•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Vivian, Drashti amazing co-actors: Avinesh Rekhi

Mumbai: TV actor Avinesh Rekhi, who is currently seen as gangster Sultan on TV show 'Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon' finds "amazing co-actors" in Vivian D'Sena and Drashti Dhami.

Vivian plays the lead protagnist Rishabh Kundra aka RK, and Drashti plays his love interest Madhubala.

Avinesh has shot a couple of scenes with Vivian, but so far, he has shared more screen space with Dhrashti, who has left him impressed.

"I have more worked with Dhrashti. I have not shot many scenes with Vivian. Drashti is a very co-operative co-actor. I love working with her. It is very good and very comfortable," Avinesh said here Friday on the sets of the show.

In the show, Avinesh's character Sultan is seen undergoing a change of heart. It seems his character is falling for Madhubala, but Avinesh remained secretive about any love triangle in the show.

"Love triangle? Even I don't know about it yet whether there is any love triangle between RK, Madhubala and Sultan or not," said Avinesh, who entered the show mid-March.

"I think creatives know more about it than me," he added.

he is here to stay ? oh no 🥱
tfs dear..my dd is the best..:-)
hayee DD is sooo sweet, every one loves workign with ehr
thanks
Avinesh and DD are such sweet hearts :)
AVINESH and DD both are such humble and sweet ppl ...nice article
want more articles on Avi:)