Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

LittleDhampir. IF-Sizzlerz
LittleDhampir.
LittleDhampir.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

"Allah miya, what's wrong with you Mr. Khan?" Zoya enquired the business tycoon, Ashad Ahmed Khan with a shocked face.

People stared at them and went away. He was already feeling embarrassed and to add his woes further Zoya kept on rambling about the discussions that took place earlier which was totally off-topic.

'''.Mr. Khan I am not staying with you that too at one room"

He silently observed her, obviously not listening to a thing she was saying.

"Mr. Khan, Mr. Khan are you even listening to what I am saying? Say something"

Do you even let me speak? But that was not what he said. "Miss. Farooqi, we have no choice other than to take the room. It's not that I am dying to share a room with you."

The lady at the reception, confused, handed the key to them. Confused because she presumed that they were a married couple but from their discussions, it did not seem that she was right.

They walked through the empty corridor leading to their room. Once they entered the room, an awkward silence followed.

They were two of them while there stood a single mahogany bed in the room.  

"You get the floor." Both of them blurted at once and like a kid rushed to the bed.

Ashad reached their first and positioned him in the bed marking it as his own.

She stayed where she was, her jaw clenched, staring at him with her beautiful, and large brown eyes. "God, Mr. Khan".  She snatched a blanket and a pillow and tossed it on the floor.

It was already midnight and both were feeling weary because of their journey. Not that Ashad wanted to accompany Zoya but Dilshad sent  both to a relative's wedding, where their car broke down, no networks showed in their cell and where they lost their way, walked the whole day finding a lodge at last in the middle of night.

Freshening up was not a question. They had no extra pair of clothes and sleep was the only thing that ran in their mind. They had food, which thankfully Dilshad had packed so they were not hungry at all.

Ashad slumped in the bed flicking the lights off while Zoya comforted herself in the floor.

She tossed and turned. His mind swarm with awareness that a lady was lying few feet away from him. He could smell her, her fragrance filled the room and he felt uneasiness. He tried to think about other things but all the attempts in vain.

He sat and crawled to the foot of the bed. It was freezing cold and he detected no heater in the room. Zoya was shivering with cold and he couldn't see her like that.

"Miss Farooqi." He whispered turning the lights on.

Zoya jerked and looked up at him, bewildered. "What?"

"You are shivering'..if you want'.umm ''..we can share the bed." He stammered. What am I even saying?

Did she hear right? What is wrong with him? "Mr. Khan Do you even know what are you saying?"

"Miss Farooqi, do not take the wrong meaning of my words. But it's cold. You sleep at your side and I'll sleep at mine."

She looked at him for a moment and all she saw was genuine concern in his eyes. She knew him right; he was not that kind of a person so why was she even faltering.

Ashad drew back to lie down as she rose. He watched with amusement as she created a small wall of pillows between them and curled up in her side.

"I swear Mr. Khan if you''.."

"Rest, Zoya." She was sure that he called her Zoya. Zoya''.it sounded so good when it escaped from his lips .At least, it was far better than Miss. Farooqi.

A small smile crept over Zoya's face as she commanded herself to sleep.

THE END

This is the first OS I have ever written for AsYa though I have written couple of them for Manveer. So feel free to comment (negative criticisms is allowed) and hit the like button if you find it worthy.

Credit goes to all the Bolywood movies and and Hindi serial.

P.S. Note at pg 2

Edited by -DEATHmusic- - 23 August 2013 at 10:28am

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

dps2005madhviedreamygirl_95reshivash12Jyotirshaharhi-love17fabsomearshiAkillamalar3AphroditefallenprincessradhikasoumyasinghShrsananoognaDiyaDeep1125DKB532xyzw231Aym7sanjana39Aditi_sweetieJahapana6packsTheking21hillyridhima_017arhifandebiCuriousmindaishwarya_roxWorkerBday_lilyAnikz003qwerty012varshificatfee-feeparthpathak31PasyaCrazyPatel1fathima85jemiiAsya6Geet_Hamisha93JassiegIIdewaaneIIAmayaaasyakiideewaniasya04Reyansh23ASYA12nihamrmChinnu.MunnupinkstarsAishah8ana-twilightcoolfireaish-auxxDaydreameRxxRadheKrish1desirTANVI_SEXYrsk16jazmeenLost_Somewherenikki.171AdorableTrouble-Fizzi-rosamalerads73937GudduluvsksenAsYa_fanlife4meSparklingEyes29Applefasyaforlife-Prinky-sophie420Ashi3WhenInRome.HookandHybrid.Prizigieedaisydee425enriqueMaaneet099agreatperhapsRach.milinda.shreyzGurmeet4DrashtiPhoenixRadarkrati5freya123-ScarletRose-GroverAddict..Amri...m.a.r.y.s.i.o....Smile...crazy4KASH_ARneenabinu-ElmoFuj-Nithiya95SaraliciousMisHumptyDumpty-Eris-ar-n-only-ar_Oishi_DreAshanakyasharanMereMahiyaa.

-Anji- Goldie
-Anji-
-Anji-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Very nice.
Short and sweet.
Just one thing.. His name is Asad.. Not Arshad. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenvirmanLittleDhampir.-ElmoFuj-MereMahiyaa.

Shrsan Groupbie
Shrsan
Shrsan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
It's worth many, many like buttons but It allowed me to hit only once ... Super ss 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LittleDhampir.

LittleDhampir.
LittleDhampir.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliSharma

Very nice.
Short and sweet.
Just one thing.. His name is Asad.. Not Arshad. :)

Oh...sorry grammatical mistake. I'll edit itSmile
LittleDhampir.
LittleDhampir.

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrsan

It's worth many, many like buttons but It allowed me to hit only once ... Super ss 

Really? You think so...That's so sweet of you

Edited by -DEATHmusic- - 07 April 2013 at 9:07am
Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Short bt sweet...and one think his name is Asad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenvirmanLittleDhampir.

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Nice one...

But why have u named the Male character Arshad and not Asad... while Zoya and Dilshad are the same Shocked

Curiousmind Senior Member
Curiousmind
Curiousmind

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely OS but who is Arshad???? It's Asad!

Go to top