Qubool Hai

Double date :SS

er_alks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi
This is short SS i had thought last week..may not be upto track with latest ongoings on the show..but nevertheless decided to post it..
I have always imagined Ayaan to be the cushion for asad in matters of heart and to be the one who will actually push his brother from his hesitancy to find love in life...
Also someway zoya and humeira also helping each other to manage the brothers..so here it is:

Part -I

Ayaan looked at his brother...he was looking tired.. he had puffy eyes.. has he been sleeping properly??

Ayaan : " Why u seem to be in awful mood bhai..all ok?"

Asad: "yeah all is OK!!...By the way ur Mona is leaving for US this friday..fyi"

Ayaan : "Whattt?And she dint even tell me? How will i manage my life crisis w/o her ?She cant leave.. y is she going? cant she stay... ..."

Asad (uncomfortably) :"Ummm... Najma n Ammi tried to stop her.. but she is insisting on leaving ..she is going .."

Ayaan : "And wat abt u .. u were so vocal when u wanted her to go.. now what happened..cat got ur tongue or u also want her to go? is that making u upset??"

Asad: "Excuse me ,i asked her...but she is making weird excuses... enwez wats ur crisis that Ms Farooqui can help and not me?she can barely help herself ..."

Ayaan : " This is matter of heart and love..something u even refuse to acknowledge bhaijaan.. how will u help ..mona is my love guru..she has been guiding me like an angel.. n if my angel goes away.. how will i tide thru ...we shud stop her"

Asad feeling restless n annoyed: "Do something then..."

Ayaan's eyes hadnt left his brother's face..He seemed lost and in some kind of internal turmoil..The very mention of zoya brought a range of emotions of his face..something was different abt him today... Is Bhaijaan upset bcoz zoya is leaving?

Raabert was disappointed.. His mona was going..and Bhaijaan was looking like Majnu..
Ayaan:"I will go n talk to her.. lets go.."

Asad and ayaan tiptoed to zoya's room.Her lights were still on.Ayaan knocked her door softly .Asad feeling uneasy started to retreat but ayaan held his hand firmly.. he had to find out what is in his bhaijaan's heart that is hurting him so much.. wat is that zoya doing to his bhaijaan ..

Zoya opened the door and was abt to scream when ayaan put a lid aka his hand on her trap...All quietly entered the room.

Ayaan :"Mona ...dint expect this from u..how cud u do this to me.. u always help me ..but nvr tell me ur problems.. and what is all this packing.. me n bhaijan r not letting u go."
Zoya in tears:"I have to go ayaan...thrs nothing left for me here"

Ayaan: " U have no idea how much we khans need u ...we hav come to kidnap u...u knw how much i need u .. . "
Asad gave a shocked expression..what is ayaan saying..

Zoya"I have no purpose left here.."
asad was looking at her sceptically.. his eyes spoke volumes but nothing much came out from his mouth..

Ayaan:"Ummm...pls give me chance to convince u othrwise. atleast allow us to give u nice farewell..lets go for some dinner atleast..bhaijaan u also dont say no..so its fixed "

Zoya:"I will come only if u bring her also "

Asad looks at both of them questionably..wat is this secret business now...he has to knw..he has knw everything that zoya does...

Ayaan nodded his head in agreement and they walked out of her room:"Its.. done..its a double date then .."...he said winking to asad...
Zoya looking longingly at Asad closed her room's door..

Asad:" whats going on..i thought u will stop her..but farewell n DATE? r u mad?"
Ayaan :"Y dont want to come tomm.. no prob bro.. i can handle 2 girls easily..u stay at home and punch ur laptop..huh"

Asad:"I dont trust ur crazy methods.. n i nvr said NO to coming.."

Ayaan  seeing himself out of the window as usual:"Dont worry bhaijaan ..we'll think of something...i wont let ur birdie go.. we will kidnap her if she is not convinced by tomm might..Either ways she stays.. " A small smile playing on ayaan's lips..

Asad gave him a sideways glance... praying in heart that his brother actually does something for a change.. 

Ayaan talking to himself.. now i knw ur problem bhaijaan ... :)

Zoya thinking..can Mr Khan really take me on a date? does he want me to stay...when is he ever gonna speak up..

Asad: DATE!!!!! phewww...  this is teenage stuff... not for me.. urghhh... ayaan n zoya will make me crazy one day.. 

End of Part -I

Part II:  The double date..a night that will change 4 lives.. :)..coming soon..

Hey Guys..i knw thrs not much in this part...but still let me knw if u guys like it and if i shud continue...

Edited by er_alka - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrsan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls pls cont. I want to know hw their life changes ... Well written ya
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice. Please continue soon
KaBhiQHAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice...continue soon pls...
Geet_Ha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice πŸ˜Š Waiting for next part πŸ˜Š
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
do continue and pm me aswell.
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i like it. Pm me whn u updt
Sajilisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely plz plz update soon
an do pm me😊
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start, please pm me when you continue!
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i loved the update...pls continue soon