa911 - 06 April 2013 at 1:02pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47sakffFelix13rupzgalratibob007ak01Nand14Bharu11Ratidiisbestmanali65light_28samrudhi.rRanjinikishankiran_ratisimplelife-SUMITaholic--Shwetha-yu-know-who....Diya....Heema22ShivIka..Ketakisamiksha050992-RohitMaxwell-

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@TanHa911: i love u for what u said about HD / sumit / inshi dear

what u said is absolutely right..actually this current track bahut achcha hai without any 3rd angles interference..seriously i am too enjoying my inshi's nok-jhok scenes...yeh dono shaadi se pehle bi aise hi behave kartete aur abh bi aisehi hai

they just rock with their superb chemistry

about sumit what can i say..he is my hero, we all sumitians call him as baap of expressions.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65-Shwetha-ShivIka..Ketakisamiksha050992Heema22LamheChurake

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

what u said is absolutely right..actually this current track bahut achcha hai without any 3rd angles interference..seriously i am too enjoying my inshi's nok-jhok scenes...yeh dono shaadi se pehle bi aise hi behave kartete aur abh bi aisehi hai

about sumit what can i say..he is my hero, we all sumitians call him as baap of expressions.  

@ Bold - And the best part of this "nok-jhok" is the seriousness to it. NOW they look married forreals ! Pahle bhi jhagde hote thei, but pehle Rishi was SUCH a loverboy ... he loved Indira so much woh uska koi bhi gussa, koi bhi jali kathi .. KUCH bhi seh leta tha . I am not saying Rishi's love for Indira has diminished .. in fact after all these trials and tribulations its become way stronger ... but what I mean is Rishi is no longer her kirayadar / boyfriend / newly married secret husband ... he is also the father of her child . And somehow the insults which he use to brush off so easily earlier on, seem to sting him a tad bit more. Seeing Rishi not demand, but command respect , and Indira not grudging him that, but willingly giving it to him (because she knows he deserves it) is just so good to see.  

More than that , now  its not just the two of them , Tota Maina ... jo marzi kar liya din guzaar liya ... now their DAUGHTER is involved ... so Rishi is way more assertive about his opinions than he used to be before. Pehle Indira ki har baat maan leta tha, and as Indira's husband he'd still prolly do that, but not as Indu's father. 

^ all this ... is more realistic and relatable than the post-leap InShi , which was great but too good to be true (Rishi jaisa acha ladka aur Indira jaisi itni himmat walli ladki har gali mein kahaan ?! ). But this married Rishi / Indira with a CHILD and the RESPONSIBILITY and their disagreements over that ... that is something a lot of us can relate to. Warna mann toh karta hai Rishi jaisa kirayaadar hamarey gharr pe bhi aa jaye koi ... but normally woh Rishi kam aur Inder Sharma zyada hotay hai (In real life) LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-RanjinikishanShivIka..Ketakisamiksha050992

ShivIka..Ketaki IF-Sizzlerz
ShivIka..Ketaki
ShivIka..Ketaki

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

@ Bold - And the best part of this "nok-jhok" is the seriousness to it. NOW they look married forreals ! Pahle bhi jhagde hote thei, but pehle Rishi was SUCH a loverboy ... he loved Indira so much woh uska koi bhi gussa, koi bhi jali kathi .. KUCH bhi seh leta tha . I am not saying Rishi's love for Indira has diminished .. in fact after all these trials and tribulations its become way stronger ... but what I mean is Rishi is no longer her kirayadar / boyfriend / newly married secret husband ... he is also the father of her child . And somehow the insults which he use to brush off so easily earlier on, seem to sting him a tad bit more. Seeing Rishi not demand, but command respect , and Indira not grudging him that, but willingly giving it to him (because she knows he deserves it) is just so good to see.  

More than that , now  its not just the two of them , Tota Maina ... jo marzi kar liya din guzaar liya ... now their DAUGHTER is involved ... so Rishi is way more assertive about his opinions than he used to be before. Pehle Indira ki har baat maan leta tha, and as Indira's husband he'd still prolly do that, but not as Indu's father. 

^ all this ... is more realistic and relatable than the post-leap InShi , which was great but too good to be true (Rishi jaisa acha ladka aur Indira jaisi itni himmat walli ladki har gali mein kahaan ?! ). But this married Rishi / Indira with a CHILD and the RESPONSIBILITY and their disagreements over that ... that is something a lot of us can relate to. Warna mann toh karta hai Rishi jaisa kirayaadar hamarey gharr pe bhi aa jaye koi ... but normally woh Rishi kam aur Inder Sharma zyada hotay hai (In real life) LOL

yahi change hume aur best lagta hain. CVs ne ye change achha dikhaya hain aur of course humare RaSu ne ye change mast dikhaya hain Big smile

isiliye to ek hi compliment hain InShi Rocks,,, RaSu Rocks... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Heart them a lot & proud to be InShianBig smileBig smile & Sumitian too Embarrassed

Edited by Ketaki19 - 06 April 2013 at 1:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28-Shwetha-RanjinikishanLamheChurake

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
lovely posts
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Nice Post.

Inshi is the reason for us to addict to this show and we demand for more Inshi scenes & their nok-jhok conversations & romance.Day Dreaming

Inshi is forever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

light_28RanjinikishanHeema22LamheChurake

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Loved the post very good
light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
nice post .. HD and its uniqueness definitely lies majorly in Inshi and the ensemble cast ! These characters and the actors playing them are so perfectly in synchro with each other that how much ever disoriented the track may be.. we just cant stop falling in love with them..Specially because of the magical pair RASU/INSHIDay DreamingHeart
Even  i am enjoying the current track as it gives another shade to Inshi !
And they look beautiful in the shade of "learning-to -be-parents"Day Dreaming

Edited by light_28 - 08 April 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurake

Go to top