India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Annoyed|Mod Note p.1

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
This rhimjim kid is extremely annoying!  I mean, making a whole scene and actually getting sick because her dance teacher didn't show up for an event.  How ridiculous!  She's a teacher, she doesn't have to make house calls.  Secondly, all these "yashoda" references...get over it kid.  It was a play.

And yesterday, only having her medicine once her dad tries it first!?  She is too spoiled.  Honestly, it's annoying.  In fact, she is not cute at all.  I saw a bit of the real Nanhi yesterday and it made me realize, yeah, now that's a cute kid!  Bring back Ashnoor and replace Rhimjim with her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abbz

Lata_Pottavarti Senior Member
Lata_Pottavarti
Lata_Pottavarti

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Oyeee who r u? I dont agree with u ok plz dont post anything negetivly about nbt ...nbt rockss ok
Rimjim always good in har acting I know Ashnoor was  so good in her acting but u know what story main 12yrs ki leap  hui thi so nanni is now grown up n Rimjim ke baare me kuch bhi ulta sidha post na karna Rimjim childhood se hi apne mom ko dekh nahi payi to jab usne apne dance teacher megha ko dekha to use apni dance teacher se jo relation thi bilkul vo apni mom ko megha ke roop me dekhti hai & also megha ka bhi rj se attract hona ye bhi possible hai bcoz vo rj me addu ki parchayi dekhti hai rj me addu ki tarah vahi harkate hai like addu bhi childhood me jiddi karna mano megha rj me jo bhi quality thi bilkul addu ki tarah ab 12 yrs meghane jo khoya hai vah vo rj se parahi hai jab megha se itani attraction ke baad vo jid to karegi ki megha ko holi me invite karne ab megha na apayi to vo naraj hona bhi jayaj hai ...Rimjim is always  too good in her acting & megha always seeing her all students equaly but rimjim is so special for megha ...Its not rediculous ...n megha ka yashoda maa banneme bhi ek hi reasion thi taki rj ko maa ka pyar ka ehsas karana tha halaki sabhi teachers aise nahi hote jo kisi students ki itani concern kare par megha vaisi thi vo sabhi ko equaly dekhti hai ... so Rimijim is always good child actor n also she is so cute n ashnoor also cute ... nbt now going to very intresting all the way by this u r negative post I think it will defineltly spoil to trp... so plzzz I requst u dont post anyting negative about any nbt charector ...nbt always rocksss Smile Smile Smile

Edited by Ashnoor - 06 April 2013 at 3:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raghavia-ParamHolic-AkkiLuvsCOLORS

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Lets keep the discussion in this thread limited to the CHARACTERS in the show. You're welcome to discuss and criticize the characters as long as it is done in a civil manner.

Regards,
NBTNMKK2 DT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AndroRaghaviaPravesh.Pmadhubansen-Swetha-

Raghavia Goldie
Raghavia
Raghavia

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I jus LOVE that lil angle, named Rimjhim in SSN-2! Hug
Each time she appeares on my TV-screen, she just brings the world's BIGGEST smile on my face  Big smile
She is sooo talanted mashAllah Thumbs Up
loving her all scenes Clap
adore her bonding with her Pappu Approve
Pappu-Jaan JODI BEST hain!
Heart Thumbs Up
Pehle Pappu ke jaan, per show ke jaan aur ab hamari bhi Jaan ban gaey hain !!! Hug  Hug  Hug
After KKK, its this lil pretty angle named Reem shikh, I am watching this show for! Approve  Approve   Approve

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenrajbijzparusmileymeghan27SenpooHansa-Tapori-Swetha-

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashnoor

Oyeee who r u? I dont agree with u ok plz dont post anything negetivly about nbt ...nbt rockss ok
Rimjim always good in har acting I know Ashnoor was  so good in her acting but u know what story main 12yrs ki leap  hui thi so nanni is now grown up n Rimjim ke baare me kuch bhi ulta sidha post na karna Rimjim childhood se hi apne mom ko dekh nahi payi to jab usne apne dance teacher megha ko dekha to use apni dance teacher se jo relation thi bilkul vo apni mom ko megha ke roop me dekhti hai & also megha ka bhi rj se attract hona ye bhi possible hai bcoz vo rj me addu ki parchayi dekhti hai rj me addu ki tarah vahi harkate hai like addu bhi childhood me jiddi karna mano megha rj me jo bhi quality thi bilkul addu ki tarah ab 12 yrs meghane jo khoya hai vah vo rj se parahi hai jab megha se itani attraction ke baad vo jid to karegi ki megha ko holi me invite karne ab megha na apayi to vo naraj hona bhi jayaj hai ...Rimjim is always  too good in her acting & megha always seeing her all students equaly but rimjim is so special for megha ...Its not rediculous ...n megha ka yashoda maa banneme bhi ek hi reasion thi taki rj ko maa ka pyar ka ehsas karana tha halaki sabhi teachers aise nahi hote jo kisi students ki itani concern kare par megha vaisi thi vo sabhi ko equaly dekhti hai ... so Rimijim is always good child actor n also she is so cute n ashnoor also cute ... nbt now going to very intresting all the way by this u r negative post I think it will defineltly spoil to trp... so plzzz I requst u dont post anyting negative about any nbt charector ...nbt always rocksss Smile Smile Smile

I didn't read most of that...way too much.  But yeah, I like nbt.  Just not this character!  And, I'm allowed not to like her as I am entitled to form my own opinions.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hey, totally respect your opinion, but here's some things I'd like to say.. 

