Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DD was oustanding & PRECAP awesome! (Page 6)

Neha10 IF-Sizzlerz
Neha10
Neha10

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Superbb post Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

..Razia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Razia..
..Razia..

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Nice post luved Rishbala moment 2 day

violetshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Originally posted by violetshine

Awesome post! Smile Today's episode was so heart touching because of the Rishbala scene. The way Madhu grabbed on to RK's collar, demanding for answers and reached for him when he was leaving were so heart breaking. Ouch I wanted to shake RK too.. why in the world? Gah, RK! Wake up!

Then came the precap! That was a spot on line from Dips! At least that would give RK a wake up call.

Thanks Ruthless Queen Smile Loving your name by the way Big smile

& i know the way she grabbed on to his collor i was like Shocked wow she just wanted him to answer her poor Madhu Cry that scene really got to me and the lyrics playing were just perfect to the situation!!  really got me in depression mode! LOL

i know i wanted to just touch him Wink haha!! But he needs to wake up, and Dips has helped him with realising Smile

Why thank you Violet Shine! You got a lovely name yourself! I like it! Wink 

I agree with you. True, even I felt for the poor baby. Her face was scrunched, tear stained... she looked cute even while crying. LOL Whereas RK, now the dude was confused. Yet he never failed to look ultra sexy as always! 

Hahah wanted to touch him, eh? Who wouldn't? My ultimate excuse was shaking him! (Shhh! It's our lil secret.) 

Eagerly waiting for the next week! Some people are not happy with Madhu moving in with RK, but I sure am! Day Dreaming

Welcome Ruthless Queen Wink ... LOL haha thank you Big smile

i know she has such a cute face bless her even when she is doing emotional scenes!! RK must be thinking how did i hurt this cute face Embarrassed but serious winning the trust of love from Madhu will be the most biggest test of his...

RK and looking SEXY??Wink when isn't he ufff!! 
whether he is angry,sad,teary eyed, drunk he still manages to look as HOT!!Embarrassed

Shhh. Our SecretLOLWink 

& Me, i think this week is going to be GOOD!! Big smile 

Some people are not happy because they either wanted Madhu with Sultan, which is impossible... Sultan has made a promise to Madhu fair enough but did Madhu even stop Sultan? NO? because she has no right to and she isn't even attached to him etc.!!

& some people are saying that Madhu shouldn't forgive RK after what he's done... like it or not, accept or deny the truth always remains that this was the man she fell in love with at the end of the day 'Love conquers all'Big smile
I know such a cutie she is. RK has been regretting ever since the day he left her, but his big ego's always on the way for him to admit it. Ouch Let's see how he repents and redeem himself. I hope CV's would have some big surprise in store so that the bashers could regret giving up on Rishbala.

I absolutely agree with you on RK's sexiness.. *fans myself* He's the ultimate bomb!

I hope so many in this forum would see it like you do. It's sad how things have turned out. How can one give up on the couple you adored from the beginning? Is it really love, if you change men like you change clothes? I know this is fiction, which is why it's more easier to stick to one guy. Gah! Never mind! Ouch I'll stop it.

I'm waiting for next week eagerly! Smile Hoping for the best!

He will repent and redeem himself but in RK style of course Wink & im 100% sure CV's will have a big surprise in store for us... Madhubala is not your typical 'love story' which is why im so obsessed with it well more so RK just love his character!!! Wink ... well Basherz know VERY WELL that Madhu only loves Rk and will only love him. They are a NEED for one another Smile

I cant Rate RK's sexiness as it is off the SCALE!! *splash water on face* Day DreamingLOL

i know it is pretty sad... EXACTLY thankyou! how can they give up on the couple who they loved from the start that just shows that they are not LOYAL fans!!!

well said Girl. Thumbs Up.. " is it really love, if you change men like you change clothes? I know this is fiction, which is why it's more easier to stick to one guy. Gah! Never mind! Ouch I'll stop it."

how could Madhu possibly move to another guy... when firstly she  has been hurt so badly that the same person who caused her the pain is the only one that can take that pain away, no one will be able to fill the space of 'RK' !! ahhh ... i know its fiction as well but it just gets to me loool!Ouch

RuthlessQueen

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abishek703

awesome post,DD rocks
Thumbs Up
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

Nice post luved Rishbala moment 2 day

Smile Thanks... Yes Rishabala were so heart wrenching so emotional!!Ouch
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krt09

Superbb post Clap

Thanks Smile
RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Awesome post! Smile Today's episode was so heart touching because of the Rishbala scene. The way Madhu grabbed on to RK's collar, demanding for answers and reached for him when he was leaving were so heart breaking. Ouch I wanted to shake RK too.. why in the world? Gah, RK! Wake up!

Then came the precap! That was a spot on line from Dips! At least that would give RK a wake up call.

