Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why are people against RK & Madhu Reunion? (Page 3)

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by vid6

[QUOTE=Hasini_sb]no one is against it but what RK did to Madhu is unforgivable .. he broke her trust, played with her feelings therefore we (or I) want a proper redemption from RK's side before the reunion otherwise Madhu will lose her self-respect!  

If you still don't understand our point of view watch these episodes! Smile

But i do respect your opinion and i myself am a Rishabala fan and i am longing for the romance but not yet! Tongue 

I do agree with you. There is a secret behind Madhu going back to RK and giving him a second chance...could it be a revenge or some other reason???

It is yet to find out.
or the resson behind would be for saving sultan , or hide him in rk house ROFL

LOLLOL
opsss forgetto says AFTER ALL SHE IS MAHHAANROFL a peoples savior and helper

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hello,
Here's my perspective:

A person deserves a second chance if one is truly regretful of their past doings. I don't see that in RK just yet. Why are people against the reunion you ask? Well I don't know about the others but for myself perhaps I delve deep into the drama and the characters. I know I'm not Madhu, but if I put myself in her spot (& in reality I pray I'm never in such a situation) I would ponder and reflect on what's happened so far. I wouldn't want to be with someone who treats me like "shit"-worthless and inferior. Whenever they want they can use and abuse me, and whenever they're fulfilled with their whichever desire discard me like I'm a piece of garbage.  I would like a person to be kind, and respect me for who I am. I deserved to be loved. & I am capable of being trusted. Then why should I be treated like this?

"Every person has a dark side. What defines a person with good character is not a spotless life of constant kindness, smiles and even temperament. But rather, it's the yearning to learn from your mistakes, applying it, making amends for them and choosing not to repeat them that defines good character..." -- Shannon Alder

Well just my POV...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49alovi_21

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Maybe it'll be valid if RK actually repents ...MB should not just let it go and give him a 2nd chance...
He should do something that makes him deserve that 2nd chance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgal49

..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dear Thumbs Up
These ppl r just jealous and don't have anything better to do instead of bashing RK..
Seriously..they say RK is such a bad man and madhu shouldn't forgive him but then what is with sultan?!
He took numerous lifes,took madhu forcefully to his house for his son
Ok aryan was ill but madhu isn't a doctor!!
He should kidnap a doctor Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreRuthlessQueen--HiNa--

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I have seen all the episodes back to back and yes do remember the way RK hurt and broke Madhu's heart and trust.

But if you watch the episodes back to back you get a sense that there is something not quite right about RK's sudden change of heart towards Madhu, there were slight undercurrents of something not quite right, the way RK would hesitate to hug her, or the way he would look at her in that calculated manner. 

I'm not excusing his behaviour, but if we put things into perspective then RK always married Madhu with the intention of revenge, along the way however Madhu fell for him and to some extent even RK began to feel a mild affection for her, but he didn't fully realise it at the time and with the introduction of Dipali's 'test of love' idea things started to go the other way for RK.

RK set out to exact revenge for the '4 slaps' and yes he did it in a very inhumane manner but for him to truly realise his feelings for Madhu, she had to leave, he had to be in a position where he would feel that emptiness and loss. 

Which he is now feeling and realising, that episode when they were both drunk, under the influence of alcohol both actually spoke honestly to one another what they were feeling, the hurt, the pain, the loss and the love that is still evident between the two.

The only problem is that in the cold light of the day both are equally arrogant and stubborn and RK more so in that his 'Aahaankar' stops him from listening to his heart.

Even now RK is trying but the little steps that he takes are often blown out of the water due to the misunderstandings that happen with the whole 'Sultan' scenario.

Seeing a 360 degree change of character in RK all of sudden will be too unrealistic, it is  long process and his change should be gradual and natural character growth.

What is baffling is that it seems that people just want to damn RK to hell for what he did, without him having the opportunity to rectify his mistake.

And even if Madhu takes him back, that isn't a sign of weakness or her loosing her self respect, to forgive someone makes you a lot more bigger than the person who commits the crime.

The ball is in Madhu's court, and for the trust, love and respect to be rebuilt it will also require effort from Madhu's side, she needs to be able to give him that chance the same way she gives chances to other people in her life.

