Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

DD was oustanding & PRECAP awesome! (Page 2)

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@ nats-29

Thanks Smile Her acting is amazing, i don't think she gets enough credit for all the effort she puts in. but we her fans love her and know how hard working she is Smile

Edited by violetshine - 06 April 2013 at 12:52pm

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeju

AWESOME POST
agree with u... now show bcome more interesting... waiting for RK love confession 

ThankyouSmile , and like i was saying to another member ill just paste it here again...

i was just thinking about this myself we wont get RK being all lovey dovey and saying ' I LOVE YOU MADHU'' we will get more of a reply like ' I WANTED TO HATE YOU BUT I JUST COULDN'T' that sounds more like what RK would say as him and his dialogues are unique and suited for him. This is not your typcal love story this is a DEEP DARK love.
CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

Originally posted by shmurr

Agreed. DD was amazing in todays emotional scene she really got to me to when she grabbing rk's collar and asking him why are u here? Why r u still concerened. And then her expressions when he left and how she looks at the poster afterwards. She truly went through a range of emotions and expressions there.

And i cant wait for rk and madhu to get back together, but i still dont think rk's ego will let him admit he loves her so soon. I think he might use the contract to get madhu back into rk mansion. 

The expression when he left her just spoke volumes dont you think ? she didn't want him to leave because she felt what he said was coming from him but then looks at the poster 'THE SUPERSTAR RK' she thinks of what he done to her and her look of disgust and hurt.

i was just thinking about this myself we wont get RK being all lovey dovey and saying ' I LOVE YOU MADHU'' we will get more of a reply like ' I WANTED TO HATE YOU BUT I JUST COULDN'T' that sounds more like what RK would say as him and his dialogues are unique and suited for him. This is not your typcal love story this is a DEEP DARK love.
Yep dd's sad crying face and her hand reaching out for him was heart wrenching and then a look at the poster made her sadness turn  into anger and she collected herself up and wiped her tears away. Its obvious that she know that rk loves her but she wants him to make the journey and understand this himself.

I think it way to soon for a rk love confession their is no way the cv will not milk this track. If rk says i love you madhu now they they will be back to a romantic loving couple like they were before so rk might take lots of time to realize he loves her and admit it to madhu. But yea I wanted to hate but i just couldn't sounds more like rk rather than i love u madhu. I didnt really like love sick rk before i like him more with his kickass dialogues now minus the humilations and devdas drinking and breaking of courseLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome post! Smile Today's episode was so heart touching because of the Rishbala scene. The way Madhu grabbed on to RK's collar, demanding for answers and reached for him when he was leaving were so heart breaking. Ouch I wanted to shake RK too.. why in the world? Gah, RK! Wake up!

Then came the precap! That was a spot on line from Dips! At least that would give RK a wake up call.

violetshine

sweetmaya_khan Senior Member
sweetmaya_khan
sweetmaya_khan

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
awesome post!!!

violetshine

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
she was brilliant as always.

violetshine

feministNo1 Goldie

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

violetshine

DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
DD rox

violetshine

Go to top