Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#9:FF:Married To The Best Friend! (Page 90)

Gayuraj IF-Dazzler
Gayuraj
Gayuraj

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Wow it was really touching...
Nice update...

MahimaMV Goldie
MahimaMV
MahimaMV

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
I really feel that sometimes Arnav thinks only abt him...
I mean he married Khushi, nw she's pregnant n he's nt getting how to deal with this prob
They had already lied abt their marriage to Mrs. Raizada n nw He's hiding abt the pregnancy matter to Kaira...
hope he realizes soon before his life turns more messy...

Khushi can't even express love to him...
Feeling bad

Edited by MahimaMV - 11 April 2013 at 1:54am
daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I loved this story. It is sooo touchy. But again an unstable Arnav irritating me.

He is behaving like I don't know. But he loves kiara, kushi is I don't know...I'm hell lot of confused. No solution at all than what she said.

Tell everybody about their marriage and end this once and for all. 

If Arnav is not going to do c'mon gather up ur courage and do it yourself kushi and get out of this b4 u hate and doubt the friendship u both shared. It seems doubtful too. Arnav seems so selfish in this friendship and Kushi seems far too selfless. But I liked that she finally stopped being unhappy for others and took a stance. 

She shouldn't have given into his threat of suicide and married him first of all. but then this story won't come up na. But Kiara here makes me doubt Arnav. He is just attracted to Kushi's body, otherwise she is his best friend. But with Kiara, he loves her and her body it seems.

The kid is not gonna get anything good wiht such an irresponsible father. It seems like it is a burden or responsibility to him. When Kiara comes to know about this, she will leave him or not I don't know. But I think at one point Arnav would decide to live for the child and then it is the worst he could do to kushi I believe. Her love was never rewarded, her friendship was never rewarded and now by being there just as a father for the child and taking kushi as his responsibility he is doing the greatest crime to Kushi I feel. 

Unless he feels for her and the kid don't near her Arnav. How MUCH has he broken Kushi's heart. Even now after being with Kushi, after impregnating her, after being attracted to her, after can't being able to live without her when she faints, he still FEELS for ANOTHER GIRL, then I don't think he EVER loved KUSHI. So it's better they quit.
dieforasr IF-Rockerz
dieforasr
dieforasr

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Ohhh!!!! stupid ARNAV...Angry
MahimaMV Goldie
MahimaMV
MahimaMV

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I felt really bad to see Khushi like thatCry
Bt loved the update to the bitsHeart

Arnav can't ignore his Angel for long n the bear part was really cuteHeart

Wainting for the nextDay Dreaming

Thank u for the pm dearSmile
kotha15 Senior Member
kotha15
kotha15

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
i jst dnt knw whre dis ff wl go...i mean its tooo confusing..bt i lovd it...i also feel dat arnav should say evrythng...whn wl arnav undrstnd khushi's pov..n pls dnk make khushi dat weak...i dnt lyk it..hw could she tolerate evrythng...dis pregnancy ws goin on in d last 3-4 chapters..pls bring sm1 who undestnd khushi...bring sm chnge...khushi suffers a lot...nw its tym arnav to suffer..
-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
~TEASER~

"What were you doing? What were you doing with that guy? Cant you see you are pregnant..he could have used you like anything and thrown you somewhere if I didn't came. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He barked angrily, pressing her against the wall so HARD that it was difficult for her to breath not long before a sob escaped her lips at which he smiled mockingly.

"Yeah, cry. That's what you do , Angel. I wont be taking any other nonsense from you anymore. I have had enough. I--I would have died if anything happened to you over there. But you don't care..do you? You just want someone to be there..all the time. Guess what? I'd be. Tonight. I'll do everything you want right now that you needed from that guy." He whispered harshly on her lips, his tone soothing yet dangerously low, his voice breaking a little before he clutched her sari tightly and unraveled it, revealing her to him while she looked at him numbly..

this teaser doesn't come until next to next chapter :P

and..I know its too quick for any update, but I just had to do this..:P ek teaser..haha I will update by tomo night I'm going outta station on saturday :'D but yeah I will update even thenLOL Like..will tryEmbarrassed I'm there with my shopaholic ah-mazing sis..and we are gonna do our usual talk of whom we want as our hubby and stuff so i don't think I'll get time bt I definitely will coz writing best friend and british is becomin an addiction to meConfusedLOL

I know..ur reaction was...:O WTH THIS VANI NEEDS A KICK ON THE...uh..face. :P haha for such a stupid teaser..:P but trust me I had this in my mind for a long time ^_^ :P 
uh..uh..*sees the ppl coming at me with astra-shastra and runs away*

byeee 

Take care   :)  
$
Stay Beautiful <3
Vani  :)

Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 11 April 2013 at 6:34am

The following 148 member(s) liked the above post:

jbj1Shini.Shiva86aruba941KhatijahMcoyzKiakhatiyanAdventurousyafa2badsurikarrithikasureshB.Sri108DhruviPsangeethbalaVin1805lilyattitudekesar11CBrocksvini96abhiyaakavzzchweetybebusskaug25mrajcraziefantasmineos112801Arshiluvu27fazkanikita-nairlove14356EimanSalnarcy24atheenz95awawwvyasakshitaSwty_arshionlyimli95BARUNILU_ArshiCattywampusll..Gungun..llNUR01bluesobtizupinaheDodo_jinubellsmasspanny93krazzyGal_akaur_AdventureAwaitsmegh.arhiaksujifarha_ipkkndesamoeBarmeenForeverutthra1208sadianabilcutesforum_02SAM32horizon123sruthiifMuskaan_87akurmapuNkayaniLoveYouChutki..Chochoo83tachyondproverKeyCatwildandsweet-Siaa-Patatoipkarshi06Pallavi_ArshiMsFuzzybear69jeya0301sweet-fairylazylad8-FauZiakshiankitaIlovemskaditi07nilmiasthagarwalRishita.SIholicpopstarsiamesecatRuki.FP4rveen12tanvia--RAINA--kinjalcp87penny250082016nitvaishuuorchids8888shubhi15Maghinallsluvbugshutterdishashah4176Asiyamajeedjenji08Hawa1997sweet_sanjuarchnahardik123ArshisarunfanKinu22aleena.1884smat-Shanzy-luv.u.rubletinyashika.angel-Anayah-Aims.shah.1234..ashiya..varsha2KDGAURI29avni_barunvibha92Crazy_soulvrindaguptasikhni_chandana.sgmskstar_fan1abikaVYGA89Dilsaylara3110desisweetheart9ssyahooThanuAdityaPoochiePie--MISHTEE--jas0308Naz_nisarDee_Jrkapoor1382ASR6262ameena671Rami92sunitikapoorMyLuvBarun..Gunjan..-chamkilli-DraculaGirlara_000

sadianabil Goldie
sadianabil
sadianabil

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Stalking successful. So itense teaser.
Omg Vani your teaser gives me goosebumps. Embarrassed
waiting for update.

Edited by sadianabil - 11 April 2013 at 2:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtiDilsay-iLoveZaynMalik

Go to top