RK's character has been so beautifully etched, it has so many levels and shades, just as well as Madhu's and it would be a shame to not see these two end up together, simply because some fans prefer Madhu's jodi with the next best looking actor.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaChotiDesiGirlRuthlessQueen-Raichu-CurryMonstaanitaraniBefikre--HiNa--

ChotiDesiGirl Senior Member
ChotiDesiGirl
ChotiDesiGirl

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by Hasini_sb

no one is against it but what RK did to Madhu is unforgivable .. he broke her trust, played with her feelings therefore we (or I) want a proper redemption from RK's side before the reunion otherwise Madhu will lose her self-respect!

If you still don't understand our point of view watch these episodes!Smile

But i do respect your opinion and i myself am a Rishabala fan and i am longing for the romance but not yet! Tongue

Well said !!

Rk did not right, he hurted Madhu a lot !! He needs a proper redemption, and win Madhu's heart once again ! But this isn't going to be easy, and should not be easy !!

But even I can't understand people on this forum who doesn't want Madhu to go back to RK !!
Madhu gave a second chance to a lot people, then why not to RK ??
She forgave Mallik, who tried to kill her husband, then why not RK ??

I agree. RK deserves a chance to prove himself and his love to Madhu. So why is he not able to get a second chance when Madhu gave a second chance to Mallik then why not RK????

I am waiting for RK and Madhus reunion!!!!!!! I am with you, I don't see what the problem is if Madhu gives him a second chance and if she able to forgive him in the future.

You can't compare what Mallik did with what RK did .. To Mallik, RK married his daughter by force n trapped her in a loveless, sad life. He only wanted to free Madhu .. but RK took revenge in horrible way just because of those 4 slaps Madhu gave him because she thought RK was the reason to Malliks ill condition!  Smile  

alovi_21

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazmobile

I have seen all the episodes back to back and yes do remember the way RK hurt and broke Madhu's heart and trust.

But if you watch the episodes back to back you get a sense that there is something not quite right about RK's sudden change of heart towards Madhu, there were slight undercurrents of something not quite right, the way RK would hesitate to hug her, or the way he would look at her in that calculated manner. 

I'm not excusing his behaviour, but if we put things into perspective then RK always married Madhu with the intention of revenge, along the way however Madhu fell for him and to some extent even RK began to feel a mild affection for her, but he didn't fully realise it at the time and with the introduction of Dipali's 'test of love' idea things started to go the other way for RK.

RK set out to exact revenge for the '4 slaps' and yes he did it in a very inhumane manner but for him to truly realise his feelings for Madhu, she had to leave, he had to be in a position where he would feel that emptiness and loss. 

Which he is now feeling and realising, that episode when they were both drunk, under the influence of alcohol both actually spoke honestly to one another what they were feeling, the hurt, the pain, the loss and the love that is still evident between the two.

The only problem is that in the cold light of the day both are equally arrogant and stubborn and RK more so in that his 'Aahaankar' stops him from listening to his heart.

Even now RK is trying but the little steps that he takes are often blown out of the water due to the misunderstandings that happen with the whole 'Sultan' scenario.

Seeing a 360 degree change of character in RK all of sudden will be too unrealistic, it is  long process and his change should be gradual and natural character growth.

What is baffling is that it seems that people just want to damn RK to hell for what he did, without him having the opportunity to rectify his mistake.

And even if Madhu takes him back, that isn't a sign of weakness or her loosing her self respect, to forgive someone makes you a lot more bigger than the person who commits the crime.

The ball is in Madhu's court, and for the trust, love and respect to be rebuilt it will also require effort from Madhu's side, she needs to be able to give him that chance the same way she gives chances to other people in her life.

RK's character has been so beautifully etched, it has so many levels and shades, just as well as Madhu's and it would be a shame to not see these two end up together, simply because some fans prefer Madhu's jodi with the next best looking actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreRuthlessQueen

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I want her to go back to him; but not like this, not when he doesn't deserve it. Not when he hasn't done anything to prove himself a better person than the one she left. And also, if they reunite so soon then there's nothing left to watch. 

coolgal49

Go to top