Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DD was oustanding & PRECAP awesome! (Page 5)

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Great post! I have always wondered whether RK ever thought about this before hand! I actually liked Dipali today!

You know RK does his ego ever left him think about anything ?? Haha, & yes as much as I cnt stand her I wanted to give her a big hug for that because now RK will bring back Madhu and it will be because of Dipz haha she will kick her self later but who cares Rishabala all the way right ?? :D

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I agree with you about the result of that conversation between Dipali and RK, his been waving around right kameena to explain how he cheated Madhu with his revenge revelation, but it being mentioned by dips will highlight the depth of pain his betrayal had on Madhu, because she gave him that pain when she ditched him.

Thumbs Up Exactly... Dipz had hurt him in a similar way I mean like he loved her and she broke his heart and then he turned all " cold hearted " and did the same thing to Madhu and only now he will realise that the pain he felt when Dipz did that Madhu is feeling like that but much worse ...

Edited by violetshine - 07 April 2013 at 5:54am
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#6633ff">Drashti was bang on ! oh man I love this girl for how she gets into the skin ... trust me my heart lurched when she came down and demanded answers and not getting any she looked at the posterCryshe always manages to make me teary with her emotional scenes , her pain and anguish as Madhu was superbly portrayedClapall I can say in tv I have yet to see some talent like Drashti DhamiStar</font>

Big smile Thumbs Up completely agree! Very few actors and actresses get me really emotional but with the character "Madhu" which DD plays has various emotions ! But her crying scenes they don't seem "fake" "over the top" it feels so real when i watch her on screen and Im the type to hold my emotions back but when she cried in that yesterday's episode when she demanded answers and when RK had left her ...my heart went out to her the poor girl :( DD is just amazing not many actresses like her and don't think will ever be :)
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Originally posted by violetshine

Awesome post! Smile Today's episode was so heart touching because of the Rishbala scene. The way Madhu grabbed on to RK's collar, demanding for answers and reached for him when he was leaving were so heart breaking. Ouch I wanted to shake RK too.. why in the world? Gah, RK! Wake up!

Then came the precap! That was a spot on line from Dips! At least that would give RK a wake up call.

Thanks Ruthless Queen Smile Loving your name by the way Big smile

& i know the way she grabbed on to his collor i was like Shocked wow she just wanted him to answer her poor Madhu Cry that scene really got to me and the lyrics playing were just perfect to the situation!!  really got me in depression mode! LOL

i know i wanted to just touch him Wink haha!! But he needs to wake up, and Dips has helped him with realising Smile

Why thank you Violet Shine! You got a lovely name yourself! I like it! Wink 

I agree with you. True, even I felt for the poor baby. Her face was scrunched, tear stained... she looked cute even while crying. LOL Whereas RK, now the dude was confused. Yet he never failed to look ultra sexy as always! 

Hahah wanted to touch him, eh? Who wouldn't? My ultimate excuse was shaking him! (Shhh! It's our lil secret.) 

Eagerly waiting for the next week! Some people are not happy with Madhu moving in with RK, but I sure am! Day Dreaming

Welcome Ruthless Queen Wink ... LOL haha thank you Big smile

i know she has such a cute face bless her even when she is doing emotional scenes!! RK must be thinking how did i hurt this cute face Embarrassed but serious winning the trust of love from Madhu will be the most biggest test of his...

RK and looking SEXY??Wink when isn't he ufff!! 
whether he is angry,sad,teary eyed, drunk he still manages to look as HOT!!Embarrassed

Shhh. Our SecretLOLWink 

& Me, i think this week is going to be GOOD!! Big smile 

Some people are not happy because they either wanted Madhu with Sultan, which is impossible... Sultan has made a promise to Madhu fair enough but did Madhu even stop Sultan? NO? because she has no right to and she isn't even attached to him etc.!!

& some people are saying that Madhu shouldn't forgive RK after what he's done... like it or not, accept or deny the truth always remains that this was the man she fell in love with at the end of the day 'Love conquers all'Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueen

Neeju IF-Rockerz
Neeju
Neeju

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neeju

AWESOME POST
agree with u... now show bcome more interesting... waiting for RK love confession 

ThankyouSmile , and like i was saying to another member ill just paste it here again...

i was just thinking about this myself we wont get RK being all lovey dovey and saying ' I LOVE YOU MADHU'' we will get more of a reply like ' I WANTED TO HATE YOU BUT I JUST COULDN'T' that sounds more like what RK would say as him and his dialogues are unique and suited for him. This is not your typcal love story this is a DEEP DARK love.
that what make RK unique

violetshine

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Awesome post! Smile Today's episode was so heart touching because of the Rishbala scene. The way Madhu grabbed on to RK's collar, demanding for answers and reached for him when he was leaving were so heart breaking. Ouch I wanted to shake RK too.. why in the world? Gah, RK! Wake up!

Then came the precap! That was a spot on line from Dips! At least that would give RK a wake up call.

Thanks Ruthless Queen Smile Loving your name by the way Big smile

& i know the way she grabbed on to his collor i was like Shocked wow she just wanted him to answer her poor Madhu Cry that scene really got to me and the lyrics playing were just perfect to the situation!!  really got me in depression mode! LOL

i know i wanted to just touch him Wink haha!! But he needs to wake up, and Dips has helped him with realising Smile

Why thank you Violet Shine! You got a lovely name yourself! I like it! Wink 

I agree with you. True, even I felt for the poor baby. Her face was scrunched, tear stained... she looked cute even while crying. LOL Whereas RK, now the dude was confused. Yet he never failed to look ultra sexy as always! 

Hahah wanted to touch him, eh? Who wouldn't? My ultimate excuse was shaking him! (Shhh! It's our lil secret.) 

Eagerly waiting for the next week! Some people are not happy with Madhu moving in with RK, but I sure am! Day Dreaming

Welcome Ruthless Queen Wink ... LOL haha thank you Big smile

i know she has such a cute face bless her even when she is doing emotional scenes!! RK must be thinking how did i hurt this cute face Embarrassed but serious winning the trust of love from Madhu will be the most biggest test of his...

RK and looking SEXY??Wink when isn't he ufff!! 
whether he is angry,sad,teary eyed, drunk he still manages to look as HOT!!Embarrassed

Shhh. Our SecretLOLWink 

& Me, i think this week is going to be GOOD!! Big smile 

Some people are not happy because they either wanted Madhu with Sultan, which is impossible... Sultan has made a promise to Madhu fair enough but did Madhu even stop Sultan? NO? because she has no right to and she isn't even attached to him etc.!!

& some people are saying that Madhu shouldn't forgive RK after what he's done... like it or not, accept or deny the truth always remains that this was the man she fell in love with at the end of the day 'Love conquers all'Big smile
I know such a cutie she is. RK has been regretting ever since the day he left her, but his big ego's always on the way for him to admit it. Ouch Let's see how he repents and redeem himself. I hope CV's would have some big surprise in store so that the bashers could regret giving up on Rishbala.

I absolutely agree with you on RK's sexiness.. *fans myself* He's the ultimate bomb!

I hope so many in this forum would see it like you do. It's sad how things have turned out. How can one give up on the couple you adored from the beginning? Is it really love, if you change men like you change clothes? I know this is fiction, which is why it's more easier to stick to one guy. Gah! Never mind! Ouch I'll stop it.

I'm waiting for next week eagerly! Smile Hoping for the best!

violetshine

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
nice post

violetshine

Abishek703 Senior Member
Abishek703
Abishek703