Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why are people against RK & Madhu Reunion? (Page 4)

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hasini_sb

Originally posted by Forever_Komal

Originally posted by Agathe

no one is against it but what RK did to Madhu is unforgivable .. he broke her trust, played with her feelings therefore we (or I) want a proper redemption from RK's side before the reunion otherwise Madhu will lose her self-respect!

If you still don't understand our point of view watch these episodes!Smile

But i do respect your opinion and i myself am a Rishabala fan and i am longing for the romance but not yet! Tongue

Well said !!

Rk did not right, he hurted Madhu a lot !! He needs a proper redemption, and win Madhu's heart once again ! But this isn't going to be easy, and should not be easy !!

But even I can't understand people on this forum who doesn't want Madhu to go back to RK !!
Madhu gave a second chance to a lot people, then why not to RK ??
She forgave Mallik, who tried to kill her husband, then why not RK ??

I agree. RK deserves a chance to prove himself and his love to Madhu. So why is he not able to get a second chance when Madhu gave a second chance to Mallik then why not RK????

I am waiting for RK and Madhus reunion!!!!!!! I am with you, I don't see what the problem is if Madhu gives him a second chance and if she able to forgive him in the future.

You can't compare what Mallik did with what RK did .. To Mallik, RK married his daughter by force n trapped her in a loveless, sad life. He only wanted to free Madhu .. but RK took revenge in horrible way just because of those 4 slaps Madhu gave him because she thought RK was the reason to Malliks ill condition!  Smile  

Yeah maybe but in both case trust was broken, right ??? 
Madhu was hurt by both men ! 
I know what Mallik did was for a noble cause, while RK is just stupid, but the consaquences are the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaChotiDesiGirl

raatdin Groupbie
raatdin
raatdin

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

no one is against it but what RK did to Madhu is unforgivable .. he broke her trust, played with her feelings therefore we (or I) want a proper redemption from RK's side before the reunion otherwise Madhu will lose her self-respect!  

If you still don't understand our point of view watch these episodes! Smile

But i do respect your opinion and i myself am a Rishabala fan and i am longing for the romance but not yet! Tongue 

I agree with u 100%

Would love to see a proper redemption, because now RK is coming back to Madhu as he sees his love with some other man (ego is hurt, but Madhu is not a doll, jab chaha dil break kar diya aur jab chaha uske saath dil jod liya). 

But what happen when nobody in Madhu's life, will he kick her out again? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotiDesiGirl

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raatdin

If you still don't understand our point of view watch these episodes! Smile

I agree with u 100%

Would love to see a proper redemption, because now RK is coming back to Madhu as he sees his love with some other man (ego is hurt, but Madhu is not a doll, jab chaha dil break kar diya aur jab chaha uske saath dil jod liya). 

But what happen when nobody in Madhu's life, will he kick her out again? 

No i don't think he will throw her out if there is no one in her life.
I think this can go one of two ways.

1) It will make him a better person, and make him love her and value her a lot more that when they do finally unite he will never let her go again

2) or it can end in tears, in that Madhu may be compelled to not be with him and this then lead to his downfall and inevitably his destruction by his own junoon playing out the curse that Padami put on RK when he threw Madhu out of his home

I just hope it's a happy ending that we get and not the destruction and end of RK

syasya

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Forget Sultan. Even if there was no Sultan, or any other guy for that matter I wouldn't want Madhu to go back to RK. It would be so unrealistic.

Why would she trust him again? He has played such a big game with her, and deceived her. She was madly in love with him and he betrayed her. Who would trust such a man that he wouldn't do it again?

Maybe if the process of their reunion is long and drawn out it would seem slightly realistic. RK would need to seriously reedem himself, he should realise his mistakes, put Madhu before his ego, learn to respect her and treat her with the love and care she deserves.

Madhu shouldn't have to run around him trying to make him realise his love. If he's not grown up enough and mature enough to do that all by himself, then he doesn't deserve her. Who wants to be with an immature man who can't even understand his own feelings?

People say you can forgive, but no-one actually tries to imagine themselves in Madhu's position. If I was her I would want to go back to RK out of love, BUT I don't think I could ever trust such a man, there will always be a doubt at the back of my mind that he's playing another game. Also it would be a matter of self-respect, so maybe I wouldn't go back to a person like RK.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49ChotiDesiGirleminentalovi_21_innocent_

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@butterfly15 , same this yaar, see everybody loving RK char so much, but I was liking Rishabh not RK, even Madhu love Rishab chars not RK superstar the problem start with revenge thing . even after that revenge humiliation part in public, what that is not enough for madhu for keep away herself, from RK, frankly speaking when revenge happens I was completely lost my respect to RK char and ready to sad ending but not in favor to go back to RK. but even in the drunk episode I got emotional fr RK than again what we saw, if we will go with realistic thing I don't feel who is supporting RK now will ever go to such person again n even trust him (I to shayad never for me self respect matter alot main love main dard sahan ker leti but self respect kho ker nahi jati) love is ok but to continue any relation trust and respect for each other is more imp specially after marriage.It is not lecture but reality ppl will only understand when they actually went in such situation god na kare kabhi bhi kisi ke saath esa ho.he has literally made full tamasha of her love n rust  that is also in public, actually was angry on CV for this I don't want to hate RK char which they have created differently with small small effort. ppl was loving Rk -MAdhu alot me too in those fans , but then big dhamaka that time itself I thought they have to give very strong reason why he did this otherwise for normal viewer (not telling particular fangp, they can accept it due to their fav love ) it will be very difficult to accept him the way they accepted him with full heart before , not only Madhu we also can't accept him so easily at least on this stage first proper realization is needed as I am not watching the show for just romance but for story too.

