Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

What's Happening to me :O? (Culprits:RK,Madhu,Don)

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

I have a serious confession to make...this show has made me shed so many tears, happy and sad tears, as it took me along its rollercoaster ride called, "EK ishq, Ek Junoon".

I have no words, to describe Rishbala...especially today and the new tune *heart melts again* but i have to admit, i think i am softening up to Sultan *runs away, but Chaaku finds me anyway and slaps me madhu style* ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL

Ouch that hurtOuch but let me explain ROFL

For those who didn't know i have this thing ..let's call it LETHAL Attraction WinkLOL for messed up characters...Hence my love for Christian Grey and GIdeon CrossBlushing and well of course RKDay Dreaming even though he has done so much collateral damage to not only madhu, but himself.

But but but...Sultan is equally as messed up inside ...and for those who know me knew it was coming for me to like him...DARN they are right D'ohwhich complicates things cuz i am a RISHBALA SHIPPER Stern Smile So what the hell is happening to me and what do i want???!!!Silly

I think i am gonna go and say in RK style "Mein khud iss ka jawad doon rahi hoon...nahi desakta iski jawab...mein sirf yeh jaanti hoon ki mein ...'

Nahi ... *Zee walks out of MB forum*

no wait don't go anywhere i am back ROFL ROFL ROFL

I actually do have an answer Tongue ...i just wanted to do some drama...whoever thought i could never be an actress...pffft i just proved you wrong CoolROFL 

My answer is that i will always be rooting for RISHBALA...sorry to break ur high hopes Tongue...but i don't hate sultan anymore... Because I gavehim some time...he has slowly won me overErmmEmbarrassed...and plus he is a handsome messed up hunk...i was a gonner from the first day WinkLOLLOL

but besides that there is a lot of scope in Sultaan, which i am sure the CVs will use...i am in such a crossroad where i know what RK did was wrong and i want to see him buckled on to his knees with the wrenching pain and anguish for what he did...i want to see him pine for throwing the same person who he might lose to Sultan, even though it hurts me to see his torment...he DESERVES IT! 

Madhu has the right to move on, and i want her to have that right. Though RK's dialogue of him having no answer to Madhu's questions...a part of my heart clenched both in a good and bad kind of a way for him...does he really not know what is happening to him or does he just want to continue to be in DENIAL! How much more do u have to be possessive over madhu to realize you LOVE her beyond obsession! I mean aren't you the king of romantic movies in this showLOL 

I just don't want it to be to late *starts biting nails",he needs to start fighting for madhu...be prepared to give a takkar to Sultan over his lady loveDay Dreaming

YES, i still want RIshbala...but i want RK to pine and pay the deed for what he did to Madhu, plus prove he is worth Madhu's love and forgiveness. 

But with this Love triangle thing i am starting to like sultan, and i don't want him to be the bait anymore Ouch He deserves a chance at Love too, and has gone through enough shit to get involved in the nuclear attraction between RIshbala.

Sultan is really a sweet guy behind all this DON baggage...yeah yeah he is a CRIMINAl...SOOO! Stern Smile 

What RK did was CRIMINAL too...breaking a girl's heart like that.. It's ILLEGAL in the HEART and TRUE LOVE laws Tonguei don't want the Cv's to play with his heart...because it WILL be RISHBALA at the end, just like i want it to be! But then it would be so hot to see RK and Sultan's takkar...Sexy badass Possessive Superstar vs Sexy baddass good hearted Gangster( i suck at giving nicknames Stern Smile

UGHHH...i don't know what i want anymore...it was so much easier when i didn't like Sultan...who else is in this confused state as meCry

P.S: Do not call me a traitor ...i will find you Stern SmileROFL and don't start a comparing and or bashing session between who i should be rooting for and why...PULEEZ i am going through enough with my own issues that can be clearly on this thread...so yeah kindly buzz offTongue

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 06 April 2013 at 1:20pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

payakaLavz.Da.Wordhousefull3_shals_shubabegum-Castiel-Vijju-15amar5000simplytoxicrosalineak-Misek-MFarah13EchoesofpassiongennyMhopehotAmoureuxBinKuchKahe._Darling_sitakshii-Nightingale-undisclosed

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
AH!! ZEE!

Are u alright?! 

On a serious note ..I completely agree about Sultan not being all bad--he is just a guy who life has made a harsh guy...similar to RK and his father dying and mom re-marrying.

Your bodyguard/lawyer is also a big fan of all those rough-soft-life made harsh men. 
Day Dreaming

Our lists share quite a few mutual ppl Wink

Edited by hopehot - 06 April 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionMrs.ZSKCurryMonsta-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
come on Zee...there is no sin in getting softened to Sultan..

If makers can travel in 2 ships why not youROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EchoesofpassionMrs.ZSKhopehot

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Confusion to banta hai my dear!!

Why are there two likeable guys and (good) BAD BOYS?

The heart knows not where to go but the journey will surely be interesting and and hoping for results that will lift our spirits and make us happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Madhubala-

ROFL

Yeah...Zee

its okay...you'll travel over soon ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.ZSK-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopehot

ROFL

Yeah...Zee

we will all live happily ever after until RK remembers his revenge was to destroy Madhubala for lifetimeROFL

hopehot

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hopehot

ROFL

Yeah...Zee

we will all live happily ever after until RK remembers his revenge was to destroy Madhubala for lifetimeROFL

or we can make RK become Ghajni...and then his case will be finished ...or he can hv dips...his choice ROFL

-Nightingale-

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@Hope

LMFAO! that is so my state right now ROFL ROFL ROFL
hayyye you two Blushing even RK??Shocked you chuppa rustam u never told me before!

@NAZ

LOL! It's a sin win i want RIshbala...he is going to come in between...but here i am feeling bad for the dude...and it's not enough pain as my pain for Rishbala is more...so it's obvious to me who is going to win the battle in my heart.

LMAO!ROFL u got a point there ROFL ROFL

@Jugliji

I know tell me about it Stern Smile I swear the Cv's have found the secret formula to ring in TRPS...and as if one sexy Grey character wasn't enough, they bring in another one...grrr CVS!!!

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 06 April 2013 at 1:31pm

hopehot

Go to top