Thanks Ruthless Queen Smile Loving your name by the way Big smile

& i know the way she grabbed on to his collor i was like Shocked wow she just wanted him to answer her poor Madhu Cry that scene really got to me and the lyrics playing were just perfect to the situation!!  really got me in depression mode! LOL

i know i wanted to just touch him Wink haha!! But he needs to wake up, and Dips has helped him with realising Smile

Why thank you Violet Shine! You got a lovely name yourself! I like it! Wink 

I agree with you. True, even I felt for the poor baby. Her face was scrunched, tear stained... she looked cute even while crying. LOL Whereas RK, now the dude was confused. Yet he never failed to look ultra sexy as always! 

Hahah wanted to touch him, eh? Who wouldn't? My ultimate excuse was shaking him! (Shhh! It's our lil secret.) 

Eagerly waiting for the next week! Some people are not happy with Madhu moving in with RK, but I sure am! Day Dreaming

Welcome Ruthless Queen Wink ... LOL haha thank you Big smile

i know she has such a cute face bless her even when she is doing emotional scenes!! RK must be thinking how did i hurt this cute face Embarrassed but serious winning the trust of love from Madhu will be the most biggest test of his...

RK and looking SEXY??Wink when isn't he ufff!! 
whether he is angry,sad,teary eyed, drunk he still manages to look as HOT!!Embarrassed

Shhh. Our SecretLOLWink 

& Me, i think this week is going to be GOOD!! Big smile 

Some people are not happy because they either wanted Madhu with Sultan, which is impossible... Sultan has made a promise to Madhu fair enough but did Madhu even stop Sultan? NO? because she has no right to and she isn't even attached to him etc.!!

& some people are saying that Madhu shouldn't forgive RK after what he's done... like it or not, accept or deny the truth always remains that this was the man she fell in love with at the end of the day 'Love conquers all'Big smile
I know such a cutie she is. RK has been regretting ever since the day he left her, but his big ego's always on the way for him to admit it. Ouch Let's see how he repents and redeem himself. I hope CV's would have some big surprise in store so that the bashers could regret giving up on Rishbala.

I absolutely agree with you on RK's sexiness.. *fans myself* He's the ultimate bomb!

I hope so many in this forum would see it like you do. It's sad how things have turned out. How can one give up on the couple you adored from the beginning? Is it really love, if you change men like you change clothes? I know this is fiction, which is why it's more easier to stick to one guy. Gah! Never mind! Ouch I'll stop it.

I'm waiting for next week eagerly! Smile Hoping for the best!

He will repent and redeem himself but in RK style of course Wink & im 100% sure CV's will have a big surprise in store for us... Madhubala is not your typical 'love story' which is why im so obsessed with it well more so RK just love his character!!! Wink ... well Basherz know VERY WELL that Madhu only loves Rk and will only love him. They are a NEED for one another Smile

I cant Rate RK's sexiness as it is off the SCALE!! *splash water on face* Day DreamingLOL

i know it is pretty sad... EXACTLY thankyou! how can they give up on the couple who they loved from the start that just shows that they are not LOYAL fans!!!

well said Girl. Thumbs Up.. " is it really love, if you change men like you change clothes? I know this is fiction, which is why it's more easier to stick to one guy. Gah! Never mind! Ouch I'll stop it."

how could Madhu possibly move to another guy... when firstly she  has been hurt so badly that the same person who caused her the pain is the only one that can take that pain away, no one will be able to fill the space of 'RK' !! ahhh ... i know its fiction as well but it just gets to me loool!Ouch
Yes, even I am so calm about this revenge is because I know CV's have some huge surprise in store for us. The real purpose of Sultan's entry was to make RK jealous so that he would realise his errors. That doesn't have to mean that Madhu should fall in love with every new guy she meets. Dead I'm glad at least there're some people who understands who she actually loves. The thing is CV's would take a while for RK to repent, because there should be a flow. I just wish people would have some patience, instead of moving from pairing the female lead from one character to another.

The same people who have been shouting why can't Madhu be single, are now trying to hook her with the new entry. Is she that helpless that she can't support herself without a guy? These people's ideas are so fickle anyway. What else to be expected. lol I'm going to stop or else I'll turn ruthless :)

Anyhow, it's good  to know there're people like you who have still faith on Rishbala. Seriously, if even for a second Madhu falls for anyone else I might leave this show for my sanity. For I only and only want Rishbala.

Spot on! I agree with you! Smile

Are you a Potter fan? I know it's a mass fandom. Still just imagine there are some fans pairing Hermione/Voldemort? Dead And even Hermione/Snape? How ill-minded is that? This is exactly how I feel when people pair characters in a disastrous way in this forum. It's sick!

Apologies if I offended anyone. Tell you the truth, I'm very much offended and disturbed with what's happening, which is why the rant. 

Hope CV's would come up with a terrific redemption that all the bashers would regret and coil in shame for hating RK and pairing Madhu with new entries. Cheers! Smile
teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
nice post Smile

violetshine

Go to top