when ppl badly hurt and against RK that time we got Sultaan entry n cvs has shown Sultaan char in such a way that even he is gans he has humanity(RK ko ghar choda jante hue ki what he did with his son) he realize mistake n try to cover up(madhu ko uski wajah se sunna pad to he said sorry to her) he has respect to women he respect MAdhu, all quality which ppl accepted from RK or any life partner they got in Sultaan except, he is gangster of course Avi is good looking, good actor which added more favor for sultaan char so ppl started liking him, log mane ya na mane but they too have chemistry , which did favor in sultaan liking and  the ppl started liking MAdhu - sultaan , so Sultaan good quality has cover up his gans part(that also they have shown that he is acha wala bura like my be he hurt the person who are actually bad ,unse paise leta hai don't know what exactly achha wala bura with bhujang dialog)  for some fans mostly for them who were badly hunted n was angry on RK was feeling MAdhu pain as they were going with story n char so they have accepted sultaan what I felt this is purely my POV what I understood while thinking as normal viewer not as particular fan gp. why bashing sultaan -Madhu fans bash cvs why they shown Sultaan such nice guy in comparison of RK. isme fan ki kya galti where ever they find good quality they will like that  person. I know rk love her but confuse soul now but again trust will come or not it depend how he redemption .

I want to say it is actually better for RK-MAdhu fans who badly want them together ,that they have shown him gags otherwise 99 % ppl would have accepted him even TRP audience with madhu (checked it happens in Balika vadhu  new guy(lead char) was better than older one (first lead char ) both are equally handsome, so oldies n TRP ppl too accepted him even TRP went so high after his entry ) so that time  cvs ke liye wapus RK -madhu track lana muskil ho jata after what blunder they did with revenge. I think ppl will understand this before bashing sultaan char, left right n ppl who like him.

MAlik thing he did for madhu love not hate, but here RK did only for revenge totally different situation, till now they have shown hope they show some reason so that ppl can accept him nicely

I have written all this just thinking as normal viewer while personally I loved Sultaan char so much reason I already told ,after revenge that what happened with me in this case.why I started liking sultaan Madhu while liked RK-Madhuu too.

Edited by alovi_21 - 06 April 2013 at 7:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly15.._innocent_

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hurting karne keliye bi ek limit hain rk ne sab par kar liya. He is doing a villanious job
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL Who are we to be against anything? The decision is with the makers, so why waste one's energy in even arguing! I wanted a strong MB by herself! INDEPENDENT! Not go back to a man who betrayed her trust and love in the most despicable way! But hey, online fans love this dhoka aur milan, despite the female lacking a backbone to stand up for what had occurred to her! so yessh!LOLLOL

Just by saying Sultan is a gangster it doesnt eliminate the heartache RK has ensured MB endured! MB already forgave him for humiliating her in that sham of a marriage and for insulting padmini and shamsher, and yet he went and back-stabbed her! and yet you still ask this question of why people are against it! The guy hasnt shown an ounce of remorse! its still about him and his ego! And yet apparently he loves herLOL  If the guy was repenting, it would have been a different matter, altogether! but nahi!Confused 

Waise according to dark personality analysis individualsLOL RK's acts are justified because of his father's suicide and him witnessing it as a child, but Sultan saw him mother being murdered, so shouldnt he be excused from ciminality? Just like people love to oversee the evilness RK has within him. Just wondering, since you brought Sultan into question. 

So according to you, she needs to overlook all the pain he caused, is causing and will properly cause her in the future, and become an emotionless individual who will keep remedying RK's pain as his balm? Hahaha, sorry but this is hilarious!LOLLOL No wonder you dont see why she shouldnt go back to RK until he has realised what she truly means to him!LOLLOL

I say, MB should live all alone by herself!Tongue 

Edited by _innocent_ - 06 April 2013 at 8:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49butterfly15..alovi_21eminent

Payaal Groupbie
Payaal
Payaal

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazmobile

I wanted to post this because I was a little baffled by some of the posts that I have seen.

I wanted to ask why fans of the show are against RK & Madhu reunion? Why would it be so wrong for Madhu to give him a second chance.

Yes he treated her bad, but how is that any different to the typical scenerious that we usually see between the two leads on shows, it's now the 'dastoor' of seeing the hero ill treat the heroine only to realise later on that he was wrong. RK is realising what he did was wrong and he is trying to redeem himself but at the same time he is such a complicated and damaged soul that he requires help, and he needs someone like Madhu to be his balm, to help him realise that he isn't RK but Rishab/Rishoo.

It seems that people want to see Madhu with Sultan, that a gangster deserves to be forgiven for his past transgressions and wrong doings and be with Madhu but RK someone who hasn't killed anyone and merely took revenge in his immature and naive state doesn't deserve the same chance of redemption.

Madhu deep down still loves RK, she always will, the question remains whether we will see them become one, but I fear that people seem to have gone against RK and his character completely and now prefer Sultan.

Why would it be so bad if Madhu went back to RK?
Please do share your opinions

Where is RK's love and respect for Madhu in what he has done to her. He has betrayed Madhu in the most unforgivable and intimate way possible both in public and private.  He has no love for her and Madhu being a self-respecting woman should not go back to RK.  Love is not about possession and no time does not heal all wounds. Time just gives you exactly that time to deal with the situation at hand to move one.  RK cannot be trusted.

coolgal49

Go to top