Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DD was oustanding & PRECAP awesome! (Page 3)

ShaluDrashti Goldie
ShaluDrashti
ShaluDrashti

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome post
Drashti was always Amazing..she was outstanding today..loved her acting n expressions..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

fantesy IF-Rockerz
fantesy
fantesy

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
superb post...drashti as usual was rockinnn 2day..

violetshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmurr

Originally posted by violetshine

Originally posted by shmurr

Agreed. DD was amazing in todays emotional scene she really got to me to when she grabbing rk's collar and asking him why are u here? Why r u still concerened. And then her expressions when he left and how she looks at the poster afterwards. She truly went through a range of emotions and expressions there.

And i cant wait for rk and madhu to get back together, but i still dont think rk's ego will let him admit he loves her so soon. I think he might use the contract to get madhu back into rk mansion. 

The expression when he left her just spoke volumes dont you think ? she didn't want him to leave because she felt what he said was coming from him but then looks at the poster 'THE SUPERSTAR RK' she thinks of what he done to her and her look of disgust and hurt.

i was just thinking about this myself we wont get RK being all lovey dovey and saying ' I LOVE YOU MADHU'' we will get more of a reply like ' I WANTED TO HATE YOU BUT I JUST COULDN'T' that sounds more like what RK would say as him and his dialogues are unique and suited for him. This is not your typcal love story this is a DEEP DARK love.
Yep dd's sad crying face and her hand reaching out for him was heart wrenching and then a look at the poster made her sadness turn  into anger and she collected herself up and wiped her tears away. Its obvious that she know that rk loves her but she wants him to make the journey and understand this himself.

I think it way to soon for a rk love confession their is no way the cv will not milk this track. If rk says i love you madhu now they they will be back to a romantic loving couple like they were before so rk might take lots of time to realize he loves her and admit it to madhu. But yea I wanted to hate but i just couldn't sounds more like rk rather than i love u madhu. I didnt really like love sick rk before i like him more with his kickass dialogues now minus the humilations and devdas drinking and breaking of courseLOL.

yeah liek you said he needs to make the journey and understand himself spot on!!Thumbs Up

yeah the pretend ' love sick' i wasnt feeling that neither... i prefer the handsome and dashing RK with his witty dialogues!! AhaaanWink

LOL haha, Devdas drinking HI 5 !! LOL

CurryMonsta

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Awesome post! Smile Today's episode was so heart touching because of the Rishbala scene. The way Madhu grabbed on to RK's collar, demanding for answers and reached for him when he was leaving were so heart breaking. Ouch I wanted to shake RK too.. why in the world? Gah, RK! Wake up!

Then came the precap! That was a spot on line from Dips! At least that would give RK a wake up call.

Thanks Ruthless Queen Smile Loving your name by the way Big smile

& i know the way she grabbed on to his collor i was like Shocked wow she just wanted him to answer her poor Madhu Cry that scene really got to me and the lyrics playing were just perfect to the situation!!  really got me in depression mode! LOL

i know i wanted to just touch him Wink haha!! But he needs to wake up, and Dips has helped him with realising Smile

Edited by violetshine - 06 April 2013 at 1:35pm

RuthlessQueen

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmaya_khan

awesome post!!!

Thanks Maya Big smile
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

she was brilliant as always.

Thumbs Up
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishty8911

yup agree dd was outstanding n precap was amazing too

Thumbs Up Agree.
violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaluDrashti

Awesome post
Drashti was always Amazing..she was outstanding today..loved her acting n expressions..

Thumbs Up Completely Agree she was outstanding

Go to top