Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What's Happening to me :O? (Culprits:RK,Madhu,Don) (Page 4)

DimaagKaKeeda IF-Stunnerz
DimaagKaKeeda
DimaagKaKeeda

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I guess i am at the safest side in this confused situation as i am ONLY Bala shipper LOL as per Bala's character i am 100% sure she will ONLY choose RK but since i don't trust CVs anymore they can anytime show us SulBala happening and that's the reason i have decided to only follow my BALA so that it will be an easy job for me to ship any jodi in future and that will also save me from another heartbreak which i have already been through after un-wed drama!! so BALA all the way Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

housefull3MFarah13Mrs.ZSK_Darling_

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Originally posted by Lyla.Khan

LOOOL Zee finally on Sulbala ship as well! Woot woot!! Whether its temporary, she still can't deny what we sulbala fans have been saying all along! Haha! And I truly very much AGREE with you! RK has no right over madhu right now after what he did! And his acts were also criminal! I think right now I view RK as the devil and sultan as the angel hayeee lmao! I am sure you read my new status zee LOL and I am actually SERIOUS LOL I will quit watching if madhu goes back to RK without him even redeeming himself REALLY well! Cuz what he did in my eyes its UNFORGIVABLE! But CVS can't do that of course or they'll loose their show. I am so annoyed of some rishbala fans wanting rishbala together right now just to see them 2 romance again..I mean give me a break.

wait WAIT.. WHAT!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

U r GONNA QUIT WATCHING IF THEY SHOW RISHBALA...*DIES*

but but i thought...NAHIIICry

DAMN grrr Sultan...before u wanted it to be rishbala after redemption and he pines and pays for what he did...now it's just NOPE...*SIGH*

and LMFAO...i ain't on ur SULBALA ship...i am on ur SULTAN ship TongueLOL Not totally fida...but u never know LOL i am just waiting for him to screw up and make me hate him again ROFL ROFL ROFL life was so much easier when i hated the dude u see LOL

I find it funny that rishbala fans despire sultan...and Sulbala fans despise RK...am i the only one who wants RIshbala but likes Sultan...well sucks for them cuz i will enjoy the show...while they fume when they see their non-favorite couple LOL

But yes! I am not heartless, i saw what MADHU went through and he deserve to suffer for the tears he made madhu shed! He is lucky Madhu is not getting revenge for what he did.

LMFAO! No I said I will ONLY and ONLY continue watching if RK is shown literally BROKEN, like repenting, and his redemption better be REAL GOOD. otherwise if Cvs fail in that area, they would have lost a viewer, and that's meLOL I even told Saddie how if I am not impressed with RK's redemption, I will quit vidding on rishbala tooROFL so you see my hate for what RK did eh?ROFL
what?ROFL girl there aint no sultan shipLOL it's either Rishbala or SulbalaROFL so pick oneROFL
Oh I would love Madhu to take revenge! then that bitch-ass ego of his will be fixed atleastAngry
and omg I was so sad after watching the episode today!Unhappy Sultan is leaving! Idk if its temporary, but if this was Avi's last episode then sob sob*Cry I won't be able to get over it!
It'll be like they used Sultan for Rishab's so called "redemption" which hasn't really happened at all yetROFL Ouch
ugh. I mean couldn't rishbala fans spare us Sulbala fans a couple of months?LOL Everyone'd know Rishbala are the end game anyways.Stern Smile

Edited by Lyla.Khan - 06 April 2013 at 6:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

LMFAO! No I said I will ONLY and ONLY continue watching if RK is shown literally BROKEN, like repenting, and his redemption better be REAL GOOD. otherwise if Cvs fail in that area, they would have lost a viewer, and that's meLOL I even told Saddie how if I am not impressed with RK's redemption, I will quit vidding on rishbala tooROFL so you see my hate for what RK did eh?ROFL
what?ROFL girl there aint no sultan shipLOL it's either Rishbala or SulbalaROFL so pick oneROFL
Oh I would love Madhu to take revenge! then that bitch-ass ego of his will be fixed atleastAngry
and omg I was so sad after watching the episode today!Unhappy Sultan is leaving! Idk if its temporary, but if this was Avi's last episode then sob sob*Cry I won't be able to get over it!
It'll be like they used Sultan for Rishab's so called "redemption" which hasn't really happened at all yetROFL Ouch
ugh. I mean couldn't rishbala fans spare us Sulbala fans a couple of months?LOL Everyone'd know Rishbala are the end game anyways.Stern Smile

Oh okay..phewLOL

pffft...then i am still  RISHBALA then Cool  and yes there is a middle...and i am happily residing there right now !

Naahhh no it's not ...it can't be!!! I am looking forward to this love triangle...CV's would be stupid to end it there!
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Oh okay..phewLOL

pffft...then i am still  RISHBALA then Cool  and yes there is a middle...and i am happily residing there right now !

Naahhh no it's not ...it can't be!!! I am looking forward to this love triangle...CV's would be stupid to end it there!

LMAO!
and blame your ship for thatLOL It's all cuz of them and their hate messages to Cvs for showing sulbalaROFLD'oh

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

LMAO!
and blame your ship for thatLOL It's all cuz of them and their hate messages to Cvs for showing sulbalaROFLD'oh

NOOO!!!! W*F...just when the show was getting goodStern Smile I want to see RK vs SULTAN!!!! 

grrr i will show them hate ...if they end it there AngryCensored 

The thought didn't even cross my mind...i am sure they will meet again with some twist!

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 06 April 2013 at 6:36pm

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

LMAO!

NOOO!!!! W*F...just when the show was getting goodStern Smile I want to see RK vs SULTAN!!!! 

The thought didn't even cross my mind...i am sure they will meet again with some twist!

IKR?! I actually got so interested when sultan entered! ugh, I already have enough hate lmfao!LOL
yeah hopefullyOuch otherwise the track's a waste.

Mrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

LMAO!

IKR?! I actually got so interested when sultan entered! ugh, I already have enough hate lmfao!LOL
yeah hopefullyOuch otherwise the track's a waste.

I have trust on the cv's though...each time...they have surprised me and did something different...so i know it's not just the end...they might just want us to think it us Wink
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Z!...everything is going to be alright!LOL

Mrs.ZSK

Go to top