Firstly, anxiety and depression do lead to fever as the body temperature is increased in that state, and I've known this fact from google. You can search there too. It's just how in fear, stomach starts aching, which is common, e.g. I do experience so. Here's the link: http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/causing-fever

Secondly, not all the kids on earth are as mature and calm as Nanhi. There are many kids who're spoiled and bratty yet pampered by their families, and I don't think I need any proof from Google to prove my point. I'm glad that NBT didn't show kids of the same kind. 

Thirdly, I think that Rimjhim is cute, and Reem Sheikh is doing a fab job. It's fine if you didn't think so. Totally okay, but comparing her with Ashnoor or any other actor is against IF. Younger Nanhi aka Ashnoor Kaur is the favourite of every single fan, so that does not certainly mean every other kid would be like her. We've accepted it, yet Reem and Ashnoor hold two different places in our hearts! Smile

Fourthly, having a close relationship with a teacher is something I can relate to, and come on, Rimjhim is a kid, and obviously ain't mature enough to understand that her dance teacher could have some problem too. 

Megha is a mother figure to RJ, so she was bound to be disheartened and sad since Megha didn't show up, and seeing how sensitive RJ is, her reaction was justified, especially cause she's a motherless child. 

Lastly, references like Yashoda and Kanha are just cause both Megha and RJ adore each other. Even I and my mom use such references too. 

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 06 April 2013 at 6:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AndroMM232madhubansen-ParamHolic-_Rini_blytonSenpoo

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
To the above poster:

I respect your opinion.

To me, her behaviour is outrageous.  No parent deserves a child like that!  Even Mohan, barging into the school and yelling at the teacher for not fulfilling her promise.  How about acting like an adult and having a mature conversation?  She does not owe them anything.  She gets paid to teach and not deal with them on a personal level.  I don't know, felt like the scene was unrealistic.

Yes, she was stressed and refused to eat, thereby falling ill. Result, she caused her own fever.  And locking her door and refusing to open it?  Her dad had to bust open the door! What kid gets away with that?  She was being a brat. Proper discipline needs to be enforced.

The yashoda thing is lame in my opinion and it's getting tiring.  Makes Rhimjim seem even more annoying.

I can't stand this character!  I hope her real mother retrieves her haha.
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lechocolat

To the above poster:

I respect your opinion.
Thank you. Smile

To me, her behaviour is outrageous.  No parent deserves a child like that!  Even Mohan, barging into the school and yelling at the teacher for not fulfilling her promise.  How about acting like an adult and having a mature conversation?  She does not owe them anything.  She gets paid to teach and not deal with them on a personal level.  I don't know, felt like the scene was unrealistic.

Well, this is how Mohan is. Impulsive! Seeing his daughter in depression, he did so, solely because he loves her endlessly. So what Mohan did (yelling or having a mature convo) is totally his problem. Why is Rimjhim to be blamed for that? 

Now Megha isn't paid to deal with them on a personal level. Well, true, but didn't she involve herself personally with RJ as well by making lunch for her? By taking special care of her? Yep she did since she saw Addu in her. Now in this process, if she and RJ started filling the void of a son and a mother in each other's life, what's wrong with that?

Yes, she was stressed and refused to eat, thereby falling ill. Result, she caused her own fever.  And locking her door and refusing to open it?  Her dad had to bust open the door! What kid gets away with that?  She was being a brat. Proper discipline needs to be enforced.

Yep she caused her own fever, but was it on purpose? Surely not. Well, right now, I'm also down with fever cause I was carelessly having ice cream and regularly bathing at night. But did I do it on purpose so that I can get fever? Of course not. It just happened without reason! Similarly, RJ was upset with her dance teacher not showing up, and it took a toll on her health. She certainly did not want that, so that her dance teacher would come to nurse her. Now locking the door issue. Well, in depression, don't we want to be ALONE? RJ wanted some time with herself too. Anything wrong in that? 

Yep, she needs to be made understood, but no one could do it but a mother, not Mohan as he fear to lose her, and Guru is totally out of syllabus. Repeating myself again, there are a lot of kids on earth who are spoiled and bratty, but really sensible when made understood. RJ falls in THAT category! 

The yashoda thing is lame in my opinion and it's getting tiring.  Makes Rhimjim seem even more annoying.

Well, Megha too calls RJ as her Kanha. So why is just RJ annoying? Again I'm repeating, and pardon me for that. These two ADORE each other beyond limits, and these references are just a part of that. Take as an example, I, being a fangirl of Mohan aka the actor Kunal Karan Kapoor, call him my Kanha, and I'm his Meera (ardent devotee), and you can surely guess that by my username. So yes, I'm annoying as well! EmbarrassedLOL

I can't stand this character!  I hope her real mother retrieves her haha.
Replies in bold. Don't take me wrong. We're just discussing and debating, and this is what forum for, isn't it? Have a nice day. Smile

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 06 April 2013 at 11:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AndroSah1_Rini_blyton

Go to top