Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why are people against RK & Madhu Reunion? (Page 5)

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

LOLLOL Who are we to be against anything? The decision is with the makers, so why waste one's energy in even arguing! I wanted a strong MB by herself! INDEPENDENT! Not go back to a man who betrayed her trust and love in the most despicable way! But hey, online fans love this dhoka aur milan, despite the female lacking a backbone to stand up for what had occurred to her! so yessh!LOLLOL

Just by saying Sultan is a gangster it doesnt eliminate the heartache RK has ensured MB endured! MB already forgave him for humiliating her in that sham of a marriage and for insulting padmini and shamsher, and yet he went and back-stabbed her! and yet you still ask this question of why people are against it! The guy hasnt shown an ounce of remorse! its still about him and his ego! And yet apparently he loves herLOL  If the guy was repenting, it would have been a different matter, altogether! but nahi!Confused 

Waise according to dark personality analysis individualsLOL RK's acts are justified because of his father's suicide and him witnessing it as a child, but Sultan saw him mother being murdered, so shouldnt he be excused from ciminality? Just like people love to oversee the evilness RK has within him. Just wondering, since you brought Sultan into question. 

So according to you, she needs to overlook all the pain he caused, is causing and will properly cause her in the future, and become an emotionless individual who will keep remedying RK's pain as his balm? Hahaha, sorry but this is hilarious!LOLLOL No wonder you dont see why she shouldnt go back to RK until he has realised what she truly means to him!LOLLOL

I say, MB should live all alone by herself!Tongue 

Really liked your post! 

But as you rightly said - the last word the CVs will have...so all we have to do is to wait and watch! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.. even I can't figure out why some people are soo against it..
Ermm
Life is all about second chances.. and RK too deserves a second chance..
Cause he let his ego get the best of him.. but if he truly repents.. I don't see any reason why Madhu shouldn't give him a second chance.. :)
Just my point of view.. :)

Edited by -Stephanie- - 07 April 2013 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaRuthlessQueenvioletshine

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
nice post
mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
agree with u n nice postSmile
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I don't know about other people, but I do know one thing that when Madhu's not with him, RK becomes a complete psycho, and when RK's not with her, Madhu acts like a patient of mental asylum.

But when they are together, everything's NORMAL.

So I want them together, anyhowBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaorchid70RuthlessQueenKennoCurryMonsta..NadiaZ..

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
maybe because RK has not truly shown remorse for what he has done
Kenno IF-Rockerz
Kenno
Kenno

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Nice post!!Clap

rishbalaa roxxx just want them together
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

LOLLOL Who are we to be against anything? The decision is with the makers, so why waste one's energy in even arguing! I wanted a strong MB by herself! INDEPENDENT! Not go back to a man who betrayed her trust and love in the most despicable way! But hey, online fans love this dhoka aur milan, despite the female lacking a backbone to stand up for what had occurred to her! so yessh!LOLLOL

Just by saying Sultan is a gangster it doesnt eliminate the heartache RK has ensured MB endured! MB already forgave him for humiliating her in that sham of a marriage and for insulting padmini and shamsher, and yet he went and back-stabbed her! and yet you still ask this question of why people are against it! The guy hasnt shown an ounce of remorse! its still about him and his ego! And yet apparently he loves herLOL  If the guy was repenting, it would have been a different matter, altogether! but nahi!Confused 

Waise according to dark personality analysis individualsLOL RK's acts are justified because of his father's suicide and him witnessing it as a child, but Sultan saw him mother being murdered, so shouldnt he be excused from ciminality? Just like people love to oversee the evilness RK has within him. Just wondering, since you brought Sultan into question. 

So according to you, she needs to overlook all the pain he caused, is causing and will properly cause her in the future, and become an emotionless individual who will keep remedying RK's pain as his balm? Hahaha, sorry but this is hilarious!LOLLOL No wonder you dont see why she shouldnt go back to RK until he has realised what she truly means to him!LOLLOL

I say, MB should live all alone by herself!Tongue 

aptly said...I dont find any logic in Madhubala returning to RK...she loves him or not never mattered for his revenge...then how it matter for reunion...frankly there wasnt ever a union...it was all fake - a big trap Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest_innocent_

Go to top