Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why are people against RK & Madhu Reunion?

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I wanted to post this because I was a little baffled by some of the posts that I have seen.

I wanted to ask why fans of the show are against RK & Madhu reunion? Why would it be so wrong for Madhu to give him a second chance.

Yes he treated her bad, but how is that any different to the typical scenerious that we usually see between the two leads on shows, it's now the 'dastoor' of seeing the hero ill treat the heroine only to realise later on that he was wrong. RK is realising what he did was wrong and he is trying to redeem himself but at the same time he is such a complicated and damaged soul that he requires help, and he needs someone like Madhu to be his balm, to help him realise that he isn't RK but Rishab/Rishoo.

It seems that people want to see Madhu with Sultan, that a gangster deserves to be forgiven for his past transgressions and wrong doings and be with Madhu but RK someone who hasn't killed anyone and merely took revenge in his immature and naive state doesn't deserve the same chance of redemption.

Madhu deep down still loves RK, she always will, the question remains whether we will see them become one, but I fear that people seem to have gone against RK and his character completely and now prefer Sultan.

Why would it be so bad if Madhu went back to RK?
Please do share your opinions

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrvivi112o0heer0oavni22rocksloveuarshi_shals_paras99syasyabhavdevianan67drashtiMyAnGeLPrarthna.Bpriyavishu18kishlay95rishabala12llMinHolltashug9rkmadbriavini12Mikolingam..PlayfulKiss..anku94giyadd1mangaloregurudrishtivioletshinemevanpRuthlessQueenNeutral_MonaSimple-GirlColdEnchantress..Aliya..cool_sri__smita__Kennodesaitsaijahnavireadingworms.--Rose---Raichu-arpita20wadi..dollsree.gattuafghangirlanitaraniPristineSoul..NadiaZ..xxAqeelahxx.Chashmish.ayaazukideewani_Tangled_CurryMonstameenji22EvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreMaNanHoLiC-SilverAngel-

rkmad Goldie
rkmad
rkmad

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
very nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
nice post

saijahnavi

ChotiDesiGirl Senior Member
ChotiDesiGirl
ChotiDesiGirl

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
no one is against it but what RK did to Madhu is unforgivable .. he broke her trust, played with her feelings therefore we (or I) want a proper redemption from RK's side before the reunion otherwise Madhu will lose her self-respect!  

If you still don't understand our point of view watch these episodes! Smile

But i do respect your opinion and i myself am a Rishabala fan and i am longing for the romance but not yet! Tongue 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraNazraatdinArushiSagarcoolgal49vid6alovi_21eminentfarabisaijahnavi-Raichu-arpita20

giyadd Goldie
giyadd
giyadd

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
superb post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mikolingamsaijahnavi

vid6 Goldie
vid6
vid6

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Hasini_sb]no one is against it but what RK did to Madhu is unforgivable .. he broke her trust, played with her feelings therefore we (or I) want a proper redemption from RK's side before the reunion otherwise Madhu will lose her self-respect!  

If you still don't understand our point of view watch these episodes! Smile

But i do respect your opinion and i myself am a Rishabala fan and i am longing for the romance but not yet! Tongue 

I do agree with you. There is a secret behind Madhu going back to RK and giving him a second chance...could it be a revenge or some other reason???

It is yet to find out.

Edited by vid6 - 06 April 2013 at 1:35pm

saijahnavi

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post!

From my point of view - I am not against RK-Madhu reunion...but as someone has already said - RK has humiliated Madhu so many times and that too publicly and has broken her heart and toyed with her feelings...So how can Madhu even trust him at this stage? 

Even today when he comes back - he talks about the poster! the man does not realise what he has done and as a consequence what he has lost! That means that he might repeat it again and again. 

Love is one thing my dear...but a relationship can only be built and sustained on trust...Madhu may forgive him in the future but perhaps never be able to trust him...

Sultan & Madhu's relationship unlike RK-Madhu started on trust and mutual understanding - and that is a strong foundation from which there could be a possibility for them to unite should Sultan choose to repent for the sins he has committed and more importantly if Madhu decides he is the man for her! 

In all, it is for Madhu to decide what she wants to do - because as she said to RK in the serial she wants to forget everything and move on in life - that is the hall mark of a brave woman...

The ball is in Madhu's court at present! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraNazadi1986zahrazarvid64ever4love

vid6 Goldie
vid6
vid6

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal49

Nice post!

From my point of view - I am not against RK-Madhu reunion...but as someone has already said - RK has humiliated Madhu so many times and that too publicly and has broken her heart and toyed with her feelings...So how can Madhu even trust him at this stage? 

Even today when he comes back - he talks about the poster! the man does not realise what he has done and as a consequence what he has lost! That means that he might repeat it again and again. 

Love is one thing my dear...but a relationship can only be built and sustained on trust...Madhu may forgive him in the future but perhaps never be able to trust him...

Sultan & Madhu's relationship unlike RK-Madhu started on trust and mutual understanding - and that is a strong foundation from which there could be a possibility for them to unite should Sultan choose to repent for the sins he has committed and more importantly if Madhu decides he is the man for her! 

In all, it is for Madhu to decide what she wants to do - because as she said to RK in the serial she wants to forget everything and move on in life - that is the hall mark of a brave woman...

The ball is in Madhu's court at present! 

Rightly said. Balls in her court to decide what to do in her life. She is one of a kind...who doesn't allow anyone to enforce any decisions on to her...except when RK forces her to marry her in the name of her Maalik.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazaralovi_21

Go to top