Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Originally posted by Lechocolat

To the above poster:

I respect your opinion.
Thank you. Smile

To me, her behaviour is outrageous.  No parent deserves a child like that!  Even Mohan, barging into the school and yelling at the teacher for not fulfilling her promise.  How about acting like an adult and having a mature conversation?  She does not owe them anything.  She gets paid to teach and not deal with them on a personal level.  I don't know, felt like the scene was unrealistic.

Well, this is how Mohan is. Impulsive! Seeing his daughter in depression, he did so, solely because he loves her endlessly. So what Mohan did (yelling or having a mature convo) is totally his problem. Why is Rimjhim to be blamed for that? 

Now Megha isn't paid to deal with them on a personal level. Well, true, but didn't she involve herself personally with RJ as well by making lunch for her? By taking special care of her? Yep she did since she saw Addu in her. Now in this process, if she and RJ started filling the void of a son and a mother in each other's life, what's wrong with that?

Yes, she was stressed and refused to eat, thereby falling ill. Result, she caused her own fever.  And locking her door and refusing to open it?  Her dad had to bust open the door! What kid gets away with that?  She was being a brat. Proper discipline needs to be enforced.

Yep she caused her own fever, but was it on purpose? Surely not. Well, right now, I'm also down with fever cause I was carelessly having ice cream and regularly bathing at night. But did I do it on purpose so that I can get fever? Of course not. It just happened without reason! Similarly, RJ was upset with her dance teacher not showing up, and it took a toll on her health. She certainly did not want that, so that her dance teacher would come to nurse her. Now locking the door issue. Well, in depression, don't we want to be ALONE? RJ wanted some time with herself too. Anything wrong in that? 

Yep, she needs to be made understood, but no one could do it but a mother, not Mohan as he fear to lose her, and Guru is totally out of syllabus. Repeating myself again, there are a lot of kids on earth who are spoiled and bratty, but really sensible when made understood. RJ falls in THAT category! 

The yashoda thing is lame in my opinion and it's getting tiring.  Makes Rhimjim seem even more annoying.

Well, Megha too calls RJ as her Kanha. So why is just RJ annoying? Again I'm repeating, and pardon me for that. These two ADORE each other beyond limits, and these references are just a part of that. Take as an example, I, being a fangirl of Mohan aka the actor Kunal Karan Kapoor, call him my Kanha, and I'm his Meera (ardent devotee), and you can surely guess that by my username. So yes, I'm annoying as well! EmbarrassedLOL

I can't stand this character!  I hope her real mother retrieves her haha.
Replies in bold. Don't take me wrong. We're just discussing and debating, and this is what forum for, isn't it? Have a nice day. Smile

I didn't really expect this to turn into a debate or anything.  I just wanted to voice my opinion.  Afterall, it's just a show.  I don't take it too seriously or anything but was just getting fed up with this annoying little brat.  I can do without her.   As for your post, I disagree with many of your points.    Rhimjim needs to learn some respect.  No child should have this much control.  It's not healthy for her or her father.  And now, she's dragging Megha into her selfish little web.  Rhimjim is like a quicksand! 

Well, i'm not a "fangirl" for anyone so I don't really relate with you on that.   Also, you're getting fevers from taking a bath at night?  I'm sorry, I don't understand how that works.  I'm quite educated on body systems but I fail to comprehend how that happens.  Care to elaborate?  If not, that's totally cool.  Have a nice day yourself.

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Night time is usually colder than the daytime, and here in Canada, it's literally freezing to turn people ice, especially in winter. Having bath in such a time can cause me flu or fever really easily, especially when I'm allergic to cold air. You asked to elaborate, so I did. Take care. Smile
Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I've lived in Canada my whole life.  Nice to know another person from Canada is on here!
I'm from BC so it's never too too cold here so I'm not really able to relate with you on that. I take showers anytime of the day and I'm perfectly healthy! What province are you from?

Edited by Lechocolat - 07 April 2013 at 1:58am
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Saskatoon, SK. Smile

You might not able to relate cause some people are strong enough to bear the cold, e.g. my mother. But not me, I guess. Ouch

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 07 April 2013 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Oh Saskatchewan is a cold province!  How cold does it get there?  We never get too much snow here and our temperature never really passes -10 degrees.  Like, it was 11 degrees today but obviously it rains a lot here! 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
The lowest temp here is usually -30 to -50, but now it's just -8, yet the wind is freezing. It hardly rains here. Not now, at least. Snowfall is random though.

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 07 April 2013 at 2:04am
Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Wow, that's cold!  We never really get any snow here and whenever we do, people start panicking lol.

Anyways, I know we're going off topic now.  Thanks for clarifiying! 

_SilentSoul_

_saumya_ IF-Sizzlerz
_saumya_
_saumya_

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I don't agree with everything. She was just brought up that way. May be Mohan should have taught her some mannerism but we know him, don't we? He is way too caring to scold anyone he cares for. But I agree to the Yadhoda Kanha part. It's getting a bit overboard. She has just started liking the dance teacher and now she mouths her name even when she just wakes up. CV s should look in to it and not make the description take over the bond they are forming.

blyton

Go to top