DD was oustanding & PRECAP awesome!

violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow guys when i was watching the PRECAP and i saw Deepali telling RK they are both the same... "Dagabaz".. and when RK says that we both are like the Ground and the Sky ( Chalk and Cheese) i was like πŸ˜²πŸ‘ Dropped the line to her and i was all happy and then RK says to her..." if her love was true.. she wouldn't have cheated on him!" and i was like go RKπŸ‘ 

BUT... Dipz dropped the same line back at him and she said... "if his so called love for Madhu was true.. he wouldn't have cheated her!" I  was like πŸ˜² She Dropped the line back at him BRAVO!! πŸ‘

Now RK is in his thinking mode, & Thanks to Deepali we will get full Rishabala treat next week when RK brings back his BIWI as he has every right too.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.   DD's acting today was just amazing!! πŸ‘ what an actress, so real, i felt her pain that's how great her acting is she really gets under the skin of her character and gives outstanding performances today im happy that she upheld her Stance and questioned RK good on her, she knows what he's feeling she just wants to hear it from his mouth. BRAVOπŸ‘

Edited by violetshine - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

violetshine thumbnail

Thanks πŸ˜Š
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

P.S.   DD's acting today was just amazing!! πŸ‘ what an actress, so real, i felt her pain that's how great her acting is she really gets under the skin of her character and gives outstanding performances today im happy that she upheld her Stance and questionedRK good on her, she knows what he's feeling she just wants to hear it from his mouth. BRAVOπŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸΌ
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed. DD was amazing in todays emotional scene she really got to me to when she grabbing rk's collar and asking him why are u here? Why r u still concerened. And then her expressions when he left and how she looks at the poster afterwards. She truly went through a range of emotions and expressions there.

And i cant wait for rk and madhu to get back together, but i still dont think rk's ego will let him admit he loves her so soon. I think he might use the contract to get madhu back into rk mansion. 
nats-29 thumbnail
NYC post!!!
dd prt so true..luv r actin!!
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME POST
agree with u... now show bcome more interesting... waiting for RK love confession 
Edited by Neeju - 11 years ago
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: shmurr

Agreed. DD was amazing in todays emotional scene she really got to me to when she grabbing rk's collar and asking him why are u here? Why r u still concerened. And then her expressions when he left and how she looks at the poster afterwards. She truly went through a range of emotions and expressions there.

And i cant wait for rk and madhu to get back together, but i still dont think rk's ego will let him admit he loves her so soon. I think he might use the contract to get madhu back into rk mansion. 

The expression when he left her just spoke volumes dont you think ? she didn't want him to leave because she felt what he said was coming from him but then looks at the poster 'THE SUPERSTAR RK' she thinks of what he done to her and her look of disgust and hurt.

i was just thinking about this myself we wont get RK being all lovey dovey and saying ' I LOVE YOU MADHU'' we will get more of a reply like ' I WANTED TO HATE YOU BUT I JUST COULDN'T' that sounds more like what RK would say as him and his dialogues are unique and suited for him. This is not your typcal love story this is a DEEP DARK love.
violetshine thumbnail
@ nats-29

Thanks πŸ˜Š Her acting is amazing, i don't think she gets enough credit for all the effort she puts in. but we her fans love her and know how hard working she is πŸ˜Š
Edited by violetshine - 11 years ago
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neeju

AWESOME POST

agree with u... now show bcome more interesting... waiting for RK love confession 

Thankyou😊 , and like i was saying to another member ill just paste it here again...

i was just thinking about this myself we wont get RK being all lovey dovey and saying ' I LOVE YOU MADHU'' we will get more of a reply like ' I WANTED TO HATE YOU BUT I JUST COULDN'T' that sounds more like what RK would say as him and his dialogues are unique and suited for him. This is not your typcal love story this is a DEEP DARK love.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: violetshine

The expression when he left her just spoke volumes dont you think ? she didn't want him to leave because she felt what he said was coming from him but then looks at the poster 'THE SUPERSTAR RK' she thinks of what he done to her and her look of disgust and hurt.

Yep dd's sad crying face and her hand reaching out for him was heart wrenching and then a look at the poster made her sadness turn  into anger and she collected herself up and wiped her tears away. Its obvious that she know that rk loves her but she wants him to make the journey and understand this himself.

I think it way to soon for a rk love confession their is no way the cv will not milk this track. If rk says i love you madhu now they they will be back to a romantic loving couple like they were before so rk might take lots of time to realize he loves her and admit it to madhu. But yea I wanted to hate but i just couldn't sounds more like rk rather than i love u madhu. I didnt really like love sick rk before i like him more with his kickass dialogues now minus the humilations and devdas drinking and breaking of courseπŸ